Summer ReComp Fun~Beastdrol Pulse (semi-log)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
what up guys, heres the outline for the pulse starting Monday.

The cycle will be a recomp, Ive have gained a few LBS of fat due to 10000x things going on in my life and need to get back to 200lb and 8%BF.

8wk Beast pulse. On days-mon, tue, wed. Off days-thur, fri, sat, sun.

PCT- Clomid 75/50/25, Post Cycle/Unleashed, wk3 1 cap ERASE.

Some people use a light PCT for a Pulse, I feel if your running a good pulse with a potent compound a typical PCT is needed. I may only dose the clomid for 75mg for 3-4days as it makes me feel like a total bitch at that dose.

Dosing-20mg 4wks, 30mg 4wks.

I would goto 40mg but dont feel its going to be worth it given the sides. I dont think anyone should take 40mg of beast/SD a day, no matter what type of cycle they are running.

ON day

wake up- 10mg beast, 3 caps fish oil, 1 cap CLA,2 tt-33
mid morning- 1 cap ERASE, 50mg DHEA
pre wo-10mg beast, 3 caps fish oil, Vit C 2000mg, tt-33, creatine, 1500mg L-carnitine
post wo- 2 cap fish oil, 2 CLA, 2 need2slin, 1000mg L-carnitine

starting wk5 will have 20mg of beast pre wo

OFF day
wake up- 1 ERASE, 2 fish oil, 1 CLA, N2GAURD, NAC, tt-33
mid morning- 50mg DHEA, Vit C 1000mg
pre wo-1 ERASE, 1 fish oil, 1 CLA,tt-33,creatine, 1500mg L-carnitine
post wo-50mg DHEA, 2 fish oil, 1 CLA, 1000mg vit C, 2 need2slin, 1000mg L-carnitine

night-N2GAURD, NAC, DAA-3gs

I may goto 4 days on and 3 off, we will see how things go with the cycle. Its pretty basic, mostly trying to fight off cortisol since the goal is a recomp here.
Also kicking the idea around of starting a SARM day one of PCT too. But the GF is a nurse and knows a decent amount about the stuff I take, I can only imagine her seeing me with an oral syringe of some reserach chem:firedevil:

I will update the thread at least 2-3x a wk. If anyone has any ?'s please post up and I or another NTBM rep will do our best to helpout.:eek:p:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill it gymrat! :D

So your GF would freak out over a SARM but not a potent steroid like Beastdrol?....unless she doesn't really know what it is of course ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Kill it gymrat! :D

So your GF would freak out over a SARM but not a potent steroid like Beastdrol?....unless she doesn't really know what it is of course ;)
What she doesn't know doesn't hurt her:yup:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha yeah... SARMS are pretty mild compared to Beast.. :lol:

Looks good tho, kill it mang!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the sarm isn't sd but it will sure make pct much better

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weren't you running a super natty stack? Did that get too boring, or did it end? I just don't recall!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
it was a good mix of natty stuff to hold me over til this cycle, really looking to get results with this

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
:frustrateJust show her the bottle homie, its says "not for human consumption" right there on the label. I know from experience that thats helpful with the wife

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Idk how that's going to workout, she would see me taking it & the bottles supply getting smaller and smaller

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sarms are the shizz. I'm friggin stocked up on em too. :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:frustrateJust show her the bottle homie, its says "not for human consumption" right there on the label. I know from experience that thats helpful with the wife

Lol....I actually went through this with my wife. She said "why the hell are taking something that is not for human consumption?"

I told her "I am not human."

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^ lol, ya they think this stuff will kill us if we consume it :lol:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
started yesterday. May goto MWF soon, we'll see

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What style of training are you doing? When I did my pulse I did DC Style training which was M/W/F and worked great with the pulse. 5x5 and 5/3/1 are a couple other good options that have you doing majority of the work 3 days of the week. Just a thought...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm lifting on ON days and cardio on off days. But i still do some cardio after I lift on ON days

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I'm lifting on ON days and cardio on off days. But i still do some cardio after I lift on ON days
What is your lifting routine like?

kyoryoko

Awards
what up guys, heres the outline for the pulse starting Monday.

The cycle will be a recomp, Ive have gained a few LBS of fat due to 10000x things going on in my life and need to get back to 200lb and 8%BF.

8wk Beast pulse. On days-mon, tue, wed. Off days-thur, fri, sat, sun.

PCT- Clomid 75/50/25, Post Cycle/Unleashed, wk3 1 cap ERASE.

Some people use a light PCT for a Pulse, I feel if your running a good pulse with a potent compound a typical PCT is needed. I may only dose the clomid for 75mg for 3-4days as it makes me feel like a total bitch at that dose.

Dosing-20mg 4wks, 30mg 4wks.

I would goto 40mg but dont feel its going to be worth it given the sides. I dont think anyone should take 40mg of beast/SD a day, no matter what type of cycle they are running.

ON day

wake up- 10mg beast, 3 caps fish oil, 1 cap CLA,2 tt-33
mid morning- 1 cap ERASE, 50mg DHEA
pre wo-10mg beast, 3 caps fish oil, Vit C 2000mg, tt-33, creatine, 1500mg L-carnitine
post wo- 2 cap fish oil, 2 CLA, 2 need2slin, 1000mg L-carnitine

starting wk5 will have 20mg of beast pre wo

OFF day
wake up- 1 ERASE, 2 fish oil, 1 CLA, N2GAURD, NAC, tt-33
mid morning- 50mg DHEA, Vit C 1000mg
pre wo-1 ERASE, 1 fish oil, 1 CLA,tt-33,creatine, 1500mg L-carnitine
post wo-50mg DHEA, 2 fish oil, 1 CLA, 1000mg vit C, 2 need2slin, 1000mg L-carnitine

night-N2GAURD, NAC, DAA-3gs

I may goto 4 days on and 3 off, we will see how things go with the cycle. Its pretty basic, mostly trying to fight off cortisol since the goal is a recomp here.
Also kicking the idea around of starting a SARM day one of PCT too. But the GF is a nurse and knows a decent amount about the stuff I take, I can only imagine her seeing me with an oral syringe of some reserach chem:firedevil:

I will update the thread at least 2-3x a wk. If anyone has any ?'s please post up and I or another NTBM rep will do our best to helpout.:eek:p:

I feel you on the gf being a nurse thing... My fiance is a nurse, we also live in Japan at the moment.... injecting roids is illegal, possessing them though is not...
Anyhow, i was thinking about doing a pulse with my Mdrol. looking forward to see your progress :D.

PCT is going to be rough for me... as I don't have research chems on hand.. and getting them here is not very easy. If I get something ceased i could lose my job, visa, and be put in jail...

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
What is your lifting routine like?
Well i dont really have a set routine. I think following one for too long makes things get stale and stops gains. Some wks I start with chest and others back or legs. Everything is based on feel.

I do:

Chest-bench, incline bench, decline bench, dumbell press, incline dumbell press fly's,cable fly's. Typically I do 4 excersies with 3-4 sets each.
With all the work the triceps get during a chest workout Ill do a few sets of biceps curls too, just for a bit of stimulation.

Back-deadlift, lat pulldown, cable rows, bent over rows, and a few other varations of things with all the attachments you can use on the lat pulldown. My gym has all sorts of handles/bars. Again, i do 4 exercises with 3-4 sets or 5-6 excersies with 2-3 sets. Since your bi's take a beating on back day Il do a couple randon sets of tricep workouts. Just 2-4 sets.

Legs- squats, front squats, hamstring curl, leg press, calf's-seated & standing, romanian deadlifts, etc. I really focus on squats tho, sometimes I pre exhaust my hams and than hit 6-7 sets of squats. I think they can make or break you leg size so hit em hard. I never do any upper body stuff on leg day, i want to rest my upper body because I am working it out 3 days a wk already. like always I play around with things alot. I think its essential for growth.

Shoulders- shoulder press, up right rows, side delt raises, rear delt, rotator cuff, cable delt exercises-side & rear, shrugs-barbell/dumbell. The majority of what I do is shoulder presses, they workout pretty much the whole muscle and do it well. I never really do front delt raises because they get so much work from bench presses/incline presses and shoulder presses. I will do them here and there but feel hitting your rear delts are much more important.

So there is is, I fit in cardio on off days and on lifting days after weights. When i do cardio after lifting days ill only go 15-20min and keep my HR and intensity much lower than on a off lifting day.

sorry for spelling errors, been typing fast and have lots to do today:laugh:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd recommend you at least look at Dogg Crap training, seems like it would complement your training style and help give you an edge. Try it a couple weeks, it's pretty fun!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Ive looked into it before. I check it out again. My rep ranges are similar to his style. 5x5 or
12,8,6,2,2 etc. I drop the amount of reps each set and up the weight. For instance I start with 12-15 reps with say 100lb and by the end I am doing 2-3 reps with 200lb.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive looked into it before. I check it out again. My rep ranges are similar to his style. 5x5 or
12,8,6,2,2 etc. I drop the amount of reps each set and up the weight. For instance I start with 12-15 reps with say 100lb and by the end I am doing 2-3 reps with 200lb.
I've done very similar to that myself and it has been successful there

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rest Pause and Extreme Stretching are where it's at, plus hitting muscle groups twice every week is great for growth. Those are my favorite aspects of DC.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Rest Pause and Extreme Stretching are where it's at, plus hitting muscle groups twice every week is great for growth. Those are my favorite aspects of DC.

I checkout his site again read up and do his exact workouts for a few wks. The last time i was doing it I didnt really stick to it for too long.:frustrate

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Added forged burner today

Wow it works, it's been a while since I was on it last. Very good product

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
CIRCUITSSSS

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Ive been hitting everything 1-1.5 times a wk forever. I am still sore for a few days even when I do lighter workouts. But I am really going to go at the DC thing for a 4-5 wk run while on the pulse and see where it gets me.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Also been dosing the sd 20mg pre wo, I can tell when I take it. Dam powerfull stuff, makes u respect it

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also been dosing the sd 20mg pre wo, I can tell when I take it. Dam powerfull stuff, makes u respect it
Powerfully stuff for sure! Beast is no joke!! :sgrin:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
On to 20mg pre wo today. God, I love this stuff.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Did a leg workout on a off day. Went a lot better than I thought it would, lots of lifts close to my pb. The DC training is doing it's job for sure. Anyone on lower cals should consider it.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
well im not really getting much DOMS at all. Yesterday I deastroyed my legs, they feel like they are barely sore............... Time to up the dose to 30mg.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did a leg workout on a off day. Went a lot better than I thought it would, lots of lifts close to my pb. The DC training is doing it's job for sure. Anyone on lower cals should consider it.
I've never tried DC training and don't know a whole lot about it either

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never tried DC training and don't know a whole lot about it either
I've done it and had great results on an Epi pulse. It's nice that you only work 3 times a week, and hit the major muscle groups twice in 7 days.

If your progress stagnates, I think it's a good one to try out. The basic premise is 1 working set for each major muscle group with rest pauses so it's like 3 sets for each exercise, but you only get ~15 seconds of recovery between sets, and you go HEAVY! You also have exterme stretching as part of it, which I really like to get the fascia open to let your muscles grow. Finally, you track progress week over week and if you don't lift more than the previous week you need to switch exercises. Pretty cool routine IMO.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've done it and had great results on an Epi pulse. It's nice that you only work 3 times a week, and hit the major muscle groups twice in 7 days.

If your progress stagnates, I think it's a good one to try out. The basic premise is 1 working set for each major muscle group with rest pauses so it's like 3 sets for each exercise, but you only get ~15 seconds of recovery between sets, and you go HEAVY! You also have exterme stretching as part of it, which I really like to get the fascia open to let your muscles grow. Finally, you track progress week over week and if you don't lift more than the previous week you need to switch exercises. Pretty cool routine IMO.
I may have to give it a try sometime. Looks interesting!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a great routine... Big fan here.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a great routine... Big fan here.
I'm going to have to look into it and find more info on it. Do you guys have any links to info on the specifics of this training?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
cycle going okay, had a wedding sunday at 5:30, fucted up this whole wk so far. Hate my dam friends, still holding 2.5lb gain.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya hear ya there man... Prolly a lil boozin huh?