Phytoserms with HCGenerate??

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I am on my PCT right now from doing 6 weeks of Helladrol...I currently am taking Post Cycle 3 caps, Unleashed 3 caps and HCGenerate 4 Caps...Could I add Phytoserm @ 1 or 2 caps in my PCT also or is this just over doing it? Note, my PCT started today...

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Yeahh I figured, I am just excited to start the p347..The results people have been getting from it are outstanding so far. I guess i can wait, lol.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I am on my PCT right now from doing 6 weeks of Helladrol...I currently am taking Post Cycle 3 caps, Unleashed 3 caps and HCGenerate 4 Caps...Could I add Phytoserm @ 1 or 2 caps in my PCT also or is this just over doing it? Note, my PCT started today...
Bro drop the HCgen and run Post cycle/Unleashed and Phytoserms 347 for PCT. Save the HCGen for next cycle. IMO it works a lot better as an on cycle aid. Still good for PCT but I think you'll enjoy the P347 better :dance:

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Bro drop the HCgen and run Post cycle/Unleashed and Phytoserms 347 for PCT. Save the HCGen for next cycle. IMO it works a lot better as an on cycle aid. Still good for PCT but I think you'll enjoy the P347 better :dance:
I was thinking about doing this..Was gonna save HCGen /w Fromastan with next PCT

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. HCGenerate is great on cycle from what I've heard. Phytoserms-347 may have the edge on raising test though, which is exactly what you want in PCT. ;)

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost done with a bottle of Phytoserm ... it didn't excite me any more than HCGenerate did.

Don't get me wrong - I'll prolly use them both again - but I think it's better to cycle through test boosters so you don't get too used to a single one.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm almost done with a bottle of Phytoserm ... it didn't excite me any more than HCGenerate did.

Don't get me wrong - I'll prolly use them both again - but I think it's better to cycle through test boosters so you don't get too used to a single one.
Very true,
So you'd say you liked the HCGen more than the P347?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great discussion here can't wait to see your thoughts on it GJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking about doing this..Was gonna save HCGen /w Fromastan with next PCT

HCGenerate and Formastanozol would be great for your next PCT :D

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Today was my second dosage of P347......The past 4 days my body has been feeling shutdown a bit...It was pretty sudden to, I woke up 4 days ago and just felt off..Well I shouldnt say that, my workout the night before I didnt feel to great..I was tired going into my workout that night and I had a Preworkout sample "Hyper Shock" so decided to take it...After that I just felt ****ty and not the sick kind of ****ty....Just very lethargic and I just felt off....

The next day at work I was just exhausted. I slept about 7+ hours that night also. It was my last day on cycle and I decided after my first serving of the day to just stop there....I took a dose of my PCT to hopefully help in anyway possible to bring my body back to normal...I got home that evening around 4:15pm and was passed out by 4:45pm. I had a headache, but more like a high Blood Pressure headache, not a normal over the top feeling, just a slight tension...I woke up at 11:30pm had a protein shake that I normally take before I goto sleep then when right back to sleep till 4:45am when I get up for work...

This was tuesday, I still had the headache but I did feel better. I worked out at lunch still didnt feel my normal self..Yesterday the same thing, but slowly feeling better...Today my headache is veryyy mild, I can still feel a bit of tension but nothing like it was...So to me its my body coming back up from a 6 week cycle @ 100mgs of HDrol. It was my first cycle being 6 weeks and at a higher dose.....Hopefully over the next few days I will be back to normal with my PCT.....I almost made it the 6 weeks without feeling shut down but I guess it just hit me in the end there....It was good i guess cause I found out the max I can put my body through....Next cycle I may include HCGen into it for the last 2 weeks to maybe help avoid any shutdown at all...

My next cycle wont be for a few month but it is going to be just about the same as Ricks current Beast/Epi-strong cycle.

I will keep everyone updated on my PCT progress with P347 and if my strength continues to go up...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, the first couple weeks of PCT suck man.. Usually by the 3rd week I'm back killing it though. Gotta say my last PCT with Ostarine kicked ass.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was my second dosage of P347......The past 4 days my body has been feeling shutdown a bit...It was pretty sudden to, I woke up 4 days ago and just felt off..Well I shouldnt say that, my workout the night before I didnt feel to great..I was tired going into my workout that night and I had a Preworkout sample "Hyper Shock" so decided to take it...After that I just felt ****ty and not the sick kind of ****ty....Just very lethargic and I just felt off....

The next day at work I was just exhausted. I slept about 7+ hours that night also. It was my last day on cycle and I decided after my first serving of the day to just stop there....I took a dose of my PCT to hopefully help in anyway possible to bring my body back to normal...I got home that evening around 4:15pm and was passed out by 4:45pm. I had a headache, but more like a high Blood Pressure headache, not a normal over the top feeling, just a slight tension...I woke up at 11:30pm had a protein shake that I normally take before I goto sleep then when right back to sleep till 4:45am when I get up for work...

This was tuesday, I still had the headache but I did feel better. I worked out at lunch still didnt feel my normal self..Yesterday the same thing, but slowly feeling better...Today my headache is veryyy mild, I can still feel a bit of tension but nothing like it was...So to me its my body coming back up from a 6 week cycle @ 100mgs of HDrol. It was my first cycle being 6 weeks and at a higher dose.....Hopefully over the next few days I will be back to normal with my PCT.....I almost made it the 6 weeks without feeling shut down but I guess it just hit me in the end there....It was good i guess cause I found out the max I can put my body through....Next cycle I may include HCGen into it for the last 2 weeks to maybe help avoid any shutdown at all...

My next cycle wont be for a few month but it is going to be just about the same as Ricks current Beast/Epi-strong cycle.

I will keep everyone updated on my PCT progress with P347 and if my strength continues to go up...
cool stuff here keep us posted

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT can be rough and you can feel pretty run down at the start of it, but as Beast pointed out it gets better as it goes on. You will probably notice a big difference by sometime next week, you just have to battle through it.

That next cycle you have planned for the future I think you'll like ;)

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
The way to go man is to run the HCGenerate WITH the Helladrol,then replace the HCG with the Phytoserms for PCT.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The way to go man is to run the HCGenerate WITH the Helladrol,then replace the HCG with the Phytoserms for PCT.
That is a great plan I must say

lourock

Awards
hey guys, can anyone tell me where i can find HCGenerate? It seems like every
where i check is not in stock.

Thanks

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

IM with him. HCGen is great helping out with shutdown.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys, can anyone tell me where i can find HCGenerate? It seems like every
where i check is not in stock.

Thanks
Its out of stock everywhere right now man and it might be a while before we get it back. Bridge is a great alternative to HCGenerate though when dosed higher and you can get it through the end of the month for 25% off using the discount code "rickrock1325"

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Its out of stock everywhere right now man and it might be a while before we get it back. Bridge is a great alternative to HCGenerate though when dosed higher and you can get it through the end of the month for 25% off using the discount code "rickrock1325"
Fadogia is the ingredient that is most important as they can get LH back to where it needs to be (if you are supplementing with HCG, this is ideal!), so HcGenerate does have it's advantages, but in a pinch they both have a fadogia in it.

Use it and I think you'll be happy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
ashmo Anabolics 1
Ari Gold Product Reviews 1
mugen112 Supplements 4
JohnRock Post Cycle Therapy 16