Old Fugger Ready to take on all challengers...Transfomation time!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I said it :drillsergeant:

This is my thread for the transformation contest and I will have my sloppy old fugger pics up this weekend. Yah I know some are going to look at this hairy sloppy looking old prick and say I can beat that. Put your money where your mouth is cuz I am a anual transformer and I'm already a pretty big fugger :mischievous:

Let the games begin ...

"Cry Havoc! and let slip the dogs of War!!!

Monica Before pics...

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I said it :drillsergeant:

This is my thread for the transformation contest and I will have my sloppy old fugger pics up this weekend. Yah I know some are going to look at this hairy sloppy looking old prick and say I can beat that. Put your money where your mouth is cuz I am a anual transformer and I'm already a pretty big fugger :mischievous:

Let the games begin ...

"Cry Havoc! and let slip the dogs of War!!!
in for the long haul

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in for the long haul
Thanks it should be fun, most of my cuts would last 20 weeks, soi going to have to speed this one up a bit. I am not going to be able to get in contest shape but I hope to get around the same shape as I did last year. So this will be more of a short haul for me.

Diet is already established. No probems in keeping my diet so everything is under control.

I am doing a conmprehenisive stack right now which involves...

Swole Stack AI

PM Prime USPLabas

Erase PES

and the current Need2 supp is phytoserms... I do feel my test going up now but it took a while I find. People will have to be real patient with this Supp but it will get you there. Raising your test even this much is not going to put a bunch of muscle on you overnight, what it will do is create an environment that you can take advantage of. You feel damn good while you're doiing it too....

Using HST and concentrating more on good form and contractions than really heavy weight this time around, give the joints a break.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed big guy!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed big guy!
Glad to have you, so you going to join in. This is going to be fun cuz I think most of the competitors will be supporting each other the true spirit of sportsmanship...:147:

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Subbed to stay a step ahead of you lol (I wish)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed to stay a step ahead of you lol (I wish)
You have youth on your side... :ugh2:

You're going to do just fine, have fun with it...

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
You have youth on your side... :ugh2:

You're going to do just fine, have fun with it...
Haha thanks, Im pretty sure it will be a friendly competition as you said before, but in my eyes wisdom and experience will have more of an advantage over youth lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha thanks, Im pretty sure it will be a friendly competition as you said before, but in my eyes wisdom and experience will have more of an advantage over youth lol
As far as wisdom is concerned I go by this quote "It's a fool that thinks himself a wise man and a wise man who knows he's a fool..." every time the ego rears it's ugly head I have to remember this, that's what wisdom is all about to me. Experience is all the stupid things I have done that have taught me so well....

Yah I wish I had them when I was young ...:happysad:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck old man. I still owe you a slapping for recommending Veet, that stuff was horrible. It did keep the hair down for quite a while after using it though.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Good words to live by, definitely will be checking in to see how you are doing. Good luck

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck old man. I still owe you a slapping for recommending Veet, that stuff was horrible. It did keep the hair down for quite a while after using it though.
Your kidding me, it works so well for me, I got a new batch where it only takes 6 minutes and even my coursest hair diappears like magic. You should not use the cream on real long hair though, that goes for all creams. Trim it down and then apply the cream...It may play havoc with sensitive skin but is nowhere near as harsh as these creams used to be.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your kidding me, it works so well for me, I got a new batch where it only takes 6 minutes and even my coursest hair diappears like magic. You should not use the cream on real long hair though, that goes for all creams. Trim it down and then apply the cream...It may play havoc with sensitive skin but is nowhere near as harsh as these creams used to be.
I think I tried to cover too much area in one application. next time i'll do abs first, then the next day chest, then get my wife to help with back.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I tried to cover too much area in one application. next time i'll do abs first, then the next day chest, then get my wife to help with back.
I do it all at once but only do my legs for a photo shoot or contest. Yah you have to get help and make sure you lay it on nice and thick.. have your wife make sure you don't miss any spots and have her help you remove it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think she'd rather just drop the $110 for waxing than help me. :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think she'd rather just drop the $110 for waxing than help me. :D
lol yah wive's can be nasty like that sometimes....:mischievous:

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
subbed in for the ride ... and knowledge :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed in for the ride ... and knowledge :)
Thanks I'll do the best I can...

Here's a typical diet day

8am 3/4 cup Muslei
2 scoop protein
fish oil 3 grams

10am 2 boiled eggs

12pm 8 oz chicken
1 cup brocolli
1 cup rice
3 grams fish oil

3pm 2 boiled eggs

5-7 pm 8 oz lean steak
2 cups yams
1 cup brocolli
2 scoops of protein wd's only

8pm 1 cup cottage cheese
2 scoop protein

I am not goiing to do any drastic refeeds at first my metabolism is still fast. I will add a couuple snacks on the weekend popcorn and vector bar nothing to crazy.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Yo dream I'm glad to see you getting stoked for this thing. Try as best you can to keep up with updating your diet if possible, I know you have a lot of knowledge regarding slow muscle saving cuts, and would really appreciate any info your willing to share. Thanks man, good luck!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yeah buddy im in on this biishhh

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Oh yea!

Best of luck big man.

Bring it on!

Subbed.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yo dream I'm glad to see you getting stoked for this thing. Try as best you can to keep up with updating your diet if possible, I know you have a lot of knowledge regarding slow muscle saving cuts, and would really appreciate any info your willing to share. Thanks man, good luck!
Thanks, I will document every change, will be quite detailed and always open to questions...

yeah buddy im in on this biishhh
Thanks for the support, were gonna have some fun with this for sure...

Oh yea!

Best of luck big man.

Bring it on!

Subbed.
Whoo hoo! thanks Mike I'm getting stoked lol and I am taking it as well.. this whole stack has me feeling ... not so old!! :147:

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
I'm in on this too, really interested in your diet. Best of luck!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in on this too, really interested in your diet. Best of luck!
Thanks

Yah being a classic Endo this is where I have to really clamp down to get lean. It's a real fight for me so I have to be pretty precise about diet. Since there seems to be so many interested in this I will give a daily breakdown... starting with today which is refeed day, but since I am still in the early stages I will just add some snacking on Friday and Saturday evening for sanity sake.

8am 3/4 cup Bobs red mill country style muesli
2 scoop protein
fish oil 3 grams

10am 2 boiled eggs

12pm 10 oz chicken breast
vegtables (green leaf lettuce, peppers etc..)
1 cup chick peas
3 grams fish oil

3pm 2 boiled eggs

6pm 12 oz london broil steak
1 cup potatoes greek style
salad oil and vineagar
whole wheat roll
vegtables

8pm Vector bar
6 cups popcorn
2 scoop protein

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm tempted to jump on this contest myself.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm here for the ride man! Bring on the fugging transformation:afro:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok pics are up first post and they are nice and sloppy lol anywho it's much like I said I am a bit leaner at around 245 than I was at 233 last year when I started.

I will shed 30-36 lbs, remove the hair and spry tan myself and work like a pig in the gym. I like this kinda party!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Todays Diet

9am .5 cups steel cut oats
2 scoop protein
fish oil 3 grams
1 tbspn natural pb in the oats ...very nice..

12am 2 pieces ezekiel bread
2 cans tuna
1 cups cottage cheese

3pm 2 handfulls of mixed nuts
2 scoops Protein

5pm 12 oz fish cooked
1.5 cups rice
1 cup brocolli
3 grams fish oil

8pm Vector bar
6 cups popcorn

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you have pictures of there products since that is one of there requirements? I am curious.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you have pictures of there products since that is one of there requirements? I am curious.
I forgot about the product pics, damn I have Epi-Strong, N2KTS and Phytoserms ...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
mmmmmmmmm cottage cheese and tuna :)

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Your traps are ridiculous bro :bow28:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your traps are ridiculous bro :bow28:
Thanks and here's the kicker, I never directly train traps... If I did I would just look stupid..:happysad:

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
...the current Need2 supp is phytoserms... I do feel my test going up now but it took a while I find. People will have to be real patient with this Supp but it will get you there.
But... it's worth it, right!? :)

IN!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But... it's worth it, right!? :)

IN!
Seems to be yah... I started during PCT and recovered pretty well but didn't feel an extra surge till a couple weeks after...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow somebody took my pics down...

No they're still there weird...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My diet pills should be in this week OEP and Alpha-T2, I will start with one of each am and pm and move to 2 and 1 of OEP and 1 and 2 of Alpha-T2..

Sundays diet...

8am .5 cups oats
2 scoop protein
fish oil 3 grams
1 tbspn peanut butter

10:00 AM Workout

12pm Shake 2 scopps protein

2pm 2 pieces ezekiel bread
8 ounces Meat Loaf

5pm 10 oz chicken breast cooked
2 cups yam
1 cup brocolli
3 grams fish oil

8pm 1 cups cottage cheese
1 banana
2 scoop protein

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like your diet layout Doug, I wish I could diet with that many carbs... How do you feel about the carbs at 8 PM with your last meal, I would have thought that would be reserved for healthy fats instead or have you found that works for you better?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like your diet layout Doug, I wish I could diet with that many carbs... How do you feel about the carbs at 8 PM with your last meal, I would have thought that would be reserved for healthy fats instead or have you found that works for you better?
That's kind of an isolated instance really, one of the first things to go in stage 2. Just a nice treat I whip up for Sunday evening that is not that damaging 1 cup cottage cheese 2 scoops choc protein and some fruit. The popcorn the 8pm and the banana along with some of the fruit will be gone in stage 2 and I will move to a more traditional refeed method.

I will start on Friday night at around 5pm and it will go to around noon on Saturday. I will not use anything like skiploading but will keep a low fat intake during the load. Yams, Rice, Potatoes will make up most of the carbs perhaps some pasta. I wiil allow myelf some Pancakes and syrup on Saturday morning... Don't know when stage 2 will kick in.

Bottom line is you don't go headlong into a diet right off the bat it goes in stages.. It's simply unnecesary to get really strict right of the bat. Gotta leave room for adjustments and then when you start running out of options you use refeeds. I have been toying with the idea of only refeeding every 2 weeks... haven't decided yet...

There will definitey be a sense of urgency as time passes 14 weeks is not far off....:drillsergeant:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW is like a desert camel with those things.
They must be from my football days.. they just seem to get big without much work...:happysad:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
T

Bottom line is you don't go headlong into a diet right off the bat it goes in stages.. It's simply unnecesary to get really strict right of the bat. Gotta leave room for adjustments and then when you start running out of options you use refeeds. I have been toying with the idea of only refeeding every 2 weeks... haven't decided yet...
I wholeheartedly agree with that... Youve got to have room for adjustments so you can get the diet dialed in to the T

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wholeheartedly agree with that... Youve got to have room for adjustments so you can get the diet dialed in to the T
Yah I may just have to make adjustments quicker due to time constraints. This is ok though I think I can stay aheady fo things this way...

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
subbed...Can't wait to see your results!