mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use Mich2925 and Get a FREE Surprise

UPDATED

Use Mich2925 and Get a FREE Surprise

Finally March Madness has come back to Am!!!

for the millions.......and millions of those that use the Mich2925 super special discount code at the NTBM website

your receive a FREE......yes I said FREE Surprise.

thats

MICH2925

How does the free surprise work you say???

after you use the discount code MICH2925 and buy something.

go back and look around the ntbm website and see what you like and compile your wish list.then come back here make a post with the items you'd be interested in receiving.

It's that easy.

at the start of April random surprises will be sent out to all who used the Mich2925 discount code.

now if you haven't looked into what ntbm is yet.......now is a great time to start.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
feel free to ask any questions you have about any product your curious about.drop your question here or by pm if you would like.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I WANT 50000000000 ORDERS OF HCGENERATE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got me some better protein bars, figured that once they were 12.99 or so with the discount, it was worth it and I got some power butter on the cheap so they get even better... Now to wait for them to get here and what flavor to make first: PB, Choc Ras or Sour Apple???

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got me some better protein bars, figured that once they were 12.99 or so with the discount, it was worth it and I got some power butter on the cheap so they get even better... Now to wait for them to get here and what flavor to make first: PB, Choc Ras or Sour Apple???
Dude. HANDS DOWN the Choco Rasp. The best tasting outta them all IMO. So damn good. :food:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good buy. I tested the sour apple out and they were freakin amazing. I used a little less honey when I made them (since I was trying to cut at the time) and actually would use a little Cool Whip added with them, to dip in, and it was fantastic. Not a strong apple taste, either.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude. HANDS DOWN the Choco Rasp. The best tasting outta them all IMO. So damn good. :food:
Good buy. I tested the sour apple out and they were freakin amazing. I used a little less honey when I made them (since I was trying to cut at the time) and actually would use a little Cool Whip added with them, to dip in, and it was fantastic. Not a strong apple taste, either.
Thanks for the help, now I can't decide. I like chocolate so it will surely win most likely and apple too... dammit, back to square one! :swordfight:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the help, now I can't decide. I like chocolate so it will surely win most likely and apple too... dammit, back to square one! :swordfight:
both I've heard are really good ranting good :)
.:rant2::rant2::rant2:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
use younggotti25 and i'll give you 25% off and i'll also throw in free shipping

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Excited for the 15th, I put over $200 dollars worth of stuff in my cart pre discount...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excited for the 15th, I put over $200 dollars worth of stuff in my cart pre discount...

Awesome! You'll save a cool 50$ on 200$ worth of NTBM...

Just make sure to use the discount code of a really cool, helpful Rep :D

I know a code you can use! (See sig)

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! You'll save a cool 50$ on 200$ worth of NTBM...

Just make sure to use the discount code of a really cool, helpful Rep :D

I know a code you can use! (See sig)
Oh you guys are killing me...you both equally help me on my contest thread....the surprise is very tempting though.