New Additions at The NTBM Store!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's right! Need To Build Muscle is now carrying four additional products called Advanced Probiotic, Digesta Matrix , Krill-TS, and T-3 PCT.

Advanced Probiotic
While all of the probiotics previously mentioned can be found in everyday foods, most people don’t consume significant amounts. When one consumes only a negligible quantity of these probiotics, their functions are left inexperienced. Don’t continue to waste your proper dieting techniques by allowing your body’s nutrient take-up to be subpar. Dose one capsule of Advanced Probiotic daily and make certain your body absorbs your macros and micros appropriately.

Digesta Matrix
A complete digestive enzyme complex that has been formulated to help break down 30 grams of carbs, 15 grams of protein, and 15 grams of fat (Breakdowns are based on a one capsule dosage) . The naturally occurring ingredients in Digesta Matrix help ensure the necessary breakdown of macronutrients in your body. You’ve been training hard and eating properly; now take your health to another level with Ruthless Supplement’s Digesta Matrix.

Krill-TS
Krill fish, aside from being considered a delicacy in some countries, produces oil that may quite possibly be the most important supplement that you’ve never heard of!

Health enthusiasts and supplement experts are constantly talking about the benefits of fish oil, but contrary to popular belief, not all fish oil is the same!..

Why choose Krill-TS over other fish oil products?
You’ll often see fish oil at supermarkets or on the shelves of local and corporate supplement shops with a sticker saying “top quality” or “premium blend.” – DO NOT be fooled by outdated science! – The simple fact of the matter is that none of these products encapsulate the freshness, potency, purity, or effectiveness of the krill oil found in Krill-TS.

Krill-TS is not like any other fish oil on the market today!

Salmon is out, and ultra high-quality Krill-TS is in! Not only is Krill heavier in antioxidants than regular fish oil, but its purity and potency is longer lasting! This means a better shelf life, which translates into more money in your pocket. Quit throwing away your hard-earned dollars on fish oil that provides little aid to your health and quickly becomes rancid.

Krill-TS is quite possibly the healthiest and longest lasting omega-3 EPA/DHA product on the market!

The krill oil found in Krill-TS contains Vitamin A, Vitamin D, and an antioxidant known as astaxanthin; none of these can be found in regular fish oil! – So let’s put this all together, because the real question is…

Krill-TS can possibly:

Improve your heart-health
Lubricate joints for greater fluidity during strenuous exercise
Increase fat loss
Skyrocket your immune system
Manage glucose levels
Optimize your skin health
Improve liver function
Battle signs of aging
Offer positive mood support
Protect your body’s cell membranes
Promote healthy nervous system function and optimize brain function

Krill oil is fast becoming the most popular omega-3 product on the market today, and Krill-TS is of the highest caliber krill oil available!

Pick up Krill-TS and join others in the exhilarating experience of a healthier and happier lifestyle!

T-3 PCT
Cytomel is a synthetic thyroid agen that is usually a prescribed version of a specific thyroid hormone; that being T3 the biological form of the thyroid hormone sort of like the Vitamin D3 is to the Vitamin D2. Cytomel increases the way the body responds to many processes like the release of adrenaline. Even though it is synthetic, Cytomel is no doubting identical to the naturally occurring hormone liothyronine (also known as triiodothyronine/ T3). It is approved to treat an underactive thyroid gland which is medically defined as hypothyroidism and goiters.

New Arrivals

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was just about to post up these nice additions, but you beat me to it...

Lots of nice new products and I'm very interested in the Krill oil and T-3 PCT myself

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think guys/gals using T3 should really look into the T3 PCT. I know I will be using it :D

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Oh man the combo of Probiotics and Krill is full of win!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm linking the health aspect NTBM is going. Maybe a Greens product somewhere down the line?

Probiotics and Digetsive Enzymes really help me process 4-5K calories daily with little to no stomach discomfort. I only use Krill now too, much better than fishoil when you read up on it. Really nice to have these choices!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All the new additions to the store look great, and the store itself has received a really nice upgrade also!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I think guys/gals using T3 should really look into the T3 PCT. I know I will be using it :D
Isn't tapering acceptable? A proper taper should avoid complications. It did when I used it twice.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't tapering acceptable? A proper taper should avoid complications. It did when I used it twice.
For some yes, others have reported rebound... I look at it better safe than sorry. Follow a taper off and follow that up with T3-PCT. :D

ModernLats

Awards
I might sound dumb but is the t3 pct actual t3 or it just boosts your thyroid?

I just wanted to say damn your products are expensive. A friend of mine showed me where to buy the ingredients for need to slin in bulk and averaging that out the pills should be cheaper. I get over 200 servings for the price of two bottles and that's adding other forms not just alcar.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might sound dumb but is the t3 pct actual t3 or it just boosts your thyroid?
It's not T3. It's a combination of ingredients that helps stabilize your normal thyroid function when coming off of synthetic thyroid medication (T3 or T4).

I just wanted to say damn your products are expensive. A friend of mine showed me where to buy the ingredients for need to slin in bulk and averaging that out the pills should be cheaper. I get over 200 servings for the price of two bottles and that's adding other forms not just alcar.
I'll go bulk with some products, but by the time I factor in the 15% discount that's always available, bigger sales that happen frequently, free shipping and the convenience of already having the proper mixture capped -- it's well worth it to me.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not T3. It's a combination of ingredients that helps stabilize your normal thyroid function when coming off of synthetic thyroid medication (T3 or T4).

I'll go bulk with some products, but by the time I factor in the 15% discount that's always available, bigger sales that happen frequently, free shipping and the convenience of already having the proper mixture capped -- it's well worth it to me.
The T3 PCT helps your thyroid return to normal function after your natural production has been "shutdown" due to exogenous T3. Think of it like a PCT for your thyroid the way folks do PCT for their HPTA after using steroids. It returns you to normal function faster, and helps avoid losing the progress you made, e.g. rebound weight gain.

The prices can be higher on some items than cheaper solutions like bulk powders, but that goes for just about any formulation out there, bulk is always cheaper. However, I have never been disappointed in a product I've tried, and there's a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back if you show proof of purchase. Also, the annoyance of buying, mixing, and/or shooting my own bulk powders is worth the premium and guarantee IMO.

hurricane187

hurricane187

Awards
this and the krill really excite me..i'm about to start my t3 up again soon..will have reports soon

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
gonna try one of em out (prob the Advanced Probiotic) next time i get myself form more better protein bars at NTBM. :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gonna try one of em out (prob the Advanced Probiotic) next time i get myself form more better protein bars at NTBM. :)
I'd like to try out the probiotic too here soon. Sounds like a good product :bigok:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this and the krill really excite me..i'm about to start my t3 up again soon..will have reports soon
Krill is great, no fish burps, keep calories down, get some strong antioxidants, no heavy metals or toxins and phospholipids that are better than fishoil. Really makes a lot of sense.

Probiotics make such a big difference for my gut. I eat a lot, so it helps to have things like the Probiotics and Gear to help process all the food and protein a bodybuilder eats.

I'd like to try out the probiotic too here soon. Sounds like a good product :bigok:
Probiotics are very good considering the highly processed diets we're subjected to.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Krill is what I'll be using from now on.
Phuck fish oil. Taking 10 a day, nasty burps. IM DONE

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Krill is what I'll be using from now on.
Phuck fish oil. Taking 10 a day, nasty burps. IM DONE
I can't bring myself to be wasteful, so I'll be going through my last 2 bottles of fish oil and then making the switch over to krill oil.

Zoidberg ftw!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't bring myself to be wasteful, so I'll be going through my last 2 bottles of fish oil and then making the switch over to krill oil.

Zoidberg ftw!
Yeh I'm in the same boat man. I have like 3-4 months worth of fish oil I'm going to use up...but after that it's time to KRILL THAT SH*T!!...lol

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh I'm in the same boat man. I have like 3-4 months worth of fish oil I'm going to use up...but after that it's time to KRILL THAT SH*T!!...lol
Geez man why stock up on fish oil so much? LOL... It's not gonna be banned or anything :lol:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geez man why stock up on fish oil so much? LOL... It's not gonna be banned or anything :lol:
I'm a hoarder of all supplements. I like knowing I'm prepared if the world comes to an end I still have a few months supply of everything. Its nothing for me to have 25 lbs of protein sitting around....lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a hoarder of all supplements. I like knowing I'm prepared if the world comes to an end I still have a few months supply of everything. Its nothing for me to have 25 lbs of protein sitting around....lol
lol I'm the same way, bro. For me it's mostly if there's a great deal on something, I'll stock up knowing that I won't see it that low again or anywhere else. And with the fish oil, it's so easy because I'd always buy the biggest container and they're sold in double-packs (cheapest route). I've gotten better about not hoarding protein as much, but for a while I was definitely the same. I'm trying to go through and use everything I have in certain categories before buying new. In particular, I have tons of pre-workouts in the stash.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I'm the same way, bro. For me it's mostly if there's a great deal on something, I'll stock up knowing that I won't see it that low again or anywhere else. And with the fish oil, it's so easy because I'd always buy the biggest container and they're sold in double-packs (cheapest route). I've gotten better about not hoarding protein as much, but for a while I was definitely the same. I'm trying to go through and use everything I have in certain categories before buying new. In particular, I have tons of pre-workouts in the stash.
Hhaaha. Tell me about it, I have enough pre workouts to last me a year!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hhaaha. Tell me about it, I have enough pre workouts to last me a year!
I'm just gonna put all the ones with 1,3 dimeth in them into little baggies and sell them outside the bars to people :rofl:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to bump this thread to remind everyone how NTBM has greatly expanded and improved their website! So many new products with an expanded line including Ruthless, Power Butter, and of course the new Need 2 Shampoo! :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to bump this thread to remind everyone how NTBM has greatly expanded and improved their website! So many new products with an expanded line including Ruthless, Power Butter, and of course the new Need 2 Shampoo! :)
Right on brotha! N2Shampoo was an excellent addition!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big news ;)

List price for Transaderm will be $52.99 for 60 days worth, same great product, better carrier :yup:

It is expected to be on sale before mid month (this month ;) ).

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Big news ;)

List price for Transaderm will be $52.99 for 60 days worth, same great product, better carrier :yup:

It is expected to be on sale before mid month (this month ;) ).
That's awesome news and an awesome price and value with 60 servings!! I will be stocking up!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
The new line up sure covers about every base. I'm looking forward to the new TD!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
The new line up sure covers about every base. I'm looking forward to the new TD!
Also looking forward to the new Transaderm.

I wish there was something that could counteract headaches and inflammation that doesn't counteract muscle growth (which Advil and ibu have been shown to do).

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also looking forward to the new Transaderm.

I wish there was something that could counteract headaches and inflammation that doesn't counteract muscle growth (which Advil and ibu have been shown to do).
Really? I've never heard that about ibuprofen. That is good to know

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE!!!

Transaderm is shipping NOW!

It will be on sale in the store soon (this month)!

Also, our DAA is going on sale TODAY!

A lot of other items are back in stock, so get on over to the NTBM store!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
What... whatddabout.... (sniffle, wipes eyes, sticks out bottom lip and whimpers) Need 2 Slin!?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What... whatddabout.... (sniffle, wipes eyes, sticks out bottom lip and whimpers) Need 2 Slin!?
lol

Last I'd heard is that it won't be out much longer. I don't recall hearing a date, though.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need2slin is back in stock along with a lot of other items that were OOS. The only thing I know of that is still out of stock is N2guard.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
A lot of great things happening!! I'm going to look into Transaderm right now, thanks for the heads up fellas.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Yep, got me some Transaderm already. Now I have to look into the N2Flame..Wallet getting thin, LOL..

SJ

SBT

SBT

Awards
Loving the line-up of NTBM, and the supplement line just keeps growing and growing!!

mathew34

Awards
That's right! Need To Build Muscle is now carrying four additional products called Advanced Probiotic, Digesta Matrix , Krill-TS, and T-3 PCT.

Advanced Probiotic
While all of the probiotics previously mentioned can be found in everyday foods, most people don’t consume significant amounts. When one consumes only a negligible quantity of these probiotics, their functions are left inexperienced. Don’t continue to waste your proper dieting techniques by allowing your body’s nutrient take-up to be subpar. Dose one capsule of Advanced Probiotic daily and make certain your body absorbs your macros and micros appropriately.

Digesta Matrix
A complete digestive enzyme complex that has been formulated to help break down 30 grams of carbs, 15 grams of protein, and 15 grams of fat (Breakdowns are based on a one capsule dosage) . The naturally occurring ingredients in Digesta Matrix help ensure the necessary breakdown of macronutrients in your body. You’ve been training hard and eating properly; now take your health to another level with Ruthless Supplement’s Digesta Matrix.

Krill-TS
Krill fish, aside from being considered a delicacy in some countries, produces oil that may quite possibly be the most important supplement that you’ve never heard of!

Health enthusiasts and supplement experts are constantly talking about the benefits of fish oil, but contrary to popular belief, not all fish oil is the same!..

Why choose Krill-TS over other fish oil products?
You’ll often see fish oil at supermarkets or on the shelves of local and corporate supplement shops with a sticker saying “top quality” or “premium blend.” – DO NOT be fooled by outdated science! – The simple fact of the matter is that none of these products encapsulate the freshness, potency, purity, or effectiveness of the krill oil found in Krill-TS.

Krill-TS is not like any other fish oil on the market today!

Salmon is out, and ultra high-quality Krill-TS is in! Not only is Krill heavier in antioxidants than regular fish oil, but its purity and potency is longer lasting! This means a better shelf life, which translates into more money in your pocket. Quit throwing away your hard-earned dollars on fish oil that provides little aid to your health and quickly becomes rancid.

Krill-TS is quite possibly the healthiest and longest lasting omega-3 EPA/DHA product on the market!

The krill oil found in Krill-TS contains Vitamin A, Vitamin D, and an antioxidant known as astaxanthin; none of these can be found in regular fish oil! – So let’s put this all together, because the real question is…

Krill-TS can possibly:

Improve your heart-health
Lubricate joints for greater fluidity during strenuous exercise
Increase fat loss
Skyrocket your immune system
Manage glucose levels
Optimize your skin health
Improve liver function
Battle signs of aging
Offer positive mood support
Protect your body’s cell membranes
Promote healthy nervous system function and optimize brain function

Krill oil is fast becoming the most popular omega-3 product on the market today, and Krill-TS is of the highest caliber krill oil available!

Pick up Krill-TS and join others in the exhilarating experience of a healthier and happier lifestyle!

T-3 PCT
Cytomel is a synthetic thyroid agen that is usually a prescribed version of a specific thyroid hormone; that being T3 the biological form of the thyroid hormone sort of like the Vitamin D3 is to the Vitamin D2. Cytomel increases the way the body responds to many processes like the release of adrenaline. Even though it is synthetic, Cytomel is no doubting identical to the naturally occurring hormone liothyronine (also known as triiodothyronine/ T3). It is approved to treat an underactive thyroid gland which is medically defined as hypothyroidism and goiters.

New Arrivals

Great to hear this bro! I love every products from NTBM!!!

NEED TO BUILD MUSCLE REPRESENTATIVE
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM IS MY GOTO COMPANY!!!!!!!!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to hear this bro! I love every products from NTBM!!!
Me too, mathew ;) What's your favorite, if you had to pick just one?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to come by and mention that I just started the T3 PCT yesterday before bed, and it's been almost a week now on the Advanced Probiotic. I REALLY like the Probiotic, big time.