Cassis Grandis? - AnabolicMinds.com

Cassis Grandis?

1. Board Supporter

Cassis Grandis?

I was wondering if the carao used in bridge is some sort of special extract as opposed to the liquid that has been used in the past and never really seemed to pan out?

2. Board Supporter

Ok **** can't even keep this stuff in stock(or half of their other products)But nobody can fill me in on how a supplement that was around years ago that never seemed to be worth taking by most of what I read, is any different now that it is bridge? Anyone anyone
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Sorry bro, I don't understand you question. 300mg of Cassis Grandis is in Bridge, yes.

Bridge and HCGenerate will be back in stock within the next week or so and there's gonna be a lot of it. So there won't be any worries about it being OOS for quite a while
    •   

4. Board Supporter

Cool already have some on the way, despite being pretty skeptical and paying much more then my better judgement would tell me to pay for a supplement lol. My question was I have already seen cassis used in the bodybuilding p.e.s. capacity and other then a small number of guys saying they like it for increasing endurance most people seemed to say they got nothing from it. Is this any special extract of the cassis grandis plant? Also since I have you here, thanks for subscribing, everything I have ever come across once alpha gpc says that a worthwhile dose is waay more then what is in bridge. Whats up with that?
  5. Board Supporter

Eighty something views and this is as far as this thread has gone..
  6. Professional Member

I'm not sure about the extract, or the two dosages/ingredients you were asking about. However, you should have received your BRIDGE by now, have you tried it pre-workout yet?

I never knew Cassis was popular years ago, all I know is that I really enjoy it as a pre workout adjunct.
  7. Board Supporter

I still have recieved nothing. The company I ordered from had an apparent miscommunication with **** and since they still have not restocked I am stuck waiting for the **** products I ordered. However the phytoserm I ordered was in stock and I am running that with dthc procycle. Pp's trs just arrived yeaterdY and I will be layering that in over the last week of my phytoserm bottle. Maybe by then my **** products will get shipped lol. Thanks for getting back to me though on the questions.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wideguy View Post
    I still have recieved nothing. The company I ordered from had an apparent miscommunication with **** and since they still have not restocked I am stuck waiting for the **** products I ordered. However the phytoserm I ordered was in stock and I am running that with dthc procycle. Pp's trs just arrived yeaterdY and I will be layering that in over the last week of my phytoserm bottle. Maybe by then my **** products will get shipped lol. Thanks for getting back to me though on the questions.
    Where'd you order from my man?
  9. Board Supporter

Nsupps, very nice guy. From what I gathered it was a miscomunication between **** and them. It happens just perhaps even more frustrating due to being shut down and also waiting on my f'n order from a new peptide company that had what seemed like a great sale so its like "Ok how many hundred dollars are outta my account for over how many days and I still got nada!!!"
  10. Board Supporter

Hey got the peptided...n still no tracking number for my **** order. Soon lol
  11. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by wideguy View Post
    Hey got the peptided...n still no tracking number for my **** order. Soon lol
    I have to say you have a really great attitude about all of this - I would be livid, but I appreciate your patience. Sadly, you didn't purchase direct from ****, so your customer service is in the hands of someone else. Nate takes GREAT pride in speed of shipping and overall satisfaction. Once you do end up getting the Bridge however, it will be worth it.

What peptides are you going to be using, and have you already started? Peptides are good for PCT, hopefully you ordered from ***********! I am placing my order tonight! That reminds me, I have to go write about that in my Journal, I'm stoked. Oh, you said peptides, not SARMS, my fault man. LR3, GHRP-6?
  12. Board Supporter

Igf des, mgf, ghrp6, slin and yup I started that yeaterday on top of the phytoserm347/ diesel test hardcore procycle/ yoked protocol I am,currently running. Next week I drop the dtp n then layer in pp's test recovery stack and then I will run out of phytoserm after two more weeks and still have about two weeks of trs wich I will overlap with hcgenerate and bridge. At that point I will figure out what I like most the phytoserm/trs/or ****s stuff and rock ouy on one of those for a month or so.
  •