Forged Bromo /w N2Guard?

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Trying to get my Cycle Supports in check right now for my next cycle....What do you guys think about taking N2Guard and Forged Bromo together? I will also be taking Forma during my cycle this time and not just Post Cycle......I am right now torn between Beast/Epi Bridge or Monsterdrol-XT/Epi Bridge for my cycle...I am going to be looking to gain a lot of mass this cycle..Feedback on that would be appreciated.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Also any feedback on recommended dosage for a 6 week bridge would be great..

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying to get my Cycle Supports in check right now for my next cycle....What do you guys think about taking N2Guard and Forged Bromo together? I will also be taking Forma during my cycle this time and not just Post Cycle......I am right now torn between Beast/Epi Bridge or Monsterdrol-XT/Epi Bridge for my cycle...I am going to be looking to gain a lot of mass this cycle..Feedback on that would be appreciated.
Here you go buddy. You won't need bromo or Forma Stanzol on cycle.

1-3 Beastdrol @ 20/20/30
3-6 Epi-Strong @ 30/45/45/45 - optional to bump up to 60mg.
1-6 N2Guard @ 7caps/day
1-6 HCGenerate @ 5caps/day

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established

1-3 Beastdrol @ 20/20/30
1-6 N2Guard @ 7caps/day
Thanks man,
Any idea when HCGenerate will be back in stock? Should I use Forma PCT?

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Yes you could use forma for PCT. HCGen should be back in stock very soon from what I hear.
Sounds good,

So my PCT will be

Formastanzol 7pumps tapering down to 4 by the end of 4 weeks
Clomid - Can anyone recommend a dose?
Natural Test Booster - Phytoserms-347 if it comes back in stock, but if not anyone have a idea what would be just as good? Primordial Performance makes PHYTO TESTOSTERONE that looks like it compares to phytoserms. Or I might just go with Forged Post Cycle.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good,

So my PCT will be

Formastanzol 7pumps tapering down to 4 by the end of 4 weeks
Clomid - Can anyone recommend a dose?
Natural Test Booster - Phytoserms-347 if it comes back in stock, but if not anyone have a idea what would be just as good? Primordial Performance makes PHYTO TESTOSTERONE that looks like it compares to phytoserms. Or I might just go with Forged Post Cycle.
P347 should definitely be back in stock before your PCT. Otherwise throw in Post cycle/Unleashed combo.

Clomid - 50/50/25/25

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great, I am just deploying soon and with shipping when I am gone is a pain.
Ya, so -

Clomid
Forma Stanzol
Post cycle/Unleashed combo

That would be more than enough. But if you can get the P347, definitely add that in.

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Ya, so -

Clomid
Forma Stanzol

That would be more than enough. But if you can get the P347, definitely add that in.
Hell yeah, sounds good...I probably have enough Forma for another PCT, just need to order the Post Cycle and Unleashed friday...My wife said a Box came in so it might be my Clomid or it might be the Free Surprise from Mich.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah, sounds good...I probably have enough Forma for another PCT, just need to order the Post Cycle and Unleashed friday...My wife said a Box came in so it might be my Clomid or it might be the Free Surprise from Mich.
A surprise is always nice :)

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
A surprise is always nice :)
Hey barbell, if I were to switch the Beastdrol to Diesel v2, what dosage should i use for it, 2caps week 1/2 and 3 caps week 3? Just looking to really gain a lot of mass this cycle and I feel Diesel would achieve that more then Beast.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey barbell, if I were to switch the Beastdrol to Diesel v2, what dosage should i use for it, 2caps week 1/2 and 3 caps week 3? Just looking to really gain a lot of mass this cycle and I feel Diesel would achieve that more then Beast.
3 caps/day bro.
They say Diesel is the king of mass. SD still packs on some mass though.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh I hear 3 caps is the sweet spot so that's where I would run it :bigok:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established

1-3 Beastdrol @ 20/20/30
1-6 N2Guard @ 7caps/day
****ing amazing!!! :bigok:

P347 should definitely be back in stock before your PCT. Otherwise throw in Post cycle/Unleashed combo.

Clomid - 50/50/25/25
Would it be a bad idea to do 100/75/50/25 and stack it with P347? Or Post cycle/unleashed would make a better combo?

Ya, so -

Clomid
Forma Stanzol

should he take Forma out if he does P347? I'm just wondering cause all of them reduce the estrogen.

Oh and totally have HCGenerate on and post cycle.

Not this shipment but the next shipment should have you g2g. Or you can reserve it at NTBM's website.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Yeh I hear 3 caps is the sweet spot so that's where I would run it :bigok:
Both my friend are taking beast @30 and they are MAAAASSIVE. The one with a amazing diet gained 17lbs 1.5 week into it and the other one with a semi okay diet, I don't like him that much :lol:, gained 20-22lbs. Strength went through the effing roof.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
****ing amazing!!! :bigok:

Would it be a bad idea to do 100/75/50/25 and stack it with P347? Or Post cycle/unleashed would make a better combo?

should he take Forma out if he does P347? I'm just wondering cause all of them reduce the estrogen.

Oh and totally have HCGenerate on and post cycle.

Not this shipment but the next shipment should have you g2g. Or you can reserve it at NTBM's website.

I don't think that much Clomid is really necessary with a 6 week oral cycle. Now for a 12-16 Test cycle yes, I like to do 100 the first week then I drop down to 50.

If the P347 is in, I would use that. Otherwise Post cycle/Unleashed is a good combo as well. One could run it all, as they say too much is never overkill in PCT... But Clomid, Post cycle/Unleashed is plenty. Adding the forma and P347 is just icing on the cake.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both my friend are taking beast @30 and they are MAAAASSIVE. The one with a amazing diet gained 17lbs 1.5 week into it and the other one with a semi okay diet, I don't like him that much :lol:, gained 20-22lbs. Strength went through the effing roof.
Sounds like typical SD gains. Gotta love em :32:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I don't think that much Clomid is really necessary with a 6 week oral cycle. Now for a 12-16 Test cycle yes, I like to do 100 the first week then I drop down to 50.

If the P347 is in, I would use that. Otherwise Post cycle/Unleashed is a good combo as well. One could run it all, as they say too much is never overkill in PCT... But Clomid, Post cycle/Unleashed is plenty. Adding the forma and P347 is just icing on the cake.
Oh ok. I was wondering if P347 and Forma would be a overkill cause the logs I see for P347 seems like the thing is a beast! :yup:

I would have S4(and maybe osta) in there to keep the strength and size gain :D

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like typical SD gains. Gotta love em :32:
I know! But if DBV2 is stronger than beast then I wonder what would those be like. There is a lot more logs about beast than DBV2. I guess I just gotta log mine when I run it :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ok. I was wondering if P347 and Forma would be a overkill cause the logs I see for P347 seems like the thing is a beast! :yup:

I would have S4(and maybe osta) in there to keep the strength and size gain :D
I never recommend s4 for PCT. It can be quite suppressive. Low dose(12.5mg) OSTA is all I personally would use in PCT.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I never recommend s4 for PCT. It can be quite suppressive. Low dose(12.5mg) OSTA is all I personally would use in PCT.
have you ever done 25 like oustanding? If so any thoughts or comments?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you ever done 25 like oustanding? If so any thoughts or comments?
Ya, I didn't notice a whole lot of difference between 25 and 12.5, so I just kept it at a lower dose.. Especially because of being in PCT. If I was running it out of PCT I'd probably take the dose a little higher and experiment :firedevil:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X2. 12.5mg in PCT is all I do also