helladrol

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Steelwolf View Post
    Good luck bro, but we could better help you if you gave us some info to go by
    Might help huh?

31 Years old, Train 3-4 days a week with cardio a couple times as well. I do a CKD diet and probably gonna start IF as well as I have done it before and like it. Over the last 2 years I have gone from about 230-235 down to about 180 or so right now with about 12-13% BF. I actually want to do a little recomp before doing a bulk this winter. I was gonna try a pulse with Beastdrol(and still might), but they say Beast likes carbs and right now I dont really eat many. What ya think for a first timer?

2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo4V View Post
    Might help huh?

31 Years old, Train 3-4 days a week with cardio a couple times as well. I do a CKD diet and probably gonna start IF as well as I have done it before and like it. Over the last 2 years I have gone from about 230-235 down to about 180 or so right now with about 12-13% BF. I actually want to do a little recomp before doing a bulk this winter. I was gonna try a pulse with Beastdrol(and still might), but they say Beast likes carbs and right now I dont really eat many. What ya think for a first timer?
    At that bf, right now, I think katana would be pretty good for you, man. Hella would likely yield a little more in terms of recomping than katana for cutting, though you can definitely recomp with it, too. Going from 230 to 180 leads me to believe you've got your nutrition on lock, so I think it's a good fit If you're wanting to run katana solo, I'd get 2 bottles and run it a bit higher, though
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
    •   

3. Thanks. I had thought about Katana solo, but would like to ad some mass if possible. I did a search and found a recomp a guy did with Hella and using a similar diet to me and it was impressive.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Turbo4V View Post
    Wondering about running this for a first timer along with Katana sort of as a recomp.

Katana and Helladrol is a great combo for a recomp. Probably the best combo I know of with that goal in mind. That should go well with your CKD diet. If you decide to run that, let us know what you think bro!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

5. any updates on when the sale is? havent heard much since i asked a month or 2 ago. soon? real soon?
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.

6. I have about decided on that combo. Kinda wanted to do something shorter and then run a Beast/ Cyp this winter. Being 31 just hard to not do some Test as a first timer. Wish that sale would hurry up. All my on cycle and PCT stuff came today.

7. I have yet to run Epi or Halo.

Beast is the shizzle though.

Size gains and strength are crazy.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by 808rebel View Post
    any updates on when the sale is? havent heard much since i asked a month or 2 ago. soon? real soon?
    Still no definitive dates. But over on the NTBM forums, there seem to be whispers and such that indicate it being very close (we all know how that can turn out sometimes, though lol). Regardless, I'm fairly confident we won't be waiting all that much longer. And whenever we get an official word on it, we'll be sure to let AM know about it ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo4V View Post
    I have about decided on that combo. Kinda wanted to do something shorter and then run a Beast/ Cyp this winter. Being 31 just hard to not do some Test as a first timer. Wish that sale would hurry up. All my on cycle and PCT stuff came today.
    Haha, that sounds like a a fun winter cycle for sure, bro. But I think the hella/katana combo would be fantastic for a recomp. I used a different brand of h-drol in the Fall, but I wasn't that impressed with it as much as I was epi, but, BUT, I have only heard good things about that compound from 99% of the users. That, and end of January is when I found out I had hypothyroidism; so I had things working against me.

Whenever I get the issue resolved, I'm thinking of somthing like a katana/trenazone/new transaderm cutter. Whenever I settle on one (hopefully we get it figured out sooner rather than later 'cause I wanna run this baby, bad, lol), I'll be sure to log it somewhere on here
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    AnabolicMinds Rep

9. Ive been waiting too long man!!!!

Ive been deadlifting in my sleep waiting for this sale i cry myself to sleep
    and wake up in the middle of the night and go to mrsupps and check while I weep

10. Quote Originally Posted by Turbo4V View Post
    I have about decided on that combo. Kinda wanted to do something shorter and then run a Beast/ Cyp this winter. Being 31 just hard to not do some Test as a first timer. Wish that sale would hurry up. All my on cycle and PCT stuff came today.

well you picked a good stack.

if you dose the halo at 100mg for 6wks i promise you ll gain a decent amount of mass. Just eat enough carbs post wo, and than post wo 2hrs later. You can get by with very little at all times of the day otherwise. But if you dont give your body them after the gym you wont really be able to grow nearly as much.

The katan will keep BF at bay very well. Its very close to winny

GL man
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Torkeyvr6 View Post
    Ive been waiting too long man!!!!

Ive been deadlifting in my sleep waiting for this sale i cry myself to sleep
    and wake up in the middle of the night and go to mrsupps and check while I weep
    There's a lot of peeps waiting and I bet the products will be flying off the shelves when it does drop!!
    Recoverbro Elite
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    There's a lot of peeps waiting and I bet the products will be flying off the shelves when it does drop!!
    I heard Mr. Supps was gonna contract out some of the flying ninja monkeys to keep up with the increase in activity -- a wise decision, indeed

AnabolicMinds Rep

13. Check out MRsupps Facebook page they have a really good coupon code right now. Also I heard some talk of a sale that would be launched through there page just to help promote it.
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/MRsupps
    If you want to know about every discount and sale you should really like this page!

14. Check out MRsupps Facebook page they have a really good coupon code right now. Also I heard some talk of a sale that would be launched through there page just to help promote it.
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/MRsupps
    If you want to know about every discount and sale you should really like this page!

That is a very good idea! If you like the mrsupps facebook page you can keep up with latest offers and promotions going on!!
    Recoverbro Elite

15. ^^ nice nice... Can't wait for the BIG sale

16. I heard Mrsupps having sale starting at 2PM CST. Can get details on Facebook. Can someone help a brotha out, I don't have facebook. What is the sale???

17. It's not posted yet. I'm not sure that if this will be the big sale or not though as this is something that is supposed to happen every Thursday.

EDIT: You should still be able to see the page by going to www.facebook.com/mrsupps - it's a code for 40% off NKTS. This ends in two hours...
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

18. Yeah. I see the code. I don't think this is the big sale I keep hearing about. I want Helladrol!!!

19. Damn that's a great deal on N2KTS!!!!

20. 40% off N2KTS is crazy!!
    Recoverbro Elite

21. Ya cant go wrong there man

Similar Forum Threads

1. 6 week helladrol pct
    By BFSanimal in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-08-2011, 02:18 AM
  2. helladrol 75 or 100mgs
    By adnscmplx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6