Phytoserms with HCGenerate??

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.14%

Phytoserms with HCGenerate??

Hey guys, I am on my PCT right now from doing 6 weeks of Helladrol...I currently am taking Post Cycle 3 caps, Unleashed 3 caps and HCGenerate 4 Caps...Could I add Phytoserm @ 1 or 2 caps in my PCT also or is this just over doing it? Note, my PCT started today...

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

overkill and unnecessary
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.14%

Yeahh I figured, I am just excited to start the p347..The results people have been getting from it are outstanding so far. I guess i can wait, lol.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.02%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You gona log it?
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by GJohnson7385 View Post
    Hey guys, I am on my PCT right now from doing 6 weeks of Helladrol...I currently am taking Post Cycle 3 caps, Unleashed 3 caps and HCGenerate 4 Caps...Could I add Phytoserm @ 1 or 2 caps in my PCT also or is this just over doing it? Note, my PCT started today...
    Bro drop the HCgen and run Post cycle/Unleashed and Phytoserms 347 for PCT. Save the HCGen for next cycle. IMO it works a lot better as an on cycle aid. Still good for PCT but I think you'll enjoy the P347 better
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.14%

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Bro drop the HCgen and run Post cycle/Unleashed and Phytoserms 347 for PCT. Save the HCGen for next cycle. IMO it works a lot better as an on cycle aid. Still good for PCT but I think you'll enjoy the P347 better
    I was thinking about doing this..Was gonna save HCGen /w Fromastan with next PCT
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I agree. HCGenerate is great on cycle from what I've heard. Phytoserms-347 may have the edge on raising test though, which is exactly what you want in PCT.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

Quote Originally Posted by bashman View Post
    overkill and unnecessary
    Iw ould say the same. Adding in forma-stanzol 5 pumps am and pm is good though.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.58%

I'm almost done with a bottle of Phytoserm ... it didn't excite me any more than HCGenerate did.

Don't get me wrong - I'll prolly use them both again - but I think it's better to cycle through test boosters so you don't get too used to a single one.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.33%

Quote Originally Posted by HondaV65 View Post
    I'm almost done with a bottle of Phytoserm ... it didn't excite me any more than HCGenerate did.

Don't get me wrong - I'll prolly use them both again - but I think it's better to cycle through test boosters so you don't get too used to a single one.
    Very true,
    So you'd say you liked the HCGen more than the P347?
  11. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.49%

great discussion here can't wait to see your thoughts on it GJ
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.26%

I was thinking about doing this..Was gonna save HCGen /w Fromastan with next PCT

HCGenerate and Formastanozol would be great for your next PCT
    Recoverbro Elite
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.14%

Today was my second dosage of P347......The past 4 days my body has been feeling shutdown a bit...It was pretty sudden to, I woke up 4 days ago and just felt off..Well I shouldnt say that, my workout the night before I didnt feel to great..I was tired going into my workout that night and I had a Preworkout sample "Hyper Shock" so decided to take it...After that I just felt ****ty and not the sick kind of ****ty....Just very lethargic and I just felt off....

The next day at work I was just exhausted. I slept about 7+ hours that night also. It was my last day on cycle and I decided after my first serving of the day to just stop there....I took a dose of my PCT to hopefully help in anyway possible to bring my body back to normal...I got home that evening around 4:15pm and was passed out by 4:45pm. I had a headache, but more like a high Blood Pressure headache, not a normal over the top feeling, just a slight tension...I woke up at 11:30pm had a protein shake that I normally take before I goto sleep then when right back to sleep till 4:45am when I get up for work...

This was tuesday, I still had the headache but I did feel better. I worked out at lunch still didnt feel my normal self..Yesterday the same thing, but slowly feeling better...Today my headache is veryyy mild, I can still feel a bit of tension but nothing like it was...So to me its my body coming back up from a 6 week cycle @ 100mgs of HDrol. It was my first cycle being 6 weeks and at a higher dose.....Hopefully over the next few days I will be back to normal with my PCT.....I almost made it the 6 weeks without feeling shut down but I guess it just hit me in the end there....It was good i guess cause I found out the max I can put my body through....Next cycle I may include HCGen into it for the last 2 weeks to maybe help avoid any shutdown at all...

My next cycle wont be for a few month but it is going to be just about the same as Ricks current Beast/Epi-strong cycle.

I will keep everyone updated on my PCT progress with P347 and if my strength continues to go up...
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.33%

Yeah, the first couple weeks of PCT suck man.. Usually by the 3rd week I'm back killing it though. Gotta say my last PCT with Ostarine kicked ass.
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.49%

Today was my second dosage of P347......The past 4 days my body has been feeling shutdown a bit...It was pretty sudden to, I woke up 4 days ago and just felt off..Well I shouldnt say that, my workout the night before I didnt feel to great..I was tired going into my workout that night and I had a Preworkout sample "Hyper Shock" so decided to take it...After that I just felt ****ty and not the sick kind of ****ty....Just very lethargic and I just felt off....

The next day at work I was just exhausted. I slept about 7+ hours that night also. It was my last day on cycle and I decided after my first serving of the day to just stop there....I took a dose of my PCT to hopefully help in anyway possible to bring my body back to normal...I got home that evening around 4:15pm and was passed out by 4:45pm. I had a headache, but more like a high Blood Pressure headache, not a normal over the top feeling, just a slight tension...I woke up at 11:30pm had a protein shake that I normally take before I goto sleep then when right back to sleep till 4:45am when I get up for work...

This was tuesday, I still had the headache but I did feel better. I worked out at lunch still didnt feel my normal self..Yesterday the same thing, but slowly feeling better...Today my headache is veryyy mild, I can still feel a bit of tension but nothing like it was...So to me its my body coming back up from a 6 week cycle @ 100mgs of HDrol. It was my first cycle being 6 weeks and at a higher dose.....Hopefully over the next few days I will be back to normal with my PCT.....I almost made it the 6 weeks without feeling shut down but I guess it just hit me in the end there....It was good i guess cause I found out the max I can put my body through....Next cycle I may include HCGen into it for the last 2 weeks to maybe help avoid any shutdown at all...

My next cycle wont be for a few month but it is going to be just about the same as Ricks current Beast/Epi-strong cycle.

I will keep everyone updated on my PCT progress with P347 and if my strength continues to go up...
    cool stuff here keep us posted
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.26%

PCT can be rough and you can feel pretty run down at the start of it, but as Beast pointed out it gets better as it goes on. You will probably notice a big difference by sometime next week, you just have to battle through it.

That next cycle you have planned for the future I think you'll like
    Recoverbro Elite
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.11%
    Achievements Posting Pro

The way to go man is to run the HCGenerate WITH the Helladrol,then replace the HCG with the Phytoserms for PCT.
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.26%

Quote Originally Posted by TheMeatus101 View Post
    The way to go man is to run the HCGenerate WITH the Helladrol,then replace the HCG with the Phytoserms for PCT.
    That is a great plan I must say
    Recoverbro Elite
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4%

hey guys, can anyone tell me where i can find HCGenerate? It seems like every
    where i check is not in stock.

Thanks
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.85%

IM with him. HCGen is great helping out with shutdown.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.26%

Quote Originally Posted by lourock View Post
    hey guys, can anyone tell me where i can find HCGenerate? It seems like every
    where i check is not in stock.

Thanks
    Its out of stock everywhere right now man and it might be a while before we get it back. Bridge is a great alternative to HCGenerate though when dosed higher and you can get it through the end of the month for 25% off using the discount code "rickrock1325"
    Recoverbro Elite
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.2%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Its out of stock everywhere right now man and it might be a while before we get it back. Bridge is a great alternative to HCGenerate though when dosed higher and you can get it through the end of the month for 25% off using the discount code "rickrock1325"
    Fadogia is the ingredient that is most important as they can get LH back to where it needs to be (if you are supplementing with HCG, this is ideal!), so HcGenerate does have it's advantages, but in a pinch they both have a fadogia in it.

Use it and I think you'll be happy
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. DCP? Phytoserms?
    By AndShane in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2011, 12:37 AM
  2. Phytoserms-347
    By stankyleg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 03:18 AM
  3. RLS Phytoserms-347
    By jaygrambling79 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8