need2slin question..

jeremy8m

Awards
i had a question...

i just placed an order for need2slin and i am curious whether or not i should stop taking the supplemental probiotics i have been taking for gas/bloating.

here are the ingredients:
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Total Carbohydrate less than 1 g <1%
Proprietary Probiotic Blend - 14 billion CFU's 1 g *
Maltodextrin, Inulin, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus paracasei, Lactobacillus salivarius, Bifidobacterium Bifidum and Bifidobacterium longum

will the probiotics have a negative effect on the potential benefits of need2slin? do i have anything to worry about? i would be willing to cut them out for a month or so if needed.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think you have anything to worry about bro.

jeremy8m

Awards
alright. i just didnt know if it would have any effect on the absorption of the need2slin and i'd hate to see the bottle/results go to waste because of something stupid like that..

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
alright. i just didnt know if it would have any effect on the absorption of the need2slin and i'd hate to see the bottle/results go to waste because of something stupid like that..
Nah man you're G2G, enjoy the N2Slin

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took Need2Slin with acidophilus and had great results stacked with NTBM Gear. I wasn't even eating clean and I dropped fat while gaining muscle!

jeremy8m

Awards
right on! thanks for the responses everyone...

looking forward to taking it!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established