The new MRsupps

F1redUp

Awards
MRsupps has completely redone their website, they added some support products, and changed the look and function of the whole thing. I really like it. What do you guys think about the new MRsupps.com

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MRsupps has completely redone their website, they added some support products, and changed the look and function of the whole thing. I really like it. What do you guys think about the new MRsupps.com
wow I was just on there yesterday I'll have to check this out.

CobbledPath

Awards
I like the new site, I noticed that the discount coupon 'Needto10' only reflects the discount once you've logged in. Also the checkout lists American states, even when another country is selected, so I can't enter in my actual state for the country I am in.
I got the following error when trying to move from Billing Address to Shipping as I use a different address..

The page cannot be displayed

There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.
Please try the following:

F1redUp

Awards
Ya I had some problems with it at first too, I just emailed them, and got an imidiate response. I guess with the new site there were some bugs to work out, but they said they were working on it, and got my problem fixed right then. Have you tried to email them or tried again?

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
New site looks great, I like it a lot better.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the new look too man!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Not to sound like a jerk but why are the pro hormones so expensive?
Because his sh!t is a legit as can be! But another BOGO sale sounds good right about now :sasmokin: I could stock up on some DBV2.0 :wink1:

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Because his sh!t is a legit as can be! But another BOGO sale sounds good right about now :sasmokin: I could stock up on some DBV2.0 :wink1:
Legit? So is the SD-Extreme and D-zine that I picked up for a mere $20 each.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Legit? So is the SD-Extreme and D-zine that I picked up for a mere $20 each.
Yeah no arguing there as I do have a bunch of Trasform gear. I got in on MrSupps last BOGO and got 2 bottles of DB for $56 shipped I believe. One thing people don't realize is that MrSupps has more pills per bottle in most of his stuff.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah no arguing there as I do have a bunch of Trasform gear. I got in on MrSupps last BOGO and got 2 bottles of DB for $56 shipped I believe. One thing people don't realize is that MrSupps has more pills per bottle in most of his stuff.
Would love to pick up their Helladrol and agree for BOGO, can't be beaten.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear a BOGO @ Mrsupps is coming soon :think:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So any conformation on BOGO sale?
We havent heard anything yet, but be sure we will be letting all you guys know if and when we do :wink1:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oooh I was just about to order....I think I'll wait now...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should be soon guys.

I seen Nate post somewhere(forgot) that a BOGO will be at Mrsupps soon. :D Hold your horses!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oooo, like the sound of a new bogo sale :D

wish they'd do another run of epi strong too!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I know the prices are higher but they come with more caps per bottle. Helladrol has enough in it to run 100mg for 6wks. So you have to consider that when buying them.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
also like the new format or layout of the site. Much better

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know the prices are higher but they come with more caps per bottle. Helladrol has enough in it to run 100mg for 6wks. So you have to consider that when buying them.
Yah I can get 100 mg ed for 6 weeks with one bottle of Helladrol and still jack it up to 125 for the last 12 days.... that's pretty good value....

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I can get 100 mg ed for 6 weeks with one bottle of Helladrol and still jack it up to 125 for the last 12 days.... that's pretty good value....
Ya, they definitely hook it up with the Hella. No F'n around there. Guys I wish they would do another run of EPI as well. I need another bottle in my stash.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya, they definitely hook it up with the Hella. No F'n around there. Guys I wish they would do another run of EPI as well. I need another bottle in my stash.

You and me both bro. You know how much I love the EPI :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You and me both bro. You know how much I love the EPI :D
Yah I am lovin it too. I gained 17 lbs on my first run... what's not to love. The differences were staggering...

Torkeyvr6

Awards
I was going to purchase a **** load of stuff from Mr.Supp but now I gotta wait for the BOGO sale. Any updates when it goes on??? NATE!!!!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
For some reason i dont respond too well to Epi, Hella is 10x more potent for me?? I know Epi is hit or miss for some, I guess Im one of them.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For some reason i dont respond too well to Epi, Hella is 10x more potent for me?? I know Epi is hit or miss for some, I guess Im one of them.
I am using Turinabol LV right now and it's ok as well...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bogo ? .... Bogo ?? .... Here Bogo ? .. Bogo where you at ??......

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL you guys... I'll try getting a hold of Nate and see when it will happen. ;)

Torkeyvr6

Awards
BOGO BOGO BOGO I'm not going to buy some supplements until it goes on!!!
BOGO BOGO BOGO I cant stop I got money to spend but I want to get my best bang for the buck!!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Torkeyvr6

Awards
Bogo Bogo Bogo I got 250 dollars I have stashed away for supplements and Im waiting for this to go down!!!