**** forums!!

  1. **** forums!!


    Just wanted to let any of you who haven't found your way to the forums yet, to come join the party!!

    Need To Build Muscle - Powered by vBulletin
    Check out **** at NutraPlanet NOW!!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/need-to-build-muscle/


  2. Already there..LOL

    RECOVERBRO



  3. Are they registered with Tapatalk?

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Are they registered with Tapatalk?
    Not yet but I wish they were....maybe someday
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  5. I've learned more about AAS and peptides on **** forum than any other forum and I'm on at least 8 other forums

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    I've learned more about AAS and peptides on **** forum than any other forum and I'm on at least 8 other forums

    Good to hear man, lots of good threads, stickies, etc to learn from there.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Good to hear man, lots of good threads, stickies, etc to learn from there.
    There is a lot of info there for sure
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  8. I learned a LOT about peptides very quickly there! What to dose, what to stack, timing, everything you need to know! Only took an hour to figure out a killer GH stack!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  9. Yup exactly!! Every question I have ever had is usually answered there pretty quick too!
    Check out **** at NutraPlanet NOW!!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/need-to-build-muscle/

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I learned a LOT about peptides very quickly there! What to dose, what to stack, timing, everything you need to know! Only took an hour to figure out a killer GH stack!
    I have seen a lot there about peptides, as I have with about anything else. Great site and source of info
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I have seen a lot there about peptides, as I have with about anything else. Great site and source of info
    Yeah, something you might appreciate being an IF brah, I was looking to do a GH stack to take advantage of the 16hr fasting period without using a Ghrelin mimetic.

    Before going onto ****, I didn't know what a Ghrelin mimetic was, or how to optimize the number and magnitude of GH pulses! Now I've got a pretty good plan I think:

    750 mcg cjc-1295 DAC EOD before bed
    100-150 mcg Ipamorelin ED first thing AM, post workout, before bed (depends if I can get in the post workout shot or not)

    200 mcg Huperzine-A with Ipamorelin doses
    2 caps EGCG with Ipamorelin doses


    That should have my GH pumping all day, and spiking when insulin is down from the fast. Should amplify effects quite nicely.

    Again, I figured this out in 1 HOUR on ****, not knowing a thing about these peptides before! Unheard of resource!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  12. Man RS kills that ****, lol. Needtogetass, nate, had amazing blogs too but the new updates ****ed most of it up

  13. There are still all the good stickies on SARMs, real gear, PHs

  14. There are going to be some exciting new changes in the next few days so be sure to check the forums out if you haven't in awhile, or if you have been there check back!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Not yet but I wish they were....maybe someday
    As far as i know all Nate has to do is sign up. There is no cost

    Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

    mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    As far as i know all Nate has to do is sign up. There is no cost
    We just got word the other day that our forum will be mobile friendly very soon!! Just one of the many updates that are coming to www.**********************
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  17. **** store may be unavailable for a little bit tonight as it is undergoing an upgrade, but will be back up very soon with more features!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  18. Like more PowerChews!?!?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Like more PowerChews!?!?
    Ummmm yeh...at 20% off!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Yeah, something you might appreciate being an IF brah, I was looking to do a GH stack to take advantage of the 16hr fasting period without using a Ghrelin mimetic.

    Before going onto ****, I didn't know what a Ghrelin mimetic was, or how to optimize the number and magnitude of GH pulses! Now I've got a pretty good plan I think:

    750 mcg cjc-1295 DAC EOD before bed
    100-150 mcg Ipamorelin ED first thing AM, post workout, before bed (depends if I can get in the post workout shot or not)

    200 mcg Huperzine-A with Ipamorelin doses
    2 caps EGCG with Ipamorelin doses


    That should have my GH pumping all day, and spiking when insulin is down from the fast. Should amplify effects quite nicely.

    Again, I figured this out in 1 HOUR on ****, not knowing a thing about these peptides before! Unheard of resource!
    Exactly man.. RS contributes alot of great info to that forum... Always look forward to his threads/logs.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Exactly man.. RS contributes alot of great info to that forum... Always look forward to his threads/logs.
    Not only that, but a couple guys are running logs of the same stack! Good info that I'm subbed into.

    If you want to learn about peptides, **** is definitely a great place to check out, and a whole bunch of reputable Research Chemical companies linked/listed too!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  22. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    There are still all the good stickies on SARMs, real gear, PHs

    Yeah and lots of good sources and I got some of those too

  23. There are lots of nice features coming to the site, and it is receiving some very nice upgrades!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. new to the forums/need some help
    By fatality in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 02:58 PM
  2. Best of the Forums, 6/18/07
    By Quinc in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 08:06 PM
  3. New to the forums!!
    By BenPoss in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2006, 01:45 AM
  4. Other forums?
    By TheGreatHunt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-14-2005, 11:30 PM
Log in
Log in