Whey to Build Muscle vs. Muscle Replenisher

brhamilton79

Awards
I have been reading what information I can find on Muscle Replenisher and I can't seem to figure out what will work out best for my body and could use best. So my fellow NTBM's guys, give me insight and why on the Muscle Replenisher vs WTBM. As always, thanks for all your insight and suggestions.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
whey NTBM for recomp, cut. Muscle replen for mass

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally use muscle replenisher on lifting days and love the stuff. It is a great post workout shake and has everything you need for recovery. It has protein, animo acids, creatine, taurine, l-glutamine, carbs, and tastes great. WTBM is basicly protein only just like most other powders. It really depends on your goals. If you are looking for just adding protein in then WTBM is fine. If you want a good post workout shake with the extras then go with the Replenisher ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes 2 totally different formulas. Use the Replen post workout. If bulking you're gonna wanna add some N2carb to that for some extra carbs as well.

I absolutely love the espresso wtbm, unfortunately I can't use it due to the Soy that's in the blend.

brhamilton79

Awards
I am going to go with the whey (which is always what I have gone with) until I start a new cycle and then give the replenisher a shot. The replenisher definately has some good stuff in it!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to go with the whey (which is always what I have gone with) until I start a new cycle and then give the replenisher a shot. The replenisher definately has some good stuff in it!
Yeh it does. I love the stuff. It is one of my favorite supplements ;)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i use whey to build muscle for normal shakes and things through the day....i use replenisher post workouts only, i find the lemonade to be refreshing post workout in the summer months, sometimes when you leave the gym in the summer, you don't want a thick chocolate shake, so replenisher fits perfectly as a substitute

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im looking forward to trying the Berry Muscle Replenisher when it is rereleased. Been a fan of the lemonade and orange for a while now.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im looking forward to trying the Berry Muscle Replenisher when it is rereleased. Been a fan of the lemonade and orange for a while now.
Me too man!! I have been wanting to try it. I love both orange and lemonade, so I'm sure Berry is great too :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Berry replenisher is now back by popular demand and in stock at NTBM!! :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Berry replenisher is now back by popular demand and in stock at NTBM!! :D
Cant wait to try it. It hasnt been in stock since I found out about the company. All I have heard is good things about the taste though.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant wait to try it. It hasnt been in stock since I found out about the company. All I have heard is good things about the taste though.
Yeh me too man. Ive heard it is delicious so I'm anxious to try it out :yumyum: