Needtobuildmuscle and nutraplanet transformation contest voteing thread. Lets vote.

• Thread starter needtogetmuscle
  • Start date

Who made the biggest transformation in 3 months time.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok my good friends of anabolicminds the time has come. The work has been done. The blood, sweat , and tears have been shed and now the results are in. Everyone who joined the contest put in 100% effort and from the looks of all the before and after pics you can tell without a doubt everyone did their best.

Its has been my pleasure to sponsor this contest and give everyone something extra in the way of motivation. As well as bring everyone together as a group to help motivate, inspire, help, and compete against. We all came together here and I think we all deserve to be counted as winners here today.

I love to see people come together and help each other. These days there is always so much negativity, drama, back stabbing, fighting, and str8 up hurtful worthless crap that goes on all around us that it makes me sick. We all see it and so many of us get caught up in it because IMO its like we have just accepted it as ok and normal now.

For the people who truly know me they know I am a man who if he could would give every single person everything they ever wanted and go without something my self to make that happen. But enough of the sappy crap lets get down to business and vote up a winner for this contest.

Here is where you will find all of the before and after photos guys.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/173825-needtobuildmuscle-contest-final.html

and here is the list of names to look for in this ^^^ thread to look at there pics for voting on.
oufinny
VolcomX311
GJohnson7385
bader85
Milas
jherman08
Legacyfighter
DreamWeaver
quarcus
jason1000
Onlychevy6
Zetuex
outkastjoe
djbombsquad

I count each one of you a winner but in every contest some one has to be first and some one has to be last. So if I do this damn pole thing right each name should show up on the pole and we should be able to vote just one time on who we feel has one the comp.

Here is how the voting will work. Each person will have one vote to vote on who they think should win. If by chance there is a tie I will be the tie brake. I have nothing to gain from who wins or not and after all I am shelling out the cash for this thing.

The voting will run from today till the end of this month may 31st. Yes I know this is a long time however I would like to give every person a chance to cast thee vote.

In a comp that people vote on there is always a chance for fowl play. However I do feel that every single person in this comp today is a grown man able to act like one. Each with convictions and the ability to do what is right. So I expect no problems nor any crying babies about things ether. We had a good clean comp and nothing but good things have come of it. I think each and every one of us wants to keep it that way. We are a good group of guys and so I feel this will all end perfectly come June 1st. I am making the pole a public vote that way if we see 95 0 post voters we will know. I will be the judge of that though an no one else. Other then that I think we can all have a great clean vote this month.

Thank you to everyone who has been involved in this comp since day one. You guys are awesome. Now lets vote!!!!!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Nate, the NTBM challenge motivated me to go from slouching on my training to actually competing in an NPC bodybuilding show! What a wild 3 months, my wife is glad I can eat carbs again, I was getting on her nerves! I am humbled by all the extra help I got from folks on AM, and couldn't have done it without everyone here!!!

Here are my pics to make it easy for people to find, and also a link to my log to show how I got from Before to After:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/168061-milas-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

Before and After Shots!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My vote is cast.....good luck everyone!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
votes in.....hope this isn't flordia and no one demands a recount

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Voted!
If I looked like quarcus I would go everywhere in underwear only. Shopping, excercising, family dinners... doesn't matter. I would have kept the full beard though since he looks like he should be carrying an 8' long sword and shield when he has it.

Awesome work, everyone. I wish I knew about this when it started and I would have joined you.

quarcus

Awards
Voted!
If I looked like quarcus I would go everywhere in underwear only. Shopping, excercising, family dinners... doesn't matter. I would have kept the full beard though since he looks like he should be carrying an 8' long sword and shield when he has it.

Awesome work, everyone. I wish I knew about this when it started and I would have joined you.
lol, hilarious.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Voted!

Lol...they should have cast quarcus for that new Thor movie...:yup:

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas nice transformation man.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas nice transformation man.
Agreed. He deserved some credit for that!
Thanks to both of you, everyone in this competition put a lot into it, and your kind words are very uplifting. It makes all those missed desserts a distant memory! Now that it's done, bring on the PIE!!! :32:

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Here is my pictures to make it easyer.

Before 147LBS After 165LBS and a lot leaner.

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Nate, the NTBM challenge motivated me to go from slouching on my training to actually competing in an NPC bodybuilding show! What a wild 3 months, my wife is glad I can eat carbs again, I was getting on her nerves! I am humbled by all the extra help I got from folks on AM, and couldn't have done it without everyone here!!!

Here are my pics to make it easy for people to find, and also a link to my log to show how I got from Before to After:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/168061-milas-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html
that's amazing!!!

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Figure I'll throw these up. Great job guys, you all went above and beyond.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Definitely a lot of blood sweat and tears during this transformation.. Good stuff

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Huge props to all of the guys in this contest. The transformations and work done over these three months was amazing.

quarcus has the most incredible physical transformation ever - if you haven't already, bud, I highly encourage you to submit this to a few bodybuilding and fitness magazines, or look at doing fitness modeling. Very inspiring - Nate, great work with this man; he has a bright future ahead in the fitness industry if he pursues it (if not already doing so).

As Chris said in the other thread, as far as overall lifestyle transformations go, Onlychevy6, you should be so proud of yourself! You inspire me as much as quarcus, because your transformation is so complete - your journey has only begun, Jeff, and it will only get better. Starting it is the biggest thing, but you have, and I have a lot of respect for that - you have my continued support :)

~Rosie~

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huge props to all of the guys in this contest. The transformations and work done over these three months was amazing.

quarcus has the most incredible physical transformation ever - if you haven't already, bud, I highly encourage you to submit this to a few bodybuilding and fitness magazines, or look at doing fitness modeling. Very inspiring - Nate, great work with this man; he has a bright future ahead in the fitness industry if he pursues it (if not already doing so).

As Chris said in the other thread, as far as overall lifestyle transformations go, Onlychevy6, you should be so proud of yourself! You inspire me as much as quarcus, because your transformation is so complete - your journey has only begun, Jeff, and it will only get better. Starting it is the biggest thing, but you have, and I have a lot of respect for that - you have my continued support :)

~Rosie~

Thank you Rosie

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you Rosie
I am proud of you and excited for you, Jeff! No matter what, never give up, keep moving forwards, always believe in yourself, and enjoy the journey :)

~Rosie~

UponThisRock

UponThisRock

Awards
You guys look great!!! Dreamweaver has my vote!!!!

-utr

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where is dreamweaver's pics I really wanted to see them??

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
MightyEleazar

MightyEleazar

Awards
Great work everybody! AMAZING results.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards
Thanks for signing up to vote, hope you stick around the boards some more!
I am all for fair game. Having someone signup, then vote as their first post doesnt seem legit enough to count. Just my 2cents.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am all for fair game. Having someone signup, then vote as their first post doesnt seem legit enough to count. Just my 2cents.
Yah and I did not do that, just my 2 cents and I agree with you... I did not know the person till just now. I believe there was a person from my work that did this though, I think it's Blueleader who I thought had already signed up before. So if you guys want remove that one too. Just to let you know though there are others that have these kinds of votes....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah and I did not do that, just my 2 cents and I agree with you... I did not know the person till just now. I believe there was a person from my work that did this though, I think it's Blueleader who I thought had already signed up before. So if you guys want remove that one too. Just to let you know though there are others that have these kinds of votes....
Ok I checked all my votes and I was right there are 2 votes that signed up in May, if you guys want to have these removed then I am all for it. I will suggest others to the same. I apologize I did not mean for this to happen. The person from my work Blueleader expressed interest in this board in February or March and I assumed that they had signed up then. The person who just posted here UponthisRock I don't think signed up to vote in this contest but did sign up after the voting started I believe. We have to draw the line somewhere.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok I checked all my votes and I was right there are 2 votes that signed up in May, if you guys want to have these removed then I am all for it. I will suggest others to the same. I apologize I did not mean for this to happen. The person from my work Blueleader expressed interest in this board in February or March and I assumed that they had signed up then. The person who just posted here UponthisRock I don't think signed up to vote in this contest but did sign up after the voting started I believe. We have to draw the line somewhere.
Yeah, Doug and I PM'd about all the voting yesterday. I don't believe he'd do anything deceitful like that. Doug is good people. Vote boosting is not uncommon in on-line voting though, Quarcus knows that all too well from some of his other contests!

We're all men competing here at AM, and should not let some cash erode our values and ethics. It really cheapens the hard work we all put in if it's just a popularity contest. In full disclosure I have PM'd folks to come vote, but never asked for a single vote for myself.

I hope that it remains a fair contest, and I'm sure Nate understands this better than any of us. May the best men win!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, Doug and I PM'd about all the voting yesterday. I don't believe he'd do anything deceitful like that. Doug is good people. Vote boosting is not uncommon in on-line voting though, Quarcus knows that all too well from some of his other contests!

We're all men competing here at AM, and should not let some cash erode our values and ethics. It really cheapens the hard work we all put in if it's just a popularity contest. In full disclosure I have PM'd folks to come vote, but never asked for a single vote for myself.

I hope that it remains a fair contest, and I'm sure Nate understands this better than any of us. May the best men win!
Well said, my man... Incidently I just talked to Bluehealer and I was right he did registier a couple months ago... So it's only the one guy and he seems like a good guy too, I am sure he did not mean any harm.. If you guys want to take his vote away from mine that's ok by me but I don't feel that he registered just to vote.

jlinteris

jlinteris

Awards

Yeah, Doug is a great guy. I was not even remotely suggesting that he would do that. It just happened that the vote went his way (which he did do an awesome job on the transformation:yup:) but it is about awesome cash prizes and everyone put in the work. With that said the new person might be here to stay, might have completely read through the transformation thread and voted Dreamweaver as many have.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, Doug is a great guy. I was not even remotely suggesting that he would do that. It just happened that the vote went his way (which he did do an awesome job on the transformation:yup:) but it is about awesome cash prizes and everyone put in the work. With that said the new person might be here to stay, might have completely read through the transformation thread and voted Dreamweaver as many have.
Thanks guys, I did not think you guys were trying to acuse me but I just didn't want others to think that I solicited outside this board to get votes...

I told my wife not to vote for me cuz she registered yesterday and I told one of my trainees not to as I don't believe she's registered. I agree totally with you that outsiders should not be voting on this.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope that those who do join up, stick with it and participate on the boards and with NTBM! That's bi-winning!

leofontaine

Awards
I think quarcus should come in first. DreamWeaver and DJbombsquad tied for second or third.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think quarcus should come in first. DreamWeaver and DJbombsquad tied for second or third.
4 of Djbombsquads votes are from people who joined the board May 5th or later, if you read the posts previous you will see that we don't think these votes will be permissible... that seems to be the general consensus...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 of Djbombsquads votes are from people who joined the board May 5th or later, if you read the posts previous you will see that we don't think these votes will be permissible... that seems to be the general consensus...
Oops make that 5...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you have runner up there DW...nice job!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like you have runner up there DW...nice job!!
Thanks .. too bad I ran out of time 10 days after I was down another 6 lbs, still would have been hard pressed to do what quarcus did.

I have another really good log going now that I am on lean gains, some of you guys are already watching but here's the link. There's some wicked discussion going down over there about glycogen and glucagon.,,

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/174495-going-swole-recovery.html

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like milas gets 3rd!!!

congrats to the winners..........and to all who competed!!!!:beerchug:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like milas gets 3rd!!!

congrats to the winners..........and to all who competed!!!!:beerchug:
Milas did an awesome job and deserves it! Good job Milas!!

BXFROMMTL

BXFROMMTL

Awards
nice back jherman seriously, massive V out of nowhere! i strongly believe good physiques are built from the back to the front, very good job!

lou