Got My Formastanozol!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.32%

Got My Formastanozol!

Just want to give props to Mr. Supps/**** for the quick shipping and the included sample of power chews. Always nice to get a little surprise when receiving items.

Awesome service. The Formastanozol has a really thick, jelly-like, composition. Can't wait to try it out.

Thanks again Mr. Supps/****...I'm still anxiously waiting for your Transaderm product to hit the shelves.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by dagecko View Post
    Just want to give props to Mr. Supps/**** for the quick shipping and the included sample of power chews. Always nice to get a little surprise when receiving items.

Awesome service. The Formastanozol has a really thick, jelly-like, composition. Can't wait to try it out.

Thanks again Mr. Supps/****...I'm still anxiously waiting for your Transaderm product to hit the shelves.

Thats great to hear man!! I'm sure you will enjoy the Forma, and that little bonus of powerchews thrown in is a big plus!! I hear that they are very tasty!!

Transaderm should be just as bada$$ as Formastanozol and should be here anytime bro

Thanks for the nice feedback on the great customer service you got bud...we really appreciate it!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  3. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

can't wait to hear your thoughts on this stuff.I used it and loved it.smell is manly not medical like.rubs on quick,easy and dries fast.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%

Like the Genie in Aladdin, have what you wish it's yours to dish! Service is ****'s key vision.

You say your Forma is thick, almost like a jelly or a very thick cream, like a body lotion? Mine is nearly the consistency of water. Also, did yours arrive sealed with a heat-shrink wrapper on top, and filled to the top of the hairspray-esque bottle, or was the liquid only filled to the logo on the front of the bottle? Thanks!
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

How are the PowerChews? I ordered a tub of the BCAA, and I can't wait to try them. I hope they're a bit sour, I could nom those all day if they are (could get pricey, but what the heck, I'm worth it !)

I am really excited about the Transderm too! I wonder how much room is left in the carrier if I wanted to add some of my own bulk powders. Any info on that?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.78%

Formastanz is the best OTC AI I've ever used. Actually, it's edging out aromasin as my very favorite AI.

I'm not a huge fan of topicals, but the carrier they used dries so fast and it doesn't smell. I'd use more topicals if they handled this well.
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.32%

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Like the Genie in Aladdin, have what you wish it's yours to dish! Service is ****'s key vision.

You say your Forma is thick, almost like a jelly or a very thick cream, like a body lotion? Mine is nearly the consistency of water. Also, did yours arrive sealed with a heat-shrink wrapper on top, and filled to the top of the hairspray-esque bottle, or was the liquid only filled to the logo on the front of the bottle? Thanks!
    Yes, the contents is really thick, like a lotion, but when applying it, it seems to thin out and spread easily. I was really surprised at how fast it dries and how little is in one pump. I'm so used to using PP transdermals where my whole chest and shoulders are covered in the cream. Mine did not have shrink wrap on it and it is filled about halfway.

Only positives so far!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%

Yes, the contents is really thick, like a lotion, but when applying it, it seems to thin out and spread easily. I was really surprised at how fast it dries and how little is in one pump. I'm so used to using PP transdermals where my whole chest and shoulders are covered in the cream. Mine did not have shrink wrap on it and it is filled about halfway.

Only positives so far!
    Good to hear man. The fast drying application is a big plus on the Formastanozol, and we will that same carrier on the RLS version of Dermacrine called Transaderm
    Recoverbro Elite
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.51%

Only positives so far!
    Same as my bottles of formastanz... Plenty of room to add to if you wanted Milas.. Ya with our carrier you won't have to worry about covering your whole damn body and waiting forever for it to dry and smelling nasty LOL. I've yet to see someone disagree that our carrier isn't the best out there
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernLord View Post
    Formastanz is the best OTC AI I've ever used. Actually, it's edging out aromasin as my very favorite AI.

I'm not a huge fan of topicals, but the carrier they used dries so fast and it doesn't smell. I'd use more topicals if they handled this well.
    What IS the carrier they use? I remember back a couple of years adding in my powders to a product I can't seem to recall at the moment, Primordial made it maybe? Came in a silver aluminum canister, and the website/company also sold a couple other products, and they shipped it with the pumps all wrapped in a rubber-band. Can't believe I can't remember the name after purchasing so much a few years back.

Only positives so far!
    Great, so your bottle is exactly like mine, good to know! I'm glad I'm subbed, I'll be following along so please keep us updated with any feedback
  11. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.32%

Okay I just received my second batch of Formastanozol from the 4th of July sale...First thing I noticed is that there's a newer label on it (much nicer and easier to read)...Then I read the label and notice the new one has Chrysin at 4mg per serving in it. My older one does not have that on the label. When was Chrysin added? Nice addition!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%

I believe that the Chrysin has always been in Formastanozol, just wasnt mentioned on previous labels. Good to see you are enjoying your second bottle too

Transaderm is an RLS product, so it will more than likely be available at the RLS site, needtobuildmuscle, and possibly Nutraplanet. Wont be available at Mr supps bro
    Recoverbro Elite
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%

I got my newest bottle of Forma in the mail today, and it is a thick almost glue-like consistency, so bad that I can't shake/mix it. I don't know if the heat did it during transit, but I sat it in front of my AC all day long at home, and it is still thick as glue. I don't know what to do... has anyone else had this happen? I'll have to contact Nate I guess, don't want to be without this product, way too good!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%

I got my newest bottle of Forma in the mail today, and it is a thick almost glue-like consistency, so bad that I can't shake/mix it. I don't know if the heat did it during transit, but I sat it in front of my AC all day long at home, and it is still thick as glue. I don't know what to do... has anyone else had this happen? I'll have to contact Nate I guess, don't want to be without this product, way too good!
    I just got a bottle a few days ago also and didn't really notice that. It was thick (as expected) but when tapped and shaken the product did settle to the bottom of the bottle like it should. Sounds like you might have something going on with yours. Nate will fix you up if you get ahold of him
    Recoverbro Elite
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I just got a bottle a few days ago also and didn't really notice that. It was thick (as expected) but when tapped and shaken the product did settle to the bottom of the bottle like it should. Sounds like you might have something going on with yours. Nate will fix you up if you get ahold of him
    I sent him a message earlier - what a great product, anti-estrogen AND fat loss, I have seen and felt the effects myself, and I REFUSE to embellish.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%

its also anti prolactin. If you really want to know how works the stuff read the steroids 101 sticky nate has. There is a large article in there on forma and all its benefits
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    its also anti prolactin. If you really want to know how the stuff read the steroids 101 sticky nate has. There is a large article in there on forma and all its benefits
    That is a very good read
    Recoverbro Elite
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I just got my order of 4 bottles, love this stuff. No power chews though((
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93%

How do you apply it? I know it says 7-10 pumps, but is that for each body part or is that supposed to last the entire body?
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%

Quote Originally Posted by WaBucs View Post
    How do you apply it? I know it says 7-10 pumps, but is that for each body part or is that supposed to last the entire body?
    The 7-10 sprays is the total amount of product applied evenly to the bodyparts. The area that you should be applying to should be highlighted on the bottle and I believe is the neck, shoulders, upper arms, upper chest, and upper back area
    Recoverbro Elite
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    I just got my order of 4 bottles, love this stuff. No power chews though((
    you did fine man
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93%

Thank you very much!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%

Quote Originally Posted by WaBucs View Post
    Thank you very much!
    No problem bud. Glad I could help!
    Recoverbro Elite
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.72%
    Achievements Posting Pro

yeah I did fine, could not argue with that sale at all and I got four more bottles all for me
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    you did fine man
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    yeah I did fine, could not argue with that sale at all and I got four more bottles all for me
    I want four bottles in my stash too. I need to add a couple more to get there though
    Recoverbro Elite
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    The sale was at mrsupps too?
    There was a sale where you buy 3 items and get the 4th free.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    The sale was at mrsupps too?
    If you go to Mr supps Facebook page and like it, then you will be updated with the sales that they run on occasion
    Recoverbro Elite
  28. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%

I contacted Mr. Supps, and they are going to replace my recent purchase of FormaStanz, excellent customer service and care. This is one supplement I DO NOT want to be without on cycle, or off for that matter. I'd stay on it forever if I could.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.51%

Just started forma today.. Love how fast it dries!!!! Was on trenazone and that stuff took forever to dry and burned oh so much.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Just started forma today.. Love how fast it dries!!!! Was on trenazone and that stuff took forever to dry and burned oh so much.
    I agree the Trenazone carrier pretty much blows and Burns a little. Also left the skin oily as sh*t. I get to start my Formastanozol in about 3 weeks
    Recoverbro Elite
  31. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%

I contacted Mr. Supps, and they are going to replace my recent purchase of FormaStanz, excellent customer service and care. This is one supplement I DO NOT want to be without on cycle, or off for that matter. I'd stay on it forever if I could.
    A follow up email suggested that I add some water to the Forma bottle, to thin it out, I'll be trying this during the week as my other bottles runs out.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    It dries so fast it shocks me, I love it with all my heart.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%

Did adding the water help thin out the Formastanozol?
    Recoverbro Elite
  33. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Did adding the water help thin out the Formastanozol?
    Hey RR, thanks a lot for asking

I still have about 4-5 days left of the other bottle to go, so I still have the newer bottle sitting in my dining room awaiting the distill water 'treatment.' I have to take a picture, as the refund is sort of contingent upon it (well, NOT a refund, but a replacement bottle that is being shipped out). I don't think it's because ****/Mr. Supps thinks for a second I'm being dishonest or anything, but maybe it is because they have not heard this kind of feedback before. I am going to snap something with my cell phone this week as soon as I actually get some free time, because I can turn the bottle upside down, and it's so thick it's almost like preserves or even cottage cheese thickness, like thicker than even hair gel.

Once I add the water, I'm going to apply slightly more per day since it will be diluted... probably 12-14 pumps to make up for the loss of mg per dosage.

I'll try my best to pop back in this thread and let you/everyone know.. however, I have to reiterate how much I LOVE FormaStanz, and Formastane as an ingredient when applied topically with the right carrier base - which of course **** has down pat!
  34. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.58%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I find the carrier of Forma to be ideal but I guess that is me lol.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.52%

I went to **** and Formastanozol is not listed. Is this product still available?
  36. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I find the carrier of Forma to be ideal but I guess that is me lol.
    It is ideal, the single best I have ever tried, but a light year! Super fast drying and somehow no sticky residue, it's unparalleled. I just happened to receive one bottle with my order from Mr. Supps that the solution inside was so thick it just sticks to the walls and won't even shake, but they're going to fix it for me

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I went to **** and Formastanozol is not listed. Is this product still available?
    It is a Mr. Supps product Thanks for asking so I could clarify, I just group them all under **** sometimes.

The fact that you're looking is GREAT NEWS! You're going to love it when you make the purchase, don't forget to use NEEDTO10 for a discount
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.52%

I've always loved formestane. I used to buy it from CEL but it's been discontinued. I don't really understand the inclusion of DIM and 7,8 Benzo since formestane is basically and anti-estro product.
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.03%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I've always loved formestane. I used to buy it from CEL but it's been discontinued. I don't really understand the inclusion of DIM and 7,8 Benzo since formestane is basically and anti-estro product.

it also is a anti prolactin. Raises IGF levels a bit too. There's some info on it in the "101 steriod" sticky on the top of the page.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.55%

The best rumor I can pick up so far about CEL's Formestane is that the FDA was starting to "frown" upon AI's. Any worries with you guys? (regarding Formastanozol)
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Blaz3 View Post
    The best rumor I can pick up so far about CEL's Formestane is that the FDA was starting to "frown" upon AI's. Any worries with you guys? (regarding Formastanozol)
    I have heard before that the FDA was going to go after AIs pretty hard...and formestane was a big one on that list. I haven't heard any new news on the subject, but if the feds go after formestane, Formastanozol would be gone too. This is the reason I'm trying to stock up on these types of things
    Recoverbro Elite