Moevette's Helladrol log

moevette

Awards
Whats up guys, figured id log my hella cycle, I started yesterday (Feb 7) went ahead and started at 75mg. Im super anxious to get further into my cycle. A little about me: Im 21 years old, 6'4'' been lifting for about 6 years with only this last year or so of serious lifting. Rite now my weight fluctuates anywhere from 218-220lbs. Ill be running this cycle for 6 weeks at 75mg, or maybe bump up to 100mg's for the last two weeks. So yea Ill keep you guys updated, yesterday's workout was normal and I was surprised how focus I was dispite not using my pre-workout. Heading to the gym rite now but ill put up some before pictures along with my body measurements.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yeah buddy! I think you'll get the results you're seeking with Helladrol :D

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in and ready to see some **** get killed

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in bro! Kill that sh*t!!

Stagex

Stagex

Awards
what are your goals with this cycle? cutting? bulking? ...and by the way the dosage seems very low for hella.

moevette

Awards
what are your goals with this cycle? cutting? bulking? ...and by the way the dosage seems very low for hella.
Im trying to bulk up, eating alot of good stuff to put on some dry weight. Anyways I figure ill give you all an update, 1 week in now, no big changes or any sides. I noticed 2 days into the cycle I had a few pimples on my back, and I never get acne on my body or face so I just started using different body wash and it took care of that. Workouts have been good even without any pre-workout. Definitely starting to feel like the hulk rite now haha.

Ill be sure to try and update you guys more often, but im super busy with school rite now and have little time. So ill try and update before next week if I have a chance. Thanks everyone

moevette

Awards
Hey guys sorry about the absence. Super busy with work and school but gym time has been great. Start weight was 217, rite now im steady in the upper 220's, 225 yesterday at the gym. Very impressed with my lifts at the beginning of the cycle I would never go above 225 on bench and would only get it 6 times max, got 275 for 3 the other day. At the end of week 1 I noticed a small amount of acne on my back was breaking out so I changed my body wash and it cleared up rite away. All in all everything is good, end of week 3. Planning on jumping to 100mg for week 5 and 6. Ill try and get some before pics and current pics up asap. Thanks for following

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys sorry about the absence. Super busy with work and school but gym time has been great. Start weight was 217, rite now im steady in the upper 220's, 225 yesterday at the gym. Very impressed with my lifts at the beginning of the cycle I would never go above 225 on bench and would only get it 6 times max, got 275 for 3 the other day. At the end of week 1 I noticed a small amount of acne on my back was breaking out so I changed my body wash and it cleared up rite away. All in all everything is good, end of week 3. Planning on jumping to 100mg for week 5 and 6. Ill try and get some before pics and current pics up asap. Thanks for following
good stuff..You should of been at 100mgs a lot earlyer...I am taking it also for 6 weeks and I went up to 100mgs week 2....At your size increasing it to 125mgs would of been ideal at this point....I have had no side effects at all, I also take a multi vitamin, cycle assist, fish oil, and liv 52....Great gains though man and congrats on the increased bench...I was doing 60s in dumbbell bench press now I am up to 90s...Increased weight of 13LBS, I have 4 days left. GL the last few weeks bro.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good call on dosing 100.I'd even do 125 if necessary.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Great gains there bud! Keepus updated and lets see them progress pics!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what are the ph's in helladrol?

Helladrol is a halodrol clone (same as hdrol) but gives you 180 caps per bottle instead of the standard 60 you get with other clones :)

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Helladrol is a halodrol clone (same as hdrol) but gives you 180 caps per bottle instead of the standard 60 you get with other clones :)
hmm never tied halo. always thought it was weak in terms of size gains, atleast from the logs ive seen. i have an anadrol/test e cycle coming up ina few months :saevilw:

GJohnson7385

GJohnson7385

Awards
  • Established
hmm never tied halo. always thought it was weak in terms of size gains, atleast from the logs ive seen. i have an anadrol/test e cycle coming up ina few months :saevilw:
Its a more mild PH. very little side effects went taken with proper supports...I am just finishing up a 6 week go of it...Gained about 10LBS, good strength gains.....Its a great PH to take if you have limited experiance or had a long break from them.

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
has body fat decreased? how about vascularity? Sleeping well?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good progress!!

moevette

Awards
has body fat decreased? how about vascularity? Sleeping well?
Body Fat has decreased noticeably, pictures really dont do justice, the lighting in the first one makes me look more cut out than I really was. Vascularity is more than normal during workout, sleep has been fine, like I said last post I have been super busy so I havent been getting the best sleep due to time constraints but I sleep well and all the way through the night.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
Supplements 5
Supplements 9
General Chat 2