NTBM - Bridge - Question

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I am going to be coming off my Helladrol cycle in 4 days...I was thinking about taking Bridge while I come off cycle...

Should I wait till after my PCT to take Bridge or should I add it to my PCT? I am going to be taking HCGenerate, Post Cycle, Unleashed

Also is Bridge something I can take throughout my off cycle phase until I start another one or should I also cycle on and off with Bridge?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would start right away. I personally will once I'm done with phytoserm. Better safe than not safe and the fact that you have access to it go for it.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I am going to be coming off my Helladrol cycle in 4 days...I was thinking about taking Bridge while I come off cycle...

Should I wait till after my PCT to take Bridge or should I add it to my PCT? I am going to be taking HCGenerate, Post Cycle, Unleashed

Also is Bridge something I can take throughout my off cycle phase until I start another one or should I also cycle on and off with Bridge?

If you are already running HCGenerate in PCT, I would save the Bridge to use after PCT. They are both essentially similiar products with a lower dose of fadogia in the Bridge, so no need to increase the amount of fadogia you are taking in any more than what you are getting out of the HCGenerate.

You can run Bridge for a good while, but I would still cycle off of it after about 8 weeks on and take 4 off before starting it again if it were me. I like to have a good month or so between cycles that I am not on any test boosters or any other supplements other than Protein, Multi, and fish oil.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yup, lmk how it goes or anyone else that uses bridge for that matter. More user feedback would be cool to see here.

Btw sorry for the minijack but DJ, you are not saying the p347 is suppressive are you? I am prob misunderstanding your post..as some of you might have picked up I am a bit slow

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, lmk how it goes or anyone else that uses bridge for that matter. More user feedback would be cool to see here.

Btw sorry for the minijack but DJ, you are not saying the p347 is suppressive are you? I am prob misunderstanding your post..as some of you might have picked up I am a bit slow

No, Phytoserm-347 is not suppressive. It boosts your own test production and does not reduce it

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats exactly what I thought based on everthing I have read, hence me using it in my post research chem pct. Got a log running on it along with several other supps geared for pct.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah thats exactly what I thought based on everthing I have read, hence me using it in my post research chem pct. Got a log running on it along with several other supps geared for pct.
def subbed the log looks very solid and informative.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good choice...should work out great in that respect:bling: