Beastdrol availability &company sales

apconcen

Awards
Will Beastdrol really be available on Feb 20th or will their be further delays. Also are their any company specials coming up. Need to know so I can properly plan out my cycle.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will Beastdrol really be available on Feb 20th or will their be further delays. Also are their any company specials coming up. Need to know so I can properly plan out my cycle.
It should most definitely be in by then as that's what the site is saying buddy. As far as Mrsupps sales, I haven't heard of any that are coming up. But keep your eyes peeled, NTBM & Mrsupps do a lot of sales :147:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When a sale is not on at Mr. Supps you can always use the discount code "needto10" to get 10% off :)

apconcen

Awards
Hello Rick,

I just placed an order using the code "needto10" at mrsupps

Thanks for the code. Placing another at needtobuild soon but I will ask a question in a new thread

Last edited:

apconcen

Awards
made order

I made a new order of Beastdrol yday. Any word on the exact date the beast will ship out?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Orders should start shipping anytime now. You can contact Mrsupps about it. They are quick to respond.

F1redUp

Awards
Looks like Beastdrol is back, they took the banner off of that said it was out of stock. I'm so glad it's back!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like Beastdrol is back, they took the banner off of that said it was out of stock. I'm so glad it's back!
Good to see the Beast is back in stock...:sgrin:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 12
Ppdub Pro Bodybuilding 1
Ppdub Anabolics 4
Jokers Anabolics 20