MidwestBeast Joins The NTBM Team

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's going on, everyone? I just wanted to formally announce my joining the NTBM rep team. I spoke with BarbellBeast about it a bit and decided it was a great move to make and the start to a solid partnership. I was previously more active on a few other boards, but since I've found AM, it's been where I've thoroughly enjoyed spending my time.

Those who know me hopefully know that I'm very dedicated to this lifestyle and embracing it in full. I'm currently finishing up my Master's thesis in Communication, but in the Fall I plan on starting my pursuit of a second Bachelor's degree in Dietetics, eventually ending up as a Registered Dietitian. While taking the courses to complete that, I intend to pick up my cert as a CPT or CSCS (still deciding that one). One of the luxuries of my line of work is having my courses paid for, so it'll be a leisurely pace to pick up the Dietetics degree, leaving plenty of time to accomplish other things along the way.

I've been lifting weights regularly since I was 14, with the longest break being ~3 months (in the summers, while I was playing baseball). I ventured into bodybuilding from recreational lifting about a year and a half ago. Along the way, I've learned a lot and while I'm still leagues behind others around here, I do have some experience and info to bring to the table.

I apologize for the autobiography section, but I just want all of you to know that I'm more than happy to help in any way that I can. I'm a big fan of Need2Slin and the Better Protein Bars. I'm looking forward to personally using more of the products from NTBM and RLS, but in the meantime I will be researching them even more, so I can offer the best information on them that I can to all of you.

I'd like to thank Nate for allowing me to be a part of his team. He is truly a passionate man who cares about his customers - I'm honored to be a part of that.

I'm flying out of state in the morning for a conference for work, so I won't be nearly as active on here as I usually am for the week, but I will still be checking in. I look forward to continuing to be the same presence I always have been on here, but also helping those who have specific questions related to NTBM's products now, as well.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend thus far and you're all out there killing it in the gym and in life.

:cheers:

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
congrats man .... great to hear the passion in your voice :)

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
welcome aboard beast

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
Congrats...... U DA MAN

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats, and welcome. You'll be a good addition for sure.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to the team beast! You are a great addition and its great to have you...:cheers:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you, everyone. I'm very excited about the opportunity and what may come of it.

Now go out and kill it in the gym while I deload on the beach for a week :cool:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I made a GREAT choice with MB!!! It's great to have you on the team buddy!

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
way to go, bro! more warriors out there killin that ****