Milas' Needtobuildmuscle Contest Log. NeedToBuildMuscle & MrSupps - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 8

Milas' Needtobuildmuscle Contest Log. NeedToBuildMuscle & MrSupps

Page 8 of 20 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. New Member
    jason1000's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    202

    Reputation

    Lookin leaner man! whats your weight at?

  2. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    looking really good man.no homo.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jason1000 View Post
    Lookin leaner man! whats your weight at?
    206lbs. About 4lbs heavier than when I started.

    I think I might turn my attention more to cutting now seeing that I have more fat to lose. I'll be cutting some carbs out, and adding in some cardio.
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Day 28:

    8 caps Creatine Nitrate
    4 caps Con-Crete
    2 scoops Lit Up
    25mg Ostarine

    4 caps X-Factor Advanced, 2 more PWO
    4 caps AppNut IGF 2, 4 more PM
    1 cap Phytoserm 347, 1 more PM
    4 pumps Formestane (post shower), 4 pumps PM
    50mg Clomid

    Chest:

    Bench Press:
    135 x 10
    185 x 10
    225 x 5
    205 x 8
    205 x 8
    185 x 10
    95 x 30

    DB Flat Bench Press:
    90 x 5
    70 x 10
    70 x 10
    70 x 10

    Incline DB Fly:
    45 x 12
    50 x 10
    50 x 10

    Low Pulley Cable Crossover:
    55 x 12
    55 x 12
    55 x 12

    Dips:
    bw x 10
    +25 x 7
    +25 x 7
    +25 x 7


    While I was trying hard, my chest wasn't working today for whatever reason. My muscles were getting fatigued early, and I was not pushing much weight. I just felt weak today. Even the creatine nitrate wasn't enough to get my chest pumped. I still felt tired when I left, so hopefully my muscles at least got a good workout.


    Any ideas how to improve chest strength or have a good chest routine for size/strength?
  5. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989350

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm a little curious what you thoughts are on the Ostarine so far. I have mine on the way to put in my PCT and just want to know how it's treating you.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  6. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I'm a little curious what you thoughts are on the Ostarine so far. I have mine on the way to put in my PCT and just want to know how it's treating you.
    So far it seems to be helping progress, but not exceptionally. I've put on 4lbs which I'd attribute mostly to Ostarine, and appear to have gotten leaner. It seems like it will help me retain LBM, even during a cut.

    Strength has not been affected much, even at a 25mg dose I don't seem to have any real difference.

    Overall, it seems like it should help maintain gains from PCT but I wouldn't do it as a stand alone cycle, at least not based on restults to date.
  7. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,756
    Rep Power
    10751400

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    206lbs. About 4lbs heavier than when I started.

    I think I might turn my attention more to cutting now seeing that I have more fat to lose. I'll be cutting some carbs out, and adding in some cardio.
    looking lean!!!! you ever try weighted leg raises-really pops the abs out, imo.
  8. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    looking lean!!!! you ever try weighted leg raises-really pops the abs out, imo.
    I do some leg raises, not weighted though. I do have to add that in. More ab work all around really!
  9. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,756
    Rep Power
    10751400

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I do some leg raises, not weighted though. I do have to add that in. More ab work all around really!
    ankle weights are your friend, lol. really works those abs!!!
  10. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ankle weights are your friend, lol. really works those abs!!!
    I just place a db between my feet and do decline leg raises...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ankle weights are your friend, lol. really works those abs!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I just place a db between my feet and do decline leg raises...
    I'm equal opportunity, I'll try them both...
  12. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,756
    Rep Power
    10751400

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I just place a db between my feet and do decline leg raises...
    db limits range. plus your focus is more on balancing db than working abs, imo. try the ankle weights.
  13. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Looking great Milas! Keep it up!
    NSCA - CSCS
  14. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    [QUOTE=Milas;2769064

    Any ideas how to improve chest strength or have a good chest routine for size/strength?[/QUOTE]

    close grip single dumb bell press works pretty well,close grip bench,dips make sure to get full rom and slow focused reps to get the chest muscles working so you can really feel it.
  15. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,756
    Rep Power
    10751400

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    close grip single dumb bell press works pretty well,close grip bench,dips make sure to get full rom and slow focused reps to get the chest muscles working so you can really feel it.
    been experimenting with close reverse grip bp's.
  16. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    db limits range. plus your focus is more on balancing db than working abs, imo. try the ankle weights.
    Are these the sandbag ankle weights, or the 5lb jobbie-doos.

    I'm gonna give them a try for this and weighted stair climbing. I'm going to open some boxes in the garage this weekend.

    I actually saw a weight sleeve you can put on your arms/legs for extra weight and it was supposed to be comfortable and barely noticeable. I think they were called Body Togs or something like that.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    close grip single dumb bell press works pretty well,close grip bench,dips make sure to get full rom and slow focused reps to get the chest muscles working so you can really feel it.
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    been experimenting with close reverse grip bp's.
    Yeah, I've been throwing in reverse grip and close grip bench presses. I've heard they hit upper pecs more than inclines do.

    My upper pecs are not the problem, my flat bench is where I need the most help.

    Outer pecs I think are the biggest shortcoming for where I want to be. I don't have hammer strength machines available, otherwise I'd try Volcom's viking grip presses.

    I'm thinking I just have to get a spotter so I can do some forced reps, negatives, etc. Other than that I don't know, I like the basics...
  18. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,756
    Rep Power
    10751400

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Yeah, I've been throwing in reverse grip and close grip bench presses. I've heard they hit upper pecs more than inclines do.

    My upper pecs are not the problem, my flat bench is where I need the most help.

    Outer pecs I think are the biggest shortcoming for where I want to be. I don't have hammer strength machines available, otherwise I'd try Volcom's viking grip presses.

    I'm thinking I just have to get a spotter so I can do some forced reps, negatives, etc. Other than that I don't know, I like the basics...
    you doing db butterfly's and using pec deck?
  19. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Well I'm on business travel until Thursday in Destin, FL. There are much worse places to be!

    I thought I wouldn't be able to get a good workout in, but they actually have a decent gym here. The cardio is great too, a view of the beach/gulf (or actually on the beach)! So I guess I'll get to hit the weights and do some cardio.

    Now comes the hard part, hotel is across the street from McQuires Irish Pub. Ooooh sooooo tempting...
  20. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629264

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Well I'm on business travel until Thursday in Destin, FL. There are much worse places to be!

    I thought I wouldn't be able to get a good workout in, but they actually have a decent gym here. The cardio is great too, a view of the beach/gulf (or actually on the beach)! So I guess I'll get to hit the weights and do some cardio.

    Now comes the hard part, hotel is across the street from McQuires Irish Pub. Ooooh sooooo tempting...
    Haha doesnt sound like the worst business trip in the world. Id love to be on the beach going for a jog.

    Looking leaner in ur pics if u ask me. Glad u kept Batman
  21. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78135

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Well I'm on business travel until Thursday in Destin, FL. There are much worse places to be!

    I thought I wouldn't be able to get a good workout in, but they actually have a decent gym here. The cardio is great too, a view of the beach/gulf (or actually on the beach)! So I guess I'll get to hit the weights and do some cardio.

    Now comes the hard part, hotel is across the street from McQuires Irish Pub. Ooooh sooooo tempting...
    A view of their Cuban and Puerto Rican hotties in G-strings on the beach won't kill ya either. Freebee test booster.
    NSCA - CSCS
  22. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989350

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    So far it seems to be helping progress, but not exceptionally. I've put on 4lbs which I'd attribute mostly to Ostarine, and appear to have gotten leaner. It seems like it will help me retain LBM, even during a cut.

    Strength has not been affected much, even at a 25mg dose I don't seem to have any real difference.

    Overall, it seems like it should help maintain gains from PCT but I wouldn't do it as a stand alone cycle, at least not based on restults to date.
    Thanks for the info
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  23. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Haha doesnt sound like the worst business trip in the world. Id love to be on the beach going for a jog.

    Looking leaner in ur pics if u ask me. Glad u kept Batman
    It sure beats trips to WR-ALC!

    KIDDING, I have a special place in my heart there...

    Thanks, I have a ways to go considering the guys in the competition. Between DW (and his monster stack), Volcom, and Legacy I've got a LOT more work to do! The other dudes are making huge improvements too, it's anyones game.
  24. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    db limits range. plus your focus is more on balancing db than working abs, imo. try the ankle weights.
    It's not hard to balance, you just have to make sure you keep your toes pointed, this is the best lower ab exercise I'm used. I was up to using the 15 lb db...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  25. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    A view of their Cuban and Puerto Rican hotties in G-strings on the beach won't kill ya either. Freebee test booster.
    Sadly, the sun is down by the time the meetings are over.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It's not hard to balance, you just have to make sure you keep your toes pointed, this is the best lower ab exercise I'm used. I was up to using the 15 lb db...
    Do you guys hang from pull up bars, or use the dip bar thing with a back on it (roman chair?)?
  27. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989350

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Do you guys hang from pull up bars, or use the dip bar thing with a back on it (roman chair?)?
    Anytime I have done them I use the pull up bar... but that's me. Its probably more personal preferance than anything.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  28. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    684951

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Do you guys hang from pull up bars, or use the dip bar thing with a back on it (roman chair?)?
    No I go on an incline bench with my legs hanging over the lower end. I take the db between my fieet and with perfectly straight legs perform a leg raise. You will have to find a position that works for you as done incorrectly this can be hard on the back.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  29. Professional Member
    mich29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,519
    Rep Power
    107131

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post

    Now comes the hard part, hotel is across the street from McQuires Irish Pub. Ooooh sooooo tempting...
    I feel your pain.be strong
  30. New Member
    tops2heavy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    240

    Reputation

    dont even think about that pub!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  31. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    I feel your pain.be strong
    Quote Originally Posted by tops2heavy View Post
    dont even think about that pub!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I got the messages too late. 2 beers, 14oz NY Strip steak, blue cheese wedge, navy bean soup and asparagus. It was delicious!!!

    Penance was leg workout this AM and cardio tonight. Fish for dinner tonight.
  32. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Good stuff, man you are looking great too! The behind the neck lat pulldowns are safe just don't pull the bar down to your traps stop at the top of your neck. The angle can impinge your rotator cuff over time however if you don't got down to the traps the movement wont start to work against the joints instead of with it. As far as chest strength do you mean increasing bench. If so the question is what point are you weak at. Are you weaker out of the bottom or have problems locking out?

    As far as the Osta you aren't really going to see much of an increase in strength from all my research. It is basically only anabolic, you will grow more as opposed to lifting a lot more. The lack of androgenic effects is why the strength does not climb like with S4. Just depends on your goals. Basically the only strength increases are going to come from the new muscle mass and not androgen stimulation which is much faster for strength increases.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  33. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Thanks Kleen! My bench sticks at the bottom, lockout isn't an issue.

    Good point on the osta, I'm just not sure yet how much it has helped with mass.
  34. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Thanks Kleen! My bench sticks at the bottom, lockout isn't an issue.

    Good point on the osta, I'm just not sure yet how much it has helped with mass.
    Have you ever done 1 & 1/4's, you lower the weight pausing on the chest, don't let it rest it touches but you don't let it sink in then you push up to 1/4 to 1/3 of the way up then back to the chest pause then lift to lockout. That is one rep. This will definitely increase your power out of the bottom. Also you can do it with squatting too. Well any movement but it is ideal for those two movements.

    From the looks of it you are leaner so I would be hard pressed to hink you gained 4 lbs that quickly while getting leaner if the Osta wasn't doing it's thing.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  35. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    I haven't tried 1 & 1/4. I could do it on a smith, but don't have a workout partner.

    I did also use boladrol for the 4lbs. While it didn't help much in strength but I put on a few pounds quickly.
  36. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I haven't tried 1 & 1/4. I could do it on a smith, but don't have a workout partner.

    I did also use boladrol for the 4lbs. While it didn't help much in strength but I put on a few pounds quickly.
    Oh yeah thats right I have been absent a bit and forgot the Bola. I thought the bola was supposed to be one of the biggest baddest mass gainers out there from what it was being touted as.

    Another way you can work that bottom part is pushing as hard as you can against a stationary object in the same range as the lower portion of the bench. You reach maximum contractile strength pushing against something that just wont move. You don't have to succeed in moving it to increase strength in that position.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  37. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh yeah thats right I have been absent a bit and forgot the Bola. I thought the bola was supposed to be one of the biggest baddest mass gainers out there from what it was being touted as.
    What, bunkadrol? I have a pack if you want to buy it!
  38. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    What, bunkadrol? I have a pack if you want to buy it!
    WOW, I didn't say it you did. HAHA.

    Actually I was never interested in it. Wet compounds don't interest me in the slightest. I hate looking puffy and bloated. I retain water on my own. Well not so much since lowering carbs more a few years back but still I tend to hold it easily and looks are more important to me than sheer size.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  39. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36684

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    WOW, I didn't say it you did. HAHA.

    Actually I was never interested in it. Wet compounds don't interest me in the slightest. I hate looking puffy and bloated. I retain water on my own. Well not so much since lowering carbs more a few years back but still I tend to hold it easily and looks are more important to me than sheer size.
    The beta test liquid worked and actually leaned out users. I think they forgot to put the compound in the tabs.
  40. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5373

    Reputation

    Great progress Milas!

    Looking leaner for sure and like others say the leg raises(hanging from a pullup bar) are king. Add some weight and BAM.
  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in