helladrol

diesel7

Awards
Are you still carrying helladrol? I cant find it on your site.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I literally just talked to somebody about this. Long story short, it'll be back...

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
OMG even further delay before the sale, I hate waiting.... :grumpy:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apologies on the wait, my friends.

But yes, the Helladrol is on its way back. Mr. Supps is in the process of locking up TONS of stock to ensure full success of the impending sale.

Me and the rest of the AM NTBM reps are always diligently checking for updates on things, so you can believe that within minutes of when we find out, you'll see it. Or, Nate just might bypass it and throw a post up here on his own, so you find out just when or even before we do lol (which has happened before).

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's back, but now Beastdrol is out of stock...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both Beast and Hella will be available soon. And as already stated, there is a sale on the horizon..

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's all good!

brhamilton79

Awards
good price on the hella to, great quality, cheap price. better then that halo test crap :-X

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good price on the hella to, great quality, cheap price. better then that halo test crap :-X
Yep...180 caps per bottle is 3x the amount you would get in competing clones bottles! :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great price on the Hella for sure. It is like 3 bottles of any other clone and a little over the price of 2.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
its really perfect for experienced users. they can run 100mg for 6wks or 75/75/100/100/125/125, etc.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am soooooo waiting for the sale, but at the same time I'm wondering if I should get some stuff since it seems to be selling out. I'm stocked on PH/DS, but Forma is still on my list...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am soooooo waiting for the sale, but at the same time I'm wondering if I should get some stuff since it seems to be selling out. I'm stocked on PH/DS, but Forma is still on my list...
I want to get some Hella, diesel, Katana, and Formastanozol...lol

I have a list of things when the sale hits and some cash put away for it ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to get some Hella, diesel, Katana, and Formastanozol...lol

I have a list of things when the sale hits and some cash put away for it ;)
lol

My stash is already too large, but I'll likely stock up, as well. I didn't last year and those deals were sick. I'll likely stock up on a bit of everything just to try more and worse comes to worst, sell or trade to someone else if it for some reason doesn't work with my plans ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i think the sale is going to hit right around pay day. Needless to say some bills are more important than others.......

Turbo4V

Awards
Where can I find info about this upcoming sale? Ready to order some stuff soon.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where can I find info about this upcoming sale? Ready to order some stuff soon.
The sale should be sometime in the near future, but we don't know exactly when as of now. We will be announcing it all over when we do though...you can count on that! ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The sale should be sometime in the near future, but we don't know exactly when as of now. We will be announcing it all over when we do though...you can count on that! ;)
run-and-tell-that-19658-1282228242-4.jpg

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Any halo style product is one of my all time favorite products to use. I've used from 50 to a 125mg doses and hella is the best bet for your money

brhamilton79

Awards
hella is goos stuff, im running it with katana right now. totally kickin in, pretty pleased with my results so far.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hella is goos stuff, im running it with katana right now. totally kickin in, pretty pleased with my results so far.
I can't wait to start mine in a few days! :D

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Hella is prolly my favorite ph along with beastdrol both do different things but each one is very effective

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hella is prolly my favorite ph along with beastdrol both do different things but each one is very effective
I haven't ran any halodrol clones yet. All I've done is EPI-strong and SD. EPI was the shiit for me but surprisingly I wasn't impressed with SD. I am hoping for something nice from Hella/Trenazone :sgrin:

Turbo4V

Awards
Wondering about running this for a first timer along with Katana sort of as a recomp.

Turbo4V

Awards
Good luck bro, but we could better help you if you gave us some info to go by
Might help huh?

31 Years old, Train 3-4 days a week with cardio a couple times as well. I do a CKD diet and probably gonna start IF as well as I have done it before and like it. Over the last 2 years I have gone from about 230-235 down to about 180 or so right now with about 12-13% BF. I actually want to do a little recomp before doing a bulk this winter. I was gonna try a pulse with Beastdrol(and still might), but they say Beast likes carbs and right now I dont really eat many. What ya think for a first timer?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might help huh?

31 Years old, Train 3-4 days a week with cardio a couple times as well. I do a CKD diet and probably gonna start IF as well as I have done it before and like it. Over the last 2 years I have gone from about 230-235 down to about 180 or so right now with about 12-13% BF. I actually want to do a little recomp before doing a bulk this winter. I was gonna try a pulse with Beastdrol(and still might), but they say Beast likes carbs and right now I dont really eat many. What ya think for a first timer?
At that bf, right now, I think katana would be pretty good for you, man. Hella would likely yield a little more in terms of recomping than katana for cutting, though you can definitely recomp with it, too. Going from 230 to 180 leads me to believe you've got your nutrition on lock, so I think it's a good fit ;) If you're wanting to run katana solo, I'd get 2 bottles and run it a bit higher, though :yup:

Turbo4V

Awards
Thanks. I had thought about Katana solo, but would like to ad some mass if possible. I did a search and found a recomp a guy did with Hella and using a similar diet to me and it was impressive.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wondering about running this for a first timer along with Katana sort of as a recomp.

Katana and Helladrol is a great combo for a recomp. Probably the best combo I know of with that goal in mind. That should go well with your CKD diet. If you decide to run that, let us know what you think bro!!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
any updates on when the sale is? havent heard much since i asked a month or 2 ago. soon? real soon? :D

Turbo4V

Awards
I have about decided on that combo. Kinda wanted to do something shorter and then run a Beast/ Cyp this winter. Being 31 just hard to not do some Test as a first timer. Wish that sale would hurry up. All my on cycle and PCT stuff came today.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to run Epi or Halo.

Beast is the shizzle though.

Size gains and strength are crazy.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any updates on when the sale is? havent heard much since i asked a month or 2 ago. soon? real soon? :D
Still no definitive dates. But over on the NTBM forums, there seem to be whispers and such that indicate it being very close (we all know how that can turn out sometimes, though lol). Regardless, I'm fairly confident we won't be waiting all that much longer. And whenever we get an official word on it, we'll be sure to let AM know about it ASAP.

I have about decided on that combo. Kinda wanted to do something shorter and then run a Beast/ Cyp this winter. Being 31 just hard to not do some Test as a first timer. Wish that sale would hurry up. All my on cycle and PCT stuff came today.
Haha, that sounds like a a fun winter cycle for sure, bro. But I think the hella/katana combo would be fantastic for a recomp. I used a different brand of h-drol in the Fall, but I wasn't that impressed with it as much as I was epi, but, BUT, I have only heard good things about that compound from 99% of the users. That, and end of January is when I found out I had hypothyroidism; so I had things working against me.

Whenever I get the issue resolved, I'm thinking of somthing like a katana/trenazone/new transaderm cutter. Whenever I settle on one (hopefully we get it figured out sooner rather than later 'cause I wanna run this baby, bad, lol), I'll be sure to log it somewhere on here :)

Torkeyvr6

Awards
Ive been waiting too long man!!!!

Ive been deadlifting in my sleep waiting for this sale i cry myself to sleep
and wake up in the middle of the night and go to mrsupps and check while I weep

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

well you picked a good stack. :saeek::saeek:

if you dose the halo at 100mg for 6wks i promise you ll gain a decent amount of mass. Just eat enough carbs post wo, and than post wo 2hrs later. You can get by with very little at all times of the day otherwise. But if you dont give your body them after the gym you wont really be able to grow nearly as much.

The katan will keep BF at bay very well. Its very close to winny

GL man

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive been waiting too long man!!!!

Ive been deadlifting in my sleep waiting for this sale i cry myself to sleep
and wake up in the middle of the night and go to mrsupps and check while I weep
There's a lot of peeps waiting and I bet the products will be flying off the shelves when it does drop!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's a lot of peeps waiting and I bet the products will be flying off the shelves when it does drop!!
I heard Mr. Supps was gonna contract out some of the flying ninja monkeys to keep up with the increase in activity -- a wise decision, indeed :yup:

:laugh2:

F1redUp

Awards
Check out MRsupps Facebook page they have a really good coupon code right now. Also I heard some talk of a sale that would be launched through there page just to help promote it.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/MRsupps
If you want to know about every discount and sale you should really like this page!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out MRsupps Facebook page they have a really good coupon code right now. Also I heard some talk of a sale that would be launched through there page just to help promote it.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/MRsupps
If you want to know about every discount and sale you should really like this page!

That is a very good idea! If you like the mrsupps facebook page you can keep up with latest offers and promotions going on!! :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ nice nice... Can't wait for the BIG sale :D

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
I heard Mrsupps having sale starting at 2PM CST. Can get details on Facebook. Can someone help a brotha out, I don't have facebook. What is the sale???

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not posted yet. I'm not sure that if this will be the big sale or not though as this is something that is supposed to happen every Thursday.

EDIT: You should still be able to see the page by going to www.facebook.com/mrsupps - it's a code for 40% off NKTS. This ends in two hours...

jxhopper

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I see the code. I don't think this is the big sale I keep hearing about. I want Helladrol!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
40% off N2KTS is crazy!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 9
General Chat 2