Milas' Needtobuildmuscle Contest Log. NeedToBuildMuscle & MrSupps

Page 11 of 32 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Made it back to the gym this morning. I'm feeling like it's a real recovery now! 3 workouts this week with the flu isn't too bad, but I'll be sure to hit it extra hard next week to make up for it!
    keep poundin the h2o brotha

2. Sucks about the flu bro.. Both my parents got it and we have been staying away from them. I usually get a nasal infection or head cold around this time but have been pretty symptom free so far. I have been taking vitamin D & C along with some zinc and a probiotic and have been good. Gut health is important and helps keep a strong immune system. Another trick someone once told me is once you start to feel signs of a sickness coming to jump into a sauna. The increased body temp is soupposed to give your immune system a kick start before the sickness gets into full swing. May be something to try for next time

Get better bud!
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tops2heavy View Post
    keep poundin the h2o brotha
    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Sucks about the flu bro.. Both my parents got it and we have been staying away from them. I usually get a nasal infection or head cold around this time but have been pretty symptom free so far. I have been taking vitamin D & C along with some zinc and a probiotic and have been good. Gut health is important and helps keep a strong immune system. Another trick someone once told me is once you start to feel signs of a sickness coming to jump into a sauna. The increased body temp is soupposed to give your immune system a kick start before the sickness gets into full swing. May be something to try for next time

Get better bud!
    Thanks, drinking fluids is the only way to keep me from coughing all day!

I knew I was exposed to the flu, so I tried mega-dosing zinc, Vitamin C/D/E, echinacea/goldenseal, Zicam, Air Borne, BCAA, glutamine and whey. Unfortunately, when your 3 year old son is sick and coughs/sneezes/rubs all over you for a few days in close quarters, there's just no fighting it, you're gonna get sick!

I'm feeling mostly better now though, so that's a really good thing! I only missed 2 days in the gym from it, so not too detrimental in that aspect. I did drop some weight though from the illness, so that sucks, but hopefully it was just water/glycogen and not muscle (not likely in just a week, right?)...

4. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I had an "oncoming" something, so I borderline O.D.d on EmergenC packs and Vitamin D for 2-3 days and managed to **** block the virus. Get better bro, drink lots of water and get your vitamins to assist your immune.
    i have been mega dosing c and d3 since fall, haven't been sick 1 day so far-even though family and co-workers have all had bouts of colds/flu.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

5. Day 24: off

Day 25: PCT for Boladrol starting

10 caps Nitrozine
    8 caps Creatine Nitrate
    3 caps Con-Crete
    2 scoops Lit Up
    25mg Ostarine

2 caps X-Factor Advanced, 2 more PM
    4 caps AppNut IGF 2, 4 more PM
    1 cap Phytoserm 347, 1 more PM
    4 pumps Formestane (post shower)
    50mg Clomid

Shoulders:

DB Seated Military Press:
    40 x 12
    60 x 10
    80 x 10
    80 x 8
    80 x 7

Upright Row:
    95 x 10
    115 x 10
    125 x 10
    135 x 8

DB Lateral Raise:
    20 x 12
    25 x 10
    30 x 10
    40 x 10
    40 x 10
    40 x 10

Smith Machine Shrugs:
    110 x 10
    200 x 10
    290 x 10
    380 x 10
    430 x 8
    380 x 10
    380 x 10
    430 x 10

EZ-Bar 21's Curls
    60 x 3 sets

Didn't feel too well in the morning after taking my supplements to be honest, way too many pills IMO!

I'm starting my PCT from Boladrol, though I've got to admit I don't think the stuff did much for me. I'm going to take progress pics this weekend, but I think the SARMS probably did more for me than Boladrol. I don't have any side-effects or discernable "on-cycle" characteristics (i.e., no atrophy, pumps, etc.). I wouldn't recommend Bunkadrol to anyone.

Shoulder workout was alright, but I didn't have enough time (or energy) to do everything I wanted. I wanted to hit arms a little bit in there too, but ran out of time for that and the other shoulder work I wanted to throw in.

Since everyone and their brother seems to be using IGF, I decided to join the party but mine comes in pill form from AppNut's IGF 2! Okay, so totally different thing, but once I fell asleep last night I slept quite well I must say. I am still interested in the IGF-1 stuff out there...

I doubt I'll get to the gym this weekend, but here's hoping!
    •   

6. appnuts igf2 has been on my list forever. reviews seem very good, let me know.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. That's a bummer the Boladrol didn't do anything for you.. Shoulda cycled some Dieselbolan or Beastdrol!!

I hear you on the Osta, man that stuff works, period.

And I also hear you on taking all the pills, lol. You should see how many I take in the morning and throughout the day.

Gotta say though with being sick, looks like you still killed that sh1t in the gym!

8. Sucks about the boldadrol.. Maybe it was a bunk batch? Or you needed a higher dose? Or it just doesn't work for you? I haven't kept up with the new PHs around so I don't even know what it is it just sucks to put your body through a cycle and not even get any gains from it.

What's this ostrarine & SARMS?
    PESCIENCE.COM

9. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    That's a bummer the Boladrol didn't do anything for you.. Shoulda cycled some Dieselbolan or Beastdrol!!

I hear you on the Osta, man that stuff works, period.

And I also hear you on taking all the pills, lol. You should see how many I take in the morning and throughout the day.

Gotta say though with being sick, looks like you still killed that sh1t in the gym!
    Yes, Dieselbolan gave me KILLER gains in strength and size last time. It would've been a much better idea! Where were you 3 weeks ago?

Osta is good, I want to see what it can do over a period of time. I wish it came as a pill... yeah, pills.

Thanks, I hope I can keep progressing!

10. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Sucks about the boldadrol.. Maybe it was a bunk batch? Or you needed a higher dose? Or it just doesn't work for you? I haven't kept up with the new PHs around so I don't even know what it is it just sucks to put your body through a cycle and not even get any gains from it.

What's this ostrarine & SARMS?
    There was only 1 batch of Boladrol, so they'd all be bad. I think that's what's coming out of all the reviews. The beta-testers got a liquid that was legit, but they sold tabs that no one seems to respond to. I even doubled the dose and didn't notice much anything. At least it wasn't a long cycle. I didn't even have dark pee, so I wonder if it had any effect on lipid/liver values.

A guy over at PHF put up bloodwork after a 4 week Boladrol run and his lipids, liver, and test levels were remarkably good. Like he was never on a cycle... Makes you wonder.

Ostarine is a type of SARM (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator). It's supposed to target muscle/bone androgen receptors, and be minimally suppressive. It helps put on about 5lbs of lean mass and lean you out. A bunch of folks are using it in PCT to keep gains going, and still recovery. Jury is still officially out on it, but based on individual bloodwork it looks promising.

11. Yeah the osta tastes pretty damn nasty lol

How long you staying on it?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    There was only 1 batch of Boladrol, so they'd all be bad. I think that's what's coming out of all the reviews. The beta-testers got a liquid that was legit, but they sold tabs that no one seems to respond to. I even doubled the dose and didn't notice much anything. At least it wasn't a long cycle. I didn't even have dark pee, so I wonder if it had any effect on lipid/liver values.

A guy over at PHF put up bloodwork after a 4 week Boladrol run and his lipids, liver, and test levels were remarkably good. Like he was never on a cycle... Makes you wonder.

Ostarine is a type of SARM (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator). It's supposed to target muscle/bone androgen receptors, and be minimally suppressive. It helps put on about 5lbs of lean mass and lean you out. A bunch of folks are using it in PCT to keep gains going, and still recovery. Jury is still officially out on it, but based on individual bloodwork it looks promising.
    wow it sounds like the formula match have gotten switched or something. I don't pay much attention to the new PHs coming out, I had stocked up during the last FDA scare and have enough for a while now.

This sarm stuff sounds interesting and I may have to look into it a little further. Interested to hear how it works out for you
    PESCIENCE.COM

13. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Yeah the osta tastes pretty damn nasty lol

6-7 weeks, depending on whether I feel it's doing something or not.

Actually, I may stop sooner if I don't think it's helping any further, we'll see. I may cut a bit while on it to keep muscle mass.

14. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    wow it sounds like the formula match have gotten switched or something. I don't pay much attention to the new PHs coming out, I had stocked up during the last FDA scare and have enough for a while now.

This sarm stuff sounds interesting and I may have to look into it a little further. Interested to hear how it works out for you
    Quite a few people in the anabolics section and IGF section on here have been using it. Seems to be pretty unanimous so far that people like it.

On the down side, it's a research chem that hasn't been through full clinical trials for medical use. It also costs about $100, but that can cover two 6-7 week cycles.

Jury is still out, but so far not too bad.

15. good to see your back in the gym killin it

16. That blows that Boladrol did nothing..it makes me wonder a little about that compound. And I have 2 packets of it myself, but I'm not using them for a good year or so.

I'm digging your feedback on the Ostarine. Ill be using that in my PCT in a few weeks myself, and all I have heard so far has been positive. Looks like good stuff..
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

17. Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Yeah the osta tastes pretty damn nasty lol

take a look at outstandings log, he seems to have solved that problem.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    That blows that Boladrol did nothing..it makes me wonder a little about that compound. And I have 2 packets of it myself, but I'm not using them for a good year or so.

I'm digging your feedback on the Ostarine. Ill be using that in my PCT in a few weeks myself, and all I have heard so far has been positive. Looks like good stuff..
    Yeah, Boladrol wasn't so great. I'd try to sell it if I were you. I have 1 packet left I may sell. I wish they had the return/refund policy like NTBM!

Ostarine seems good so far, nothing mind blowing but no sides to speak of yet. I was going to wait for full clinical trials to finish before using it, but the competition got the best of me...

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    take a look at outstandings log, he seems to have solved that problem.
    I keep a swig of my pre-workout drink in my mouth, shoot the Ostarine in there and swallow. No problem with taste.

Where's Outstanding's log?

20. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I keep a swig of my pre-workout drink in my mouth, shoot the Ostarine in there and swallow. No problem with taste.

Where's Outstanding's log?
    anabolic section
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

21. Day 26: off

Just spent a lazy day playing with the boy outside now that it's warming up.

Had a great breakfast with 6 egg whites 2 yolks, 7 slices canadian bacon, couple slices of whole wheat bread and orange juice. I love breakfast on weekends, I can get the protein I crave in the AM!

I slept really well on the IGF 2 last night. I also tried it this morning before eating, and it seemed pretty good, made me really hungry. I don't usually like GH products, but so far this is not bad.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Day 24: off

Day 25: PCT for Boladrol starting

10 caps Nitrozine
    8 caps Creatine Nitrate
    3 caps Con-Crete
    2 scoops Lit Up
    25mg Ostarine

2 caps X-Factor Advanced, 2 more PM
    4 caps AppNut IGF 2, 4 more PM
    1 cap Phytoserm 347, 1 more PM
    4 pumps Formestane (post shower)
    50mg Clomid

Shoulders:

DB Seated Military Press:
    40 x 12
    60 x 10
    80 x 10
    80 x 8
    80 x 7

Upright Row:
    95 x 10
    115 x 10
    125 x 10
    135 x 8

DB Lateral Raise:
    20 x 12
    25 x 10
    30 x 10
    40 x 10
    40 x 10
    40 x 10

Smith Machine Shrugs:
    110 x 10
    200 x 10
    290 x 10
    380 x 10
    430 x 8
    380 x 10
    380 x 10
    430 x 10

EZ-Bar 21's Curls
    60 x 3 sets

Didn't feel too well in the morning after taking my supplements to be honest, way too many pills IMO!

I'm starting my PCT from Boladrol, though I've got to admit I don't think the stuff did much for me. I'm going to take progress pics this weekend, but I think the SARMS probably did more for me than Boladrol. I don't have any side-effects or discernable "on-cycle" characteristics (i.e., no atrophy, pumps, etc.). I wouldn't recommend Bunkadrol to anyone.

Shoulder workout was alright, but I didn't have enough time (or energy) to do everything I wanted. I wanted to hit arms a little bit in there too, but ran out of time for that and the other shoulder work I wanted to throw in.

Since everyone and their brother seems to be using IGF, I decided to join the party but mine comes in pill form from AppNut's IGF 2! Okay, so totally different thing, but once I fell asleep last night I slept quite well I must say. I am still interested in the IGF-1 stuff out there...

I doubt I'll get to the gym this weekend, but here's hoping!
    Yea man it seemed like they were trying to get ride of it by saying it was so good. Also, when you said "on-cycle" characteristics you meant hypertophy not atophy right?

23. Quote Originally Posted by jason1000 View Post
    Yea man it seemed like they were trying to get ride of it by saying it was so good. Also, when you said "on-cycle" characteristics you meant hypertophy not atophy right?
    I was talking about testicular atrophy, but none was present, and I wasn't using hcg.

24. O true what do you feel about hcg anyway? worth it?

25. Quote Originally Posted by jason1000 View Post
    O true what do you feel about hcg anyway? worth it?
    For longer cycles, very good. For oral cycles, probably not necessary or worth it. For weight loss, that whole diet thing is bunk.
  •