NTBM fully stocked!

thenightmare2

Awards
Everything except n2guard is back and stock at NTBM, also back by popular demand Berry Blast Muscle Replenisher! nightmare15 gets you 15% off

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been waiting for the Gear and Need2Slin to get back in stock! Great combo, I hate being without it for my LeanGains diet!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been waiting for the Gear and Need2Slin to get back in stock! Great combo, I hate being without it for my LeanGains diet!
I've been waiting for Gear and Need2slin also. A must for us Intermittent fasters!! :D

Also looking forward to picking up the new additions of NTBM DAA and some Berry replenisher!! :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been waiting for Gear and Need2slin also. A must for us Intermittent fasters!! :D

Also looking forward to picking up the new additions of NTBM DAA and some Berry replenisher!! :D
Ya I've been without the slin for a month and can't wait to get a bottle... How are you dosing the gear with IF? I was thinking I'd use it before bed and right when I wake up.

Also looking forward to trying the berry replen too.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use it upon waking which is preworkout and pre-bed so yeh exactly what you are planning. I use some BCAA powerchews along with it also.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use it upon waking which is preworkout and pre-bed so yeh exactly what you are planning. I use some BCAA powerchews along with it also.
Sounds good. I've been using Xtend as well since starting LG.. Which BTW Rick is already going great only being on it a week I've seen results!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good. I've been using Xtend as well since starting LG.. Which BTW Rick is already going great only being on it a week I've seen results!
So your trying the lean gains diet as well? Man it sure did pick up popularity. Lol. It helps when friends and family are getting results.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct me if I am wrong. Doesnt one get better results when taking slin with your heaviest carb meal? Or was I taking it completely wrong

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man. I use xtend every 2 hours before breaking fast also. Good stuff. I knew you would enjoy lean gains if you gave it a shot bro! :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Correct me if I am wrong. Doesnt one get better results when taking slin with your heaviest carb meal? Or was I taking it completely wrong
I may not have specified, but I was referring to gear. I still use need2slin before meals ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So your trying the lean gains diet as well? Man it sure did pick up popularity. Lol. It helps when friends and family are getting results.
Yup.. Going great so far!

Yes, great before carb meals. 30 mins before always. Depending on how many carbs is how many caps I will take. If it's above 50g carbs I will take 2 caps. Around 100+ I may take 3 caps slin. It's also good to take a dose before bed on empty stomach with Gear. 2 caps N2S & 4 caps Gear.

Awesome man. I use xtend every 2 hours before breaking fast also. Good stuff. I knew you would enjoy lean gains if you gave it a shot bro! :D
Yeah I had to try it after seeing the amazing progress from you and Kleen

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Yes, great before carb meals. 30 mins before always. Depending on how many carbs is how many caps I will take. If it's above 50g carbs I will take 2 caps. Around 100+ I may take 3 caps slin. It's also good to take a dose before bed on empty stomach with Gear. 2 caps N2S & 4 caps Gear.
Great suggestions bro. I've always been a big fan of taking 1 cap right upon waking just before some low intensity morning fasted cardio. N2slin is SO versatile of a supplement. That's why its head and shoulders above all the other nutrient partitioners IMO.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
THEY ALL ARE from what I've been told!!! I was getting NERVOUS too, because I ran out of GEAR and only had about a week left on Need 2 Slin :) WOOOOOO!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
GREAT! now i can restock my need2slin and have it with me ASGT when i wake up :p

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need2Slin, Gear & Bridge are what I need. Neeeoooooow!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see everything back in stock!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great suggestions bro. I've always been a big fan of taking 1 cap right upon waking just before some low intensity morning fasted cardio. N2slin is SO versatile of a supplement. That's why its head and shoulders above all the other nutrient partitioners IMO.
doing some research on need 2 slin and found this post. I had forgotten about the fat loss aspect of need 2 slin.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
doing some research on need 2 slin and found this post. I had forgotten about the fat loss aspect of need 2 slin.
It absolutely is. Been on Need2slin at 3 caps a day for almost 5 months now and it has really been excellent for helping me shed fat.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
It absolutely is. Been on Need2slin at 3 caps a day for almost 5 months now and it has really been excellent for helping me shed fat.
I really think that's where the stuff shines. I use it in a recomp or cut always.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need2Slin is great year round IMO, helps keep metabolism up and blood glucose in control. Also, the Na-R-ALA is incredible for general health and super antioxidant. 3 caps a day is great!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooo, I heard Transaderm is in and just waiting on the labels... 100 bottles for the first run, but those are going to go FAST!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Soooo, I heard Transaderm is in and just waiting on the labels... 100 bottles for the first run, but those are going to go FAST!!!
I happen to know those labels are on their way. :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As soon as the labels are here, the first 100 units will be up for grabs but I'm sure they wont last long!! It will be gone in hours and not days I would bet. ;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys just heard that RS-Trandaderm should be going up for sale around Sunday evening or Monday morning. So keep an eye out as there is only about 100 units total for now, and it will probably sell out in a matter of hours.

We will let everyone know for sure when it does happen..

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Possible to get n2s samples before buying full bottle?? Would ne appreciated n most likely use as staple supp

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I just have to say the new shirts are WAY BETTER! What an awesome look and feel! :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You like the "NEEDTOGETAAS" on the back?
I do....but I've had several people including my wife ask me why my shirt says I "need to get some ass"

The others have asked what AAS is...and I tell them AMAZINGLY AWESOME SUPPLEMENTS!!:D

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I do....but I've had several people including my wife ask me why my shirt says I "need to get some ass"

The others have asked what AAS is...and I tell them AMAZINGLY AWESOME SUPPLEMENTS!!:D
Lol. Nice explanation!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
You like the "NEEDTOGETAAS" on the back?
A few older guys I chat with at the gym have asked me what it is.....I just laugh.

The GF is a nurse tho, she knows exaclty what it is and means. so i fuk with her every time i wear it. all in good fun

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A few older guys I chat with at the gym have asked me what it is.....I just laugh.

The GF is a nurse tho, she knows exaclty what it is and means. so i fuk with her every time i wear it. all in good fun
lol:laugh: