Need2Slin on CKD Keto

J

JohnnyRambo

Awards
I am currently 2 weeks into my PCT from a 6 week hdrol cycle. I am running HCGenerate 6 caps daily and so far I've kept all my gains. (I plan on running HCGenerate at 6 caps daily for aprox 6 weeks.) I just received my order of Need2Slin but I wasn't exactly sure when to start it.

Should I wait till after PCT or start running immediately? Also, for my diet I am on a CKD Keto with 1 carb-up day every 5-6 days which I plan on being on until the end of summer. Should I use the Need2slin on carb-up days only or every day? :dunno:

Current stats: 24 y/o, 5'11/205lbs, 12-13% BF

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen guys use Need2slin on CKD before, and using 1 pill before each meal instead of 2 is what I would do. Then I would take the normal 2 caps before each meal on carb-up days ;)

J

JohnnyRambo

Awards
thanks for the quick response bro.

I'll just take 1 cap with large meals throughout the week and bump up to 2 caps on carb-up days.

But should I start taking need2slin now or wait till after my PCT?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need2slin will not hurt to take during PCT, its really your choice :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to take nutrient partitioners during PCT, helps keep all the food I keep eating going to the right place!

Also, carbs aren't the only thing that causes insulin release. Check out the Insulin Index (Kleen pointed this out to me), it shows the insulin impact of 30 or so common foods, and it shows meat causes insulin release. Using an insuling mimic like Need2Slin will help that process. So yes, even with CKD or TKD Need2Slin will help!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to take nutrient partitioners during PCT, helps keep all the food I keep eating going to the right place!

Also, carbs aren't the only thing that causes insulin release. Check out the Insulin Index (Kleen pointed this out to me), it shows the insulin impact of 30 or so common foods, and it shows meat causes insulin release. Using an insuling mimic like Need2Slin will help that process. So yes, even with CKD or TKD Need2Slin will help!
:yup:

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I would take it both on cycle and pct...i can't wait to try need2slin on cycle

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would take it both on cycle and pct...i can't wait to try need2slin on cycle

Yeh I know Barbell did that and he stayed pretty lean despite taking in a lot of Cal's on cycle.

Its probably going to be a staple for me :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh I know Barbell did that and he stayed pretty lean despite taking in a lot of Cal's on cycle.

Its probably going to be a staple for me :D
Most definitely. Worked great on cycle. I even got a little bit sloppy on my diet and was consuming ALOT of carbs as well. Still stayed the same BF the whole cycle. Although on my next 14 weeker :D I will be using no N2S for the first 4 weeks while I'm on SD, will add it in on week 5 and all they way through PCT. :yup:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say it's a great addition to on-cycle as well. You're highly anabolic on-cycle, so best to take advantage of the hormones and their signals to shuttle more food to the muscle and get the protein synthesis going full gear! In fact, I'm using Glycobol (until my Need2Slin gets in) right now on a cutting cycle, and I am dropping fat like a bad habit while maintaining muscle mass! I dropped 10lbs in the last 2 weeks, and I look bigger! SCORE!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take some form of nutrient partitioner / insulin sensitizer almost constantly; just prior to larger carb meals. When I run keto diets, I tend to only use it pre-carb refeed meals. It allows me to stretch the bottle out longer, too.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take some form of nutrient partitioner / insulin sensitizer almost constantly; just prior to larger carb meals. When I run keto diets, I tend to only use it pre-carb refeed meals. It allows me to stretch the bottle out longer, too.
That is an effective and efficient way of using Need2slin through CKD ;)

Steelwolf

Steelwolf

Awards
  • Established
I just wrote about this on the other thread. I dont do CKD but I do cycle my carbs. On my low days I use nothing but on high or medium I use insulin sups and it really gets me going. That is my personal thoughts on it