looking for a New routine, anyone want to help?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Wow that looks intense Morry. Would be hard for me to have enough extra time to do that for a whole week without missing workouts.

Usually have to keep it around 45minutes to an hour.

2. Quote Originally Posted by notanymore View Post
    Wow that looks intense Morry. Would be hard for me to have enough extra time to do that for a whole week without missing workouts.

You can get A LOT done in that time. Look at my journal and look at some of the workouts that recent. Those take less than an hour and the volume is incredible
    ACSM-CPT
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by indysoccer16 View Post
    wow, that is an awesome routine.
    I might give it a shot in a couple weeks since its summer and I have free time to hit the gym for more than an hour.
    Once school starts up Im screwed again though, this upcoming semeseter I have class 5 days a week which kills my gym time.

What kind of a rest are you doing between each exercise? Or for each circuit are you busting it in the time it takes you to get to the next exercise?
    Correct, the amount of rest is only the time it takes to load/unload weights and walk from one side of the gym to the other for the different workouts.

It takes time to build up to this routine as it is hard on the CNS. You have to start with some supersets and start adding in one circuit until you work up to 4. 4 is plenty IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by notanymore View Post
    Wow that looks intense Morry. Would be hard for me to have enough extra time to do that for a whole week without missing workouts.

If I'm well rested I can kill a day in about an hour, sometime more.

Now that I pin press though and have added bands and chains, it does take me longer to set stuff up, but if you leave all that out and just keep it simple with the circuits I listed, you can finish in under an hour.

Takes time, discipline and determination. When I started I would normally get a stich in my side from being out of breath, but your body WILL adapt, it just takes time.
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct

5. Morry you are one intense MOTHER****ER!!!!!!!!! Props bro, I will one day give your routine a shot!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Morry you are one intense MOTHER****ER!!!!!!!!! Props bro, I will one day give your routine a shot!
    Hell yeh!! I'm going to have to give that routine a shot sometime too!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

7. May have to try this out, when I'm feeling CRAZY! Also maybe once I get pre-workout PowerChews. You seem to really be loving those!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

8. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    May have to try this out, when I'm feeling CRAZY! Also maybe once I get pre-workout PowerChews. You seem to really be loving those!
    I still think N2KTS at 2 scoops is better though. PowerChews I will just keep in my gym bag and if for some reason I'm on the run, I'll always have a pre workout

9. If you do give it a shot, def report back. I'd be interested how it works for some others. I have given this routine to a few ppl and have always got good feedback from it. It just takes time to work up to hitting that many exercises that quickly.
    I actually gave myself a stitch in my side today while working out and my clap pushups, on my last rep I would pull my feet up to and land standing up only to walk right over and start incline pushups. I was getting stared at.

10. You've received a lot of good information and advice and I'll I'd say is add Need2Slin to your supplement list (if you haven't already) and add some sprints to your routine whether that be Hill Sprints or Sled Pulls or go to your local High School and do sprints or wherever you can. If you did sprints 2-3 x's/week you'll get lean fairly quick.

11. I got the following offline a while back and I started using it. I sometimes skip and add exercises to my desired.

I am doing full body until I start my new cycle

Workout #1 (Day One) Exercises
    Barbell Chest Press: 8-10 Reps for 3 Sets
    Pull Ups (Can be performed on a pull-up station with assist or a traditional pull-up bar): Perform as many pull-ups as you can for 3 sets.
    Standing Military (Barbell or Dumbbell) Shoulder Press: 8-10 Reps for 3 Sets
    Barbell Squat: 8-10 Reps for 3 Sets
    Seated Calf Raise: 15 Reps for 3 Sets
    (Optional) Dumbbell Bicep Curls: 8-10 Reps for 3 Sets
    (Optional) Tricep Bench Dips: Perform as many dips as you can for 3 sets.*
    (Optional) Back Extensions: One Set of 15**
    Swiss/Stability Ball Ab Crunches: 20-25***
    Rest and Recover for at least 48 hours.

Workout #2 (Day Two) Exercises
    Dips: Perform as many reps as possible for 3 sets*
    Cable Rows: 8-10 Reps for 3 Sets
    Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Presses: 8-10 Reps for 3 Sets
    Barbell or Dumbbell Deadlifts: 8-10 Reps for 3 Sets
    Smith Machine Standing Calf Raises: 15 Reps for 3 Sets
    (Optional) Dumbbell Hammer Curls: 8-10 Reps for 3 Sets
    (Optional) Overhead Seated Dumbbell Tricep Press: 8-10 Reps for 3 Sets
    (Optional) Back Extensions: One Set of 15**
    Hanging Leg Raises/Roman Chair (Abs): Perform as many as you can for 3 sets***
    Rest and Recover for at least 48 hours.

Workout #3 (Day Three) Exercises
    Dumbbell Chest Press (Vary the position of the bench from flat to incline across sets): 8-10 Reps for 3 Sets
    Bent Over Dumbbell Rows (can be performed in a Smith Machine as well): 8-10 Reps for 3 Sets
    Upright Rows (Dumbbell or Barbell): 8-10 Reps for 3 Sets
    Lying Leg Press: 8-10 Reps for 3 Sets
    Seated Calf Press (Performed on Leg Press Machine): 15 Reps for 3 Sets
    (Optional) Reverse Bicep Curls (Palms down): 8-10 Reps for 3 Sets
    (Optional) Lying Tricep Dumbbell Extensions (”Skullcrushers”): 8-10 Reps for 3 Sets
    (Optional) Back Extensions: One set of 15 **
    V-Crunches/Jack-Knife Sit Up (Abs): Perform as many as you can for 3 sets.***
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Help with 5/3/1 routine
    By SweetLou321 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-28-2010, 08:16 AM
  2. Help With My HST Routine
    By koi1214 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 02:07 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 03:46 PM