need2mix is wicked good!!!

quarcus

Awards
Awesome.

I cant believe how good the chocolate protein crispies are in this. That combined with the sweetness of the dried fruit, bam, delicious. The mix of carbs and protein in this is great for a snack between meals. This product fills a serious void. Trail mix is way to high in fat and sugar. Beef Jerky is wayyy to high in sodium. need2mix is perfect in the middle, some fat, some sugar and more protein than jerky for the $$. If you buy the 15 pack its 4.20 a bag with free shipping! ( i believe that buys you half as much protein in the form of jerky). I wish i was aware how good this was when that last 25% off sale was going on. Next big sale, I am stocking up. Nothing pisses me off more than being away from food when its meal time, and protein shakes make you have to piss 20 minutes later and dont keep for extended periods of time. :soapbox:

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Mix it in Greek Yogurt, like Chobani, OMG, its delicious and high in protein..SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Y
Awesome.

I cant believe how good the chocolate protein crispies are in this. That combined with the sweetness of the dried fruit, bam, delicious. The mix of carbs and protein in this is great for a snack between meals. This product fills a serious void. Trail mix is way to high in fat and sugar. Beef Jerky is wayyy to high in sodium. need2mix is perfect in the middle, some fat, some sugar and more protein than jerky for the $$. If you buy the 15 pack its 4.20 a bag with free shipping! ( i believe that buys you half as much protein in the form of jerky). I wish i was aware how good this was when that last 25% off sale was going on. Next big sale, I am stocking up. Nothing pisses me off more than being away from food when its meal time, and protein shakes make you have to piss 20 minutes later and dont keep for extended periods of time. :soapbox:

Thanks for that great review quarcus!! Sounds like good stuff. I haven't tried it yet but I think I'm gonna have to get it now :bigok:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review.

This is one of the things I can't wait to try :)

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Just added the fruit and high protien mix into my checklist for deployment

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great review here I've tried and its amazing in milk.not too bad plain either.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
There are so many ways to use this product. That stuff is delicious and you've got a great point on it vs beef jerky. Great idea for road trip food!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome.

Glad you liked it buddy. Ya it's a great deal if you buy the 15pack during a sale! You can always use Beast15 for 15% off your order anytime. Should save you a nice little chunk if buying a bunch :yup: