NTBM/Mr Supp Natural ReComp Stack

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Thought I would share my new stack. Been running it for 2wks now and am seeing resutls. Everyone is running recomp stack with PH's but I still have a decent amount of time off before I can hop back one so i was thought Id try one natural.

I know i am not going to see the fat loss/muscle gain you do while ON but I set a attainable goal, lose 2% BF, hold current muscle.

Supps used: Forged Burner, Ancient Strength, Attack, NTBM Whey protein, Muscle Replenisher.

Wake up 6:30
eat/drink pro @ 6:50
12oz Coffee/4oz water-40g NTBM whey (vanilla caramel, it tastes great in
coffee), 1 cup oatmeal

9am
morning snack-mixed nuts, beef jerky, cottage cheese (ik the 2 are salty)

11:30 Lunch
go out with co workes but I make sure mine is healthy. I aim for more pro than carbs always, + always make sure to get green veggies too.

1 cap forged Burner after wards.

2pm snack
20g whey/water, 8 wheat crackers, piece of cheese.

4pm
4 caps Attack, 3 caps Ancient strength.

4:30 Gym
5:45 Leave Gym

1 scoup Muscle Replenisher, 2 caps Ancient strength. Drink it on the way home from the gym

6pm
25g Whey, 10oz skim milk

7 PM Dinner
10oz lean meat, slow carbs, green veggies, some sort of healthy fat.

9pm late snack
5-6oz lean meat, slow carbs, some sort of healthy fat

10:30
cottage cheese, handful mixed nuts, small glass of milk.

I am shooting for 50/30/20 Pro/Carb/Fat. I also take a few other supps not listed: Green tea Ecgc, Omega 3/6/9, CLA, Vit D, Vit C.

The forged burner keeps me from eating BS stuff, controls hunger very well and still gives me energy going to the gym even tho I take it 5hrs before I walk into the gym.

Attack & Ancient Strength for pumps and strength, both doing their job.

Healthy fats: Olive Oil~always used for cooking, avocado's, nuts, fish.

Anyone else who may want to try it can PM me or just reply on this thread, I will try to log/update it as much as I can. :veryhappy:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
OOh yeah, forgot to add training...

On all lifting days I always do 5-7 warm up, 5min cool down on a bike/treadmill.

7 days a wk. 2x cardio, 4x Lifting, 1x Lift & Cardio, 1x Rest.

Mon- Warm up, Lift, Cool Down. Chest, arms, abs
Tue- Cardio only
Wed- Warm up, lift, cool down. Legs, abs.
Thur- Warm up, lift, cool down. Back
Fri- Cardio & lift (i try to hit muscles that are lagging, light lifting)
Sat- Cardo only
Sun- REST and relax

On Friday I lift muscles like hip flexors, rear delts, extra biceps for left arm, etc. Anything that may slip by or parts I need to bring up. I dont kill myself and do light cardio, low heart rate.

Actually most of my cardio is lighter, since I dont have a PH helping out I dont want to lose my muscle. I am already on a lower cal diet so I know I have to watch it. Some of the cardio is HIIT, but also a lot of low pace/low incline walking, slow pace on the stepper, etc.

With my lifting schedule I am already worn out so i dont let allow myself to get too drained or beat up. I was going to do this all on a SARM but other things in my life are keeping me from running one. Ill update soon.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice :yup:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Today I did a cardio and lift day. 50min lifting, 25min light cardio, dont let my HR get above 145bpm

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like quite the natty stack!

Where do you generally go for lunch, and what kind of stuff do you eat? If I don't bring mine in, I am totally thrown off!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
theres a subway close by and this little restaurant we always goto. Both places are use to my order's, as much meat as you can put on, green veggies.

I get double meat at subway and than have them put chicken on there too. By the time i ring it up its like 9 bux for just a sandwich. Sometimes we get pizza on Fridays, i limit myself than and drink a 20g shake too so i dont eat 12 small slices.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal, Subway must really like you!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good gymrat. Ill follow along man...:thumbsup:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
well things are going according to plan. Still weighing 195 and putting up the same amount of weight.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Have you thought of using need 2 slin with this. I think it would be very very beneficial for this. At least consuming it around your lunch. Though you are aiming to be as clean as possible it is not super clean, the need 2 slin will help to regulate the blood sugar a little better and make the average meal into a really good quality meal. You can also use it around other meals as well to even get a better effect. It is not needed but I know I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE fan of nutrient partitioners.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would like to add NeedtoSlin along with GEAR but my wallet is saying no, I am saving for a condo/townhouse so supp spending is at a min.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I would like to add NeedtoSlin along with GEAR but my wallet is saying no, I am saving for a condo/townhouse so supp spending is at a min.
Understood bro, the townhouse/condo is a total win over supplements nowadays. You have a good stack going for now, just leave it as is. Good luck getting a good place

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
well my abs are starting to show better, veins in arms & chest getting better. I do think I am going to begin a pulse soon tho. Its been 13wks since i was ON, but I am going to wait a few more wks

Pulse will be Epi strong, FinaFlex 550XD (each cap=25mg tren, 10mg SD, AI) and will run Dermacrine the last 4wks out of 6wks.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well my abs are starting to show better, veins in arms & chest getting better. I do think I am going to begin a pulse soon tho. Its been 13wks since i was ON, but I am going to wait a few more wks

Pulse will be Epi strong, FinaFlex 550XD (each cap=25mg tren, 10mg SD, AI) and will run Dermacrine the last 4wks out of 6wks.

That run looks pretty good...You gonna log it man?!

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I was just realizing some you could add in low cost. Get some ginsing from the store the root and add 1 gram every day 3 on 1 off and it will help with recovery. Pretty much all ginsing operates teh same way.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
For the pulse or natty stack?
I would use it year round honestly. It's an adaptgen and cycling it that way you wont loose benefit and you wont build a tolerance to it as well.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Is that how u dose it. 3 on 1 off yr round??

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting...never tried ginseng

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
how long have you been using it??
Longest was 3 months straight. Then I tried other adaptgens. Right now I am using herbals for another purpose so I am not mixing in ginsing at the current time.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I'll pick some up, going to research it too

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Longest was 3 months straight. Then I tried other adaptgens. Right now I am using herbals for another purpose so I am not mixing in ginsing at the current time.
Exactly how much does ginseng help with recovery? I'm surprised I haven't heard more about it..

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
It was a BIG soviet thing as well a chinese thing. Remember the chinese have tons of herbs that never hit america, and a lot of them we use from china we just aren't using right. I have real Dit Dat Jaw from my sifu. I had a huge ass bruise and put some on, next day it was done. Most of the commercial ones are complete ****. Just because you don't know much about doesn't mean its awesome :) Just like our systems dynamic tension exercises. Wouldn't believe in great size and strength from dynamic tension would you ;)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
interesting stuff, is there any others your taking you want to shed some light on??

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
interesting stuff, is there any others your taking you want to shed some light on??
That is currently it for right now. The next set of herbs I will be using I will not even know what I will be taking. I will just be following orders. Can't really say much of what there use is either. Traditional instructors do not pass on secrets very much at all and you are pretty much just following orders and doing what they say until you are worthy of knowing answers. After that you kind of understand why things are left a secret and not normally passed out. Ginsing though is well known and is really not a big deal speaking about.

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
Just remember this... If you see something past on as a chinese secret is probably BS as well as any secret Chinese training method or chinese video. They do not let the stuff out of the box lightly.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well as for the natural ReComp, its going pretty good. Ive lost 2lbs and 1 inch off my waist. But I really want to turn things up and am going to start a pulse soon. The diet part here is hard and is getting tough to keep up with.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well as for the natural ReComp, its going pretty good. Ive lost 2lbs and 1 inch off my waist. But I really want to turn things up and am going to start a pulse soon. The diet part here is hard and is getting tough to keep up with.

Get on some Lean Gains!! Everybody is doin it!! :smokin: