PCT suggestions

  1. PCT suggestions


    Current PCT after 3 month heavy cycle. HCGenerate last 3 weeks of cycle. PCT is Forma stanzol, unleashed, post cycle by ****. Also nolva Day 1-80mg days 2-10 40mgs Days 10-30 20mg Very new to PCT's and such but did months of research but I'm sure there are things here ppl would change or leave out. Any advice is appreciated!


  2. looks good bro. I would try to find a bottle of Phytoserms if you can as it will only make things easier. The HCGen will last one wk into PCT if your dosing 5 caps ED.

  3. I like the setup you have you you got everything I would use.
    •   
       


  4. looks nice to me also.
    i would have probibly ran the OTC stuff after finishing the nolva. just me if i did pct.
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

  5. I like adding natty stuff at the week 3 point in PCT. By that time with a SERM you're test level is getting back up, and you can use it to free up the higher test (or boost it further). Phytoserms is a good one for that since it boosts test, has the 3,4 divanil to free up that test, and also controls estrogen without crushing it. I've used it in PCT, and enjoyed it.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  6. Looks like a well planned PCT to me bud
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  7. How did things work out for you bro?? Would like to hear a follow up on your experience?

  8. starting it tomorrow actually. if you would like to kno after the 4-5 weeks i can hit u up then

  9. Quote Originally Posted by rock0505 View Post
    starting it tomorrow actually. if you would like to kno after the 4-5 weeks i can hit u up then
    You should run a log bro!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    You should run a log bro!
    Yeah we would love to hear your thoughts every few days if possible...

  11. Yeah man definitely throw a log up in our section

  12. I had a setup very similar this but I used Phyto Serms as well and timed my HcGenerate a little different, but I had GREAT results with the **** products.

    link to my old log if you are interested. Lots of good info in there

    Morry's effin PCT bishes (PICS?...YUH)


    And def log it bro, we are all interested and will follow
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    I had a setup very similar this but I used Phyto Serms as well and timed my HcGenerate a little different, but I had GREAT results with the **** products.

    link to my old log if you are interested. Lots of good info in there

    Morry's effin PCT bishes (PICS?...YUH)


    And def log it bro, we are all interested and will follow
    Yeh that was a great log bro!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  14. Yeah I love the PCT the only thing I would do is add S4...I really love S4! Vascularity has been high and so has strength...now vision problem either.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    Yeah I love the PCT the only thing I would do is add S4...I really love S4! Vascularity has been high and so has strength...now vision problem either.
    S4 is great stuff, but I wouldn't recommend it in PCT. It is supposedly somewhat suppressive, and you don't want something suppressive in PCT. I would do something more like what I did in my last PCT. Run Ostarine through PCT and a couple weeks after for a total of 6 weeks, and bridge into S4 after that.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    S4 is great stuff, but I wouldn't recommend it in PCT. It is supposedly somewhat suppressive, and you don't want something suppressive in PCT. I would do something more like what I did in my last PCT. Run Ostarine through PCT and a couple weeks after for a total of 6 weeks, and bridge into S4 after that.
    Osta's the cats ass

  17. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    S4 is great stuff, but I wouldn't recommend it in PCT. It is supposedly somewhat suppressive, and you don't want something suppressive in PCT. I would do something more like what I did in my last PCT. Run Ostarine through PCT and a couple weeks after for a total of 6 weeks, and bridge into S4 after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Osta's the cats ass
    I've heard that too but a lot of people have ran it during PCT. I got 16 days left on PCT...I guess I'll stop it and ran it afterward.

    I was running osta before I ran S4 but S4...man I'm more vascular, strengths up, and it almost has the same taste.

  18. Looking forward to trying s4.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Looking forward to trying s4.


    arent we all

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Looking forward to trying s4.
    For me S4 was better than Ostarine
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  21. S4 is def more "potent" than Osta, but was suppressive IMO.

    That being said, a natty test booster should get things going again. Phyto Serms worked well for me.

    I effed up and didn't PCT my S4 and lost most of the mass. I won't be doing that again.

    The vision sides would keep me from re using it as well.

    Osta was the sh1t for me. I loved it!!! It will def be in my next PCT.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    S4 is def more "potent" than Osta, but was suppressive IMO.

    That being said, a natty test booster should get things going again. Phyto Serms worked well for me.

    I effed up and didn't PCT my S4 and lost most of the mass. I won't be doing that again.

    The vision sides would keep me from re using it as well.

    Osta was the sh1t for me. I loved it!!! It will def be in my next PCT.
    I agree 100%...ostarine is the shiiit!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  23. I have a bottle of DAA Pure and Formadrol Extreme. Are these two a good stack? I am new to these products. I am 58 and am looking for a boost. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Rickg1953 View Post
    I have a bottle of DAA Pure and Formadrol Extreme. Are these two a good stack? I am new to these products. I am 58 and am looking for a boost. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I would say that should give you a nice boost of your natural test, increase libido, and should work pretty good for a boost
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  25. What dosage would you recommend for a 4 week cycle?

  26. What dosage would you recommend for a 4 week cycle?

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Rickg1953 View Post
    What dosage would you recommend for a 4 week cycle?
    3g DAA and 3 caps Formadrol every day. DAA can be in a single dose (many do it pre-workout with a shake/powder), Formadrol spread out AM, afternoon, and PM.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  28. Thanks, I appreciate the info.

  29. No problem bro, that's what were all here for

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Rickg1953 View Post
    Thanks, I appreciate the info.
    Anytime bud
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Epi PCT Suggestions
    By ppycrsm in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 10:56 PM
  2. Suggestions and help!!!
    By ticket03 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-08-2009, 08:32 PM
  3. Suggestions
    By nightshift in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2006, 07:05 PM
Log in
Log in