need2slin dosing question..

jeremy8m

Awards
i just received my bottle of Need2Slin...
(shipped super fast btw)

my goal is to GAIN lean body mass, with that being said, how should i dose it?

thanks

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just received my bottle of Need2Slin...
(shipped super fast btw)

my goal is to GAIN lean body mass, with that being said, how should i dose it?

thanks
The normal dosing is to take 2 before your first carb heavy meal (over 50g) and then 2 more later with your last carb heavy meal.

You can also take 1 cap three times a day to keep even levels.

Both ways are effective, but I personally go with taking it before carb heavy meals myself..

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I get the best results from nutrient partitioners taking a dose immediately post workout, then in 15-30 minutes take my PWO shake. It gets me ready to eat my PWO meal an hour later, less bloat.

I also think it's good taking a dose pre-workout if you carb up. If you have a meal an hour or so before working out, take the Need2Slin 30-60 minutes before the meal and take in 50-75g carbs.

Finally you can take a dose with a higher carb meal to add to the fullness and food pump.

I think it's ideal to take it around your workout the way bodybuilders do with insulin. Get the food loaded in the muscles pre-workout, then fill them back up with nutrients post workout.

Need2Slin is my personal favorite partitioner, you should love it!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take 2 before Meals 1 & 2. (Pre and postworkout meals.) I take in about 80-100g carbs on these meals then I slowly taper off from carbs after Meal 3. So it works great for me this way, but if you consume carbs in the evening be sure to take a dose with your last carb meal.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take 2 before Meals 1 & 2. (Pre and postworkout meals.) I take in about 80-100g carbs on these meals then I slowly taper off from carbs after Meal 3. So it works great for me this way, but if you consume carbs in the evening be sure to take a dose with your last carb meal.
Yeh that would work great and what I will be doing soon. My big Carb meals (meals 1 and 3) will be where I will be dosing Need2slin.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I took 2 caps with 50g oats last night and that wasn't nearly enough....I felt like i was gonna pass out lol

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I personally like insulin products with my high meals, but I dont tend to take them around workout, but I may experiment with that. This is just personal preference, but because I carb cycle I use them on my high days and medium days, but on low days I go without them. Lets my body get a day or so without them and really makes them kick on the high days and the medium days. For those not cycling I think everyday is totally fine. But when cycling I think that protocol is awesome.