forma stazonal sides?

D

dargerak

Awards
I am cutting for the summer and usually lose a lot of size an mass. I recently came across this product an I am interested in it. However I was rough on my body when i was younger and now am very supplement sensative to everything an prone to panic attacks. How harsh is this stuff? Does it raise blood pressure alot? Also I don't have the best cholesterol whats its effects on that?

H

HeavyReps17

Awards
Do your research bro, but for the most part your blood pressure shouldn't be to big of a concern, but if you have high cholesterol to begin with then i would say keep an eye on it throughout and go by how you feel. Stay away from the salty foods and make sure your diets on point

D

dargerak

Awards
heavyreps17..why do you say stay away from salty foods besides the obvious risk of high blook pressure...is there another reason as well? I have done research there isn't alot of info or others posts on this stuff.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forma Stanzol is very mild. You could always run some N2Guard along with it just to be safe.

D

dargerak

Awards
cool whats what I want mild... Im an old baby these days haha...what kinda gains can I expect with it?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool whats what I want mild... Im an old baby these days haha...what kinda gains can I expect with it?
Well running forma alone I would just expect some fat burning/recomping effect. Definitely don't expect to put on size.

H

HeavyReps17

Awards
heavyreps17..why do you say stay away from salty foods besides the obvious risk of high blook pressure...is there another reason as well? I have done research there isn't alot of info or others posts on this stuff.
Yes mainly for the fact of the high blood pressure because your levels will be raised slightly while on it. As far as your gains, you should notice some strength but mainly weight loss very lean mass and if you diet right..you can should look very cut up.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I've been running it for the last 7 weeks with no sides whatsoever. I ran a high dose 10pumps 2x ED for the first 4 weeks. I'm tapering it out now.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been running it for the last 7 weeks with no sides whatsoever. I ran a high dose 10pumps 2x ED for the first 4 weeks. I'm tapering it out now.
How you liking it?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I recommend with any AI is krill oil and maybe Niacin for cholesterol, the horsechest nut seed extract will take care of the bp.

D

dargerak

Awards
thanks all for the replys that was all the info i was looking for Ill let you guys know how it goes once I start it

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks all for the replys that was all the info i was looking for Ill let you guys know how it goes once I start it
Definitely interested in your feedback man. Let us know how it goes bro ;)

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I recommend with any AI is krill oil and maybe Niacin for cholesterol, the horsechest nut seed extract will take care of the bp.
Do this, 6-bromo killed my cholesterol, I suspect this could do the same dosed high enough

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yes reason why, remember estrogens are cholesterol derived, decreasing them leads to less cholesterol.

D

dargerak

Awards
hey all I just received my bottle today ..I am def gonna ease into my dosage though. one thing I noticed is that that gel is pretty thick ..is this normal?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey all I just received my bottle today ..I am def gonna ease into my dosage though. one thing I noticed is that that gel is pretty thick ..is this normal?
yeh man that is normal for a transdermal to have some thickness to it, but it does dry very fast though :yup:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Yes reason why, remember estrogens are cholesterol derived, decreasing them leads to less cholesterol.
estrogens are testosterone derived and cholesterol thereof. This difference is importance when using any AI as Type 1 and type 2 are two different worlds in respect to estrogen rebound.

Take a close look before you decide. Aromasin is the best IMO bc it doesn't effect but encourages IGF levels. It is presescription. Forma is a good alternative.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
estrogens are testosterone derived and cholesterol thereof. This difference is importance when using any AI as Type 1 and type 2 are two different worlds in respect to estrogen rebound.

Take a close look before you decide. Aromasin is the best IMO bc it doesn't effect but encourages IGF levels. It is presescription. Forma is a good alternative.
Very true ^^

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I love this stuff and the only side I get is it lowers my BP which is great for me

T

Torkeyvr6

Awards
OK the sides that I experience while on it is speechless of breath!!! I have noticed even after I was done my 4 week ride alot of my
buddys told me I would lose strength I say hell NO!!! keep me going to make new personal best. It dried me up and made my women comment on how cut it was making me look. I do think it was an awesome product and I will be purchasing again very soon.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
OK the sides that I experience while on it is speechless of breath!!! I have noticed even after I was done my 4 week ride alot of my
buddys told me I would lose strength I say hell NO!!! keep me going to make new personal best. It dried me up and made my women comment on how cut it was making me look. I do think it was an awesome product and I will be purchasing again very soon.
It will for sure cut u up. It will dry you out too, add some forged joint support

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I'm still a HUGE Aromasin fan.....

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
aromasin is great

Forma Stanz is the beeez kneez :D

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is man. Best carrier I've used as well. I'm so sick of the trenazone carrier. Sucks so bad.
The Trenazone carrier does kinda suck. It is too watery and it Burns a little after putting it on.

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Well running forma alone I would just expect some fat burning/recomping effect. Definitely don't expect to put on size.
I am on my third FULL week of Forma Stanz for the first time ever, and I can say the leaning effects are very apparent! I also like the water retention reduction AND last but not least the estrogen controlling aspect of it make it a one-two-three awesome combo that absorbs VERY quickly with a great blend! :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am on my third FULL week of Forma Stanz for the first time ever, and I can say the leaning effects are very apparent! I also like the water retention reduction AND last but not least the estrogen controlling aspect of it make it a one-two-three awesome combo that absorbs VERY quickly with a great blend! :)
Nice, same effects I get

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I know this might sound somewhat redundant from my post above, but I truly had to come back and add a little something more to my sentiments regarding Forma. Basically, without any exaggeration whatsoever, over the past 2 days especially, I have noticed all but a COMPLETE erradication of my pre-gyno tissue development under my nipples. What's even more impressive, is that this occurred while NOT lowering any of my dosages of my cycle, and on top of that I cut my Letro dosages in HALF - so I sincerely attribute this huge shift in results to Forma use twice daily. Oh, and I'd be remiss if I didn't also mention how my hardness and vascularity were also on the rise, noticeable so! :)

This is a supplement I spend my own money on, the next bottle and the bottle after that etc etc... that is how good it is. I am not a Mr. Supps rep, and I get zero benefits on pricing when making a purchase, so my word is my word and I am truly supportive of Forma. It took three weeks of continued daily use to notice these dramatic results, but it was more than worth it!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro... I use this the last 2 weeks of my cycle and overlapped into PCT... Works great. And no need for aromasin

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
Formastanozol is supposed to be the shizz.

I will find out myself in my PCT ;)
You're going to love this stuff for all the reasons covered in the previous posts and, if it hasn't been mentioned, my favorite thing about it is the control over dosage that the carrier provides. Effin' great!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're going to love this stuff for all the reasons covered in the previous posts and, if it hasn't been mentioned, my favorite thing about it is the control over dosage that the carrier provides. Effin' great!
You said it best bud!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know this might sound somewhat redundant from my post above, but I truly had to come back and add a little something more to my sentiments regarding Forma. Basically, without any exaggeration whatsoever, over the past 2 days especially, I have noticed all but a COMPLETE erradication of my pre-gyno tissue development under my nipples. What's even more impressive, is that this occurred while NOT lowering any of my dosages of my cycle, and on top of that I cut my Letro dosages in HALF - so I sincerely attribute this huge shift in results to Forma use twice daily. Oh, and I'd be remiss if I didn't also mention how my hardness and vascularity were also on the rise, noticeable so! :)

This is a supplement I spend my own money on, the next bottle and the bottle after that etc etc... that is how good it is. I am not a Mr. Supps rep, and I get zero benefits on pricing when making a purchase, so my word is my word and I am truly supportive of Forma. It took three weeks of continued daily use to notice these dramatic results, but it was more than worth it!
Very nice "Outstanding" review man! Hearing that makes me anxious to try it out!

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Very nice "Outstanding" review man! Hearing that makes me anxious to try it out!
Let us know when you do, you're going to be VERY pleased... which reminds me, I have to purchase a new bottle today :) Too bad Mr. Supps isn't having a 4th of July sale :(

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let us know when you do, you're going to be VERY pleased... which reminds me, I have to purchase a new bottle today :) Too bad Mr. Supps isn't having a 4th of July sale :(
I will definetely give my thoughts on it, and if the leaning and drying effects are as good as you guys say I know I'm going to love it!! :D

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
forma increases gh levels too. If you read the sticky at the top here you will find all the info you ll ever want on forma

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
forma increases gh levels too. If you read the sticky at the top here you will find all the info you ll ever want on forma
That's good to know!! :thumbsup:

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
PURCHASED A NEW BOTTLE YESTERDAY!

That reminds me actually... I need to go back to my desk and rub it on my forearms! I didn't have time out of the shower this morning before work, and it's literally so important to me to stay consistent, I actually brought it into work, and shaved my upper body this week so I'm good to go with the forearm application opposed to my usual chest application.

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I will definetely give my thoughts on it, and if the leaning and drying effects are as good as you guys say I know I'm going to love it!! :D
Already have my 2nd bottle on the way... I DO NOT spend over $50 on something I don't believe in, that's for sure! I even bring it to work if I don't have time for my morning application like I had mentioned.

Yes it does! Although, I'll be starting GHRP-2 very soon, along with IGF-1-LR3 :)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
forma is one of my favorite ai's.its 2nd only to femara in my book.I like the fact forma is so easy to apply dries quick and smells pretty good too add that on to its already effectiveness and you have one hell of a supplement. I had modest hopes for forma as I compared it to femara and was very happy with forma

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
forma is one of my favorite ai's.its 2nd only to femara in my book.I like the fact forma is so easy to apply dries quick and smells pretty good too add that on to its already effectiveness and you have one hell of a supplement. I had modest hopes for forma as I compared it to femara and was very happy with forma
All I have heard is great things about it. I'm stoked to try it out in my upcoming PCT..;)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All I have heard is great things about it. I'm stoked to try it out in my upcoming PCT..;)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think your really enjoy it.I was thrilled at how potent this stuff was.I expected alot and set the bar high and it def made my cut of ai's.now I have 2 loves femara and forma.

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I just made another post moments ago about this, but I contacted Mr. Supps, and explained how my most current bottle/purchase came with a glue-like thickness, and was so thick I couldn't even shake it to mix it. They agreed to replace it, and once again gave me a nice boost of confidence in the entire NTBM brand and company-sphere, customer service is of utmost importance to them. Excellent service AND products... a rarity for sure.

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I just made another post moments ago about this, but I contacted Mr. Supps, and explained how my most current bottle/purchase came with a glue-like thickness, and was so thick I couldn't even shake it to mix it. They agreed to replace it, and once again gave me a nice boost of confidence in the entire NTBM brand and company-sphere, customer service is of utmost importance to them. Excellent service AND products... a rarity for sure.
they will always make things right

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ Agreed. NTBM & MRsupps customer service is the best out there.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Would you guys stack it with test, deca, phera, diese stack?

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
This really isn't a 'side effect' of FormaStanz... but two days ago I applied the topical in the morning, and then twelve hours later that night, I went tanning. Even with all that time between application and tanning, the next day my skin was EXTREMELY itchy, slightly red, and VERY dry. I felt like I had some sort of poison ivy all over. So evidently something in FormaStanz is an ultra-violet reactant. Alright, back to the forums! :)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This really isn't a 'side effect' of FormaStanz... but two days ago I applied the topical in the morning, and then twelve hours later that night, I went tanning. Even with all that time between application and tanning, the next day my skin was EXTREMELY itchy, slightly red, and VERY dry. I felt like I had some sort of poison ivy all over. So evidently something in FormaStanz is an ultra-violet reactant. Alright, back to the forums! :)
Hmmm....funny I haven't noticed that yet. I'm a regular Tanner and just started Formastanozol a few days ago.

I will say though that just in the few days I have started using this product, I am in love with it. It has dried me out already pretty considerably. In just days, I already look much leaner. I am also amazed at how fast this stuff dried. Great stuff! I'm sold on it already!!