BarbellBeast reviews ADDERLLIN

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had a bottle of this for awhile now and just started to use it so I figured I'd give you guys a review on it cause I like it so much and even my GF likes it. I've only dosed 1 cap so far and the recommended dose is 2 caps.

1st were gonna start with focus.

Focus

This is one of the main things I noticed right away. The focus is the best I've experienced with any type of pre workout supplement or fat burner. I'll give this a 10/10

Energy

The energy I got from this was also some of the best. Nice clean energy when taken alone. I took this today with 2 scoops of N2KTS and I was too stimmed out. Felt like a damn crackhead or something I was jittery as hell and shaking LOL. But when taken alone it is a nice smooth energy. Keep in mind I only take 1 pill too. I'll give this a 8/10

Ok another thing I noticed is the heart rate elevation with this stuff. Normally when I do cardio I'll have the elliptical resistance on 8 and speed at 6 and that'll get my HR to around 140-150. Well today within minutes of having the resistance at 3 and speed at 6 I was up to 145 HR!!! Crazy. I literally had to slow down on the speed just to get my HR down below 140. So I assume this product is great for speeding up fat loss. In this category i would give it a 10/10.

What I really love about this product too is it's good whenever you need a quick burst of LONG lasting energy. I've never experienced a crash with adderllin yet.

I don't know what else to add, i think I've covered all that i experienced with the product. I will be sure to update and add more to this review the more I use it. Oh yeah the thermo effect you get from this product is great also. It truly is an amazing product for the amount you get plus the price of the product. A very reasonable priced product that delivers. Please give this product a try and if for some reason you're not impressed as I was with it, no worries NTBM will give you a refund. So what do you have to lose?

I hope this review helped, and if you guys/gals have any questions feel free to post up or PM me!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot to mention that I noticed a little bit of an appetite suppression. I found it quite hard to eat my post workout meal which is usually 2 scoops of Cinna Bun protein mixed in with 1 cup of oats. Very damn good and it was pretty hard to eat. So I feel this product would NOT wanna be used on bulk. But if you're looking for something to suppress the appetite, this is what you want!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious....how would you compare this to some of the other fat burners you've taken?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm curious....how would you compare this to some of the other fat burners you've taken?
Well it's hard to say cause I've really never taken fat burners before. But most of em are just loaded with caffeine and green tea usually. Where Adderllin doesn't really even have much caffeine.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Well it's hard to say cause I've really never taken fat burners before. But most of em are just loaded with caffeine and green tea usually. Where Adderllin doesn't really even have much caffeine.
Interesting. I am well versed in fat burners; I will have to give this a run in the near future.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very solid review here.thanks for the insight.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting. I am well versed in fat burners; I will have to give this a run in the near future.
Same here, man. I've used everything under the sun lol.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice review there BB!!

I wonder how well this would stack with Alpha T-2 and Need2Slin....Hmmm :thinking:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I forgot to mention that I noticed a little bit of an appetite suppression. I found it quite hard to eat my post workout meal which is usually 2 scoops of Cinna Bun protein mixed in with 1 cup of oats. Very damn good and it was pretty hard to eat. So I feel this product would NOT wanna be used on bulk. But if you're looking for something to suppress the appetite, this is what you want!

I don't know how you get a full cup of Oats in your shake man. I get a half cup and that's all I can get down with 2 scoops of protein. Are you mixing with water or milk?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how you get a full cup of Oats in your shake man. I get a half cup and that's all I can get down with 2 scoops of protein. Are you mixing with water or milk?
I always do a full cup of oats in my shakes too....love the way it tastes and goes down no problem!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually bro I was taking a big bowl. Throwing 1 cup oats in there, 2 scoops Cinna Bun whey, 1 cup water then mixing it up. Then I nuke it for a 1-2 minutes and DELISH.

If I do a shake I blend it with 2 cups milk or water. That goes down pretty damn good too :afro:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually bro I was taking a big bowl. Throwing 1 cup oats in there, 2 scoops Cinna Bun whey, 1 cup water then mixing it up. Then I nuke it for a 1-2 minutes and DELISH.

If I do a shake I blend it with 2 cups milk or water. That goes down pretty damn good too :afro:

That makes a little more sense. That sounds like that would be chow too. Some protein flavors don't taste too good with Oats, but I haven't tried the Cinnamon bun yet. I bet that is awesome with some oats :yumyum:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That makes a little more sense. That sounds like that would be chow too. Some protein flavors don't taste too good with Oats, but I haven't tried the Cinnamon bun yet. I bet that is awesome with some oats :yumyum:
Yes it's great. I usually add cinnamon to my oats anyways.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That does sound pretty tasty.

Whenever I want a cup of oats in my shakes, I hit a half cup at a time in the coffee grinder on fine. It ends up being a very full shaker cup, but it mixes very well.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That does sound pretty tasty.

Whenever I want a cup of oats in my shakes, I hit a half cup at a time in the coffee grinder on fine. It ends up being a very full shaker cup, but it mixes very well.
Yup this works very well too.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Beast, I heard you say your girl likes Adderllin too? Mine is looking for something to give her a kick in the pants for some energy. She can't use anything for a couple more months because she is pregnant but after that she wants something. I might have to tell her about this...:)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good review.

Hmmm.... I like stims, Adderlin is a stim, therefore I like Adderlin...

I'll have to see about getting this to try it out!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Beast, I heard you say your girl likes Adderllin too? Mine is looking for something to give her a kick in the pants for some energy. She can't use anything for a couple more months because she is pregnant but after that she wants something. I might have to tell her about this...:)
Yes, I had her take 1 pill before her workout and the first thing she said is " I was so focused on my workout" So the focus you get is amazing. And she told me she had great energy, no jitters or too stimmed feeling either. She had no crash and loved it! So I would highly recommend!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good review.

Hmmm.... I like stims, Adderlin is a stim, therefore I like Adderlin...

I'll have to see about getting this to try it out!
Yeah, with 1 pill alone I don't get overly stimmed which is great. But combing 1 pill with some Jack3d or N2KTS and watch out. It was too much! :lol5:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, with 1 pill alone I don't get overly stimmed which is great. But combing 1 pill with some Jack3d or N2KTS and watch out. It was too much! :lol5:
Too much? Like when I accidentallied 18mg Albuterol at one time? Talk about arhythmia!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LAST DAY TO STOCK UP ON YOUR FAVORITE NTBM PRODUCTS!!

barbellbeast25 for 25% off guys/gals :D

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
The part I like about Adderllin is absolutely NO CRASH. I crash a little bit from 1,3 dimeth, so what I have been doing recently is 3 Attack, 1 scoop of NTKTS and 1 Adderllin. You're nuts for doing 2 scoops and an adderllin lol.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The part I like about Adderllin is absolutely NO CRASH. I crash a little bit from 1,3 dimeth, so what I have been doing recently is 3 Attack, 1 scoop of NTKTS and 1 Adderllin. You're nuts for doing 2 scoops and an adderllin lol.
Ya it was nuts. Never again. :nervous:

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
Great review.
Sometimes I feel the energy and focus more and other times I feel the thermo effect more. It has the longest lasting energy of anything supplement I have ever taken.
Pretty funny when people take 2 at once and their pupils are dilated, lol. I am glad there are so many reviews out now for Addrena, these Addrena reviews show it is effective.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
How did I miss this thread? I'm such a stimie to the point that I don't crash from caffeine or ephedrine, but I'm such a crackhead that I'm always up for something new. I may have to give this a shot in the near future. My favorite stack right now is ECA with DMAA. I wonder how Adderllin would stack with ephedrine?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did I miss this thread? I'm such a stimie to the point that I don't crash from caffeine or ephedrine, but I'm such a crackhead that I'm always up for something new. I may have to give this a shot in the near future. My favorite stack right now is ECA with DMAA. I wonder how Adderllin would stack with ephedrine?
I'm going to be giving it a shot here pretty soon myself, as all I have heard is good...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I really want to try this. 9mg Albuterol isn't doing it for me anymore...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm. Adderllin is friggin potent.. I don't know if it would be too wise to stack with E.

But if you love stims, you'll love Adderllin. Trust me.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Hmm. Adderllin is friggin potent.. I don't know if it would be too wise to stack with E.

But if you love stims, you'll love Adderllin. Trust me.
Just what I wanted to hear! I think I was a crackhead in my past life or something because without my two daily Starbuck venti 5 shot Americano's, I'd be lost. Not to mention the preWO dose of stims I take on a daily basis. :hypnotized:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just what I wanted to hear! I think I was a crackhead in my past life or something because without my two daily Starbuck venti 5 shot Americano's, I'd be lost. Not to mention the preWO dose of stims I take on a daily basis. :hypnotized:
Haha ya. My morning ritual is -

2 cups coffee, 1 scoop Whey to build muscle Espresso(shake up in shaker, then pour over ice ;) )

Then breakfast. Wait 90 mins then -

1-2 scoops N2KTS
3 Attack
2 Ancient Strength :hammer:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
P-I-M-P

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
This is your brain

This is your brain on stims

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like eggs, must eat 10+ a day!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whole eggs all the way .gotta keep that fat content up
Hell yeh!! Since I fast and don't start eating until noon ED, my egg consumption is a little down, bit I love me some eggs too!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hard boiled eggs, I went through a phase and made lots of trips to Costco. My poor wife...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hard boiled eggs, I went through a phase and made lots of trips to Costco. My poor wife...
Let err rip!!!! Lol :toilet:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
ROFL......eggs are the bomb

Protein pancakes are the shizznittle

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ROFL......eggs are the bomb

Protein pancakes are the shizznittle
Definitely, I've been eating the sh*t outta them... Making the icing with the cinna bun WPI and cake batter with the eggs is so BOMB!

lartinos

lartinos

Awards
2 adderllin is very potent for me. I usually just stick with one at a time.