Beastdrol or Epistrong

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
I got one HDrol cycle under my belt. It was a recomp and it went well. I'm now cutting a lil and looking for a good clean bulk. I'm torn between the two, I plan on running forma as well with either one? Which one?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I would use Epi along with Dermacrine, no need for Forma since there is no aromatise conversion.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Can you give me an example of what that cycle would look like? Including PCT, I plan on using a SERM with any cycle.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would use Epi along with Dermacrine, no need for Forma since there is no aromatise conversion.
True. Estrogen is going to be raised just enough with the dermacrine in order to maintain libido and joints. Formestane would be a waste to use on such a cycle unless you want the driest cycle possible. You don't.

Can you give me an example of what that cycle would look like? Including PCT, I plan on using a SERM with any cycle.
40/40/40/40 would be a more mild epistane cycle for someone with experience in AAS. 4 weeks 40mg a day.

Use dermacrine everyday at the recommended dosing.

For PCT I'd recommend either the TRS stack from primordial performance + low to medium dose toremifene or regular dosed toremifene solo. The torem is solo, but the TRS helps with hair loss prevention, liver protection and prevents cortisol rise after cycle.

Maybe the N2 guys can chime in on this.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
with 1 bottle of epi strong you could do something more like 30/45/45/60 or so

TRS works for PCT but i'd still put in a SERM
I'd do Clomid stacked with Post Cycle and Unleashed.

Dermacrine on cycle is good. Also need2slin if you are looking to stay lean for the bulk.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unreal pretty much summed it up for you. Thats the same as I would recommend.

Epi is great. You'll love it:D

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Always a SERM for me! Hows this look?

Epistrong 30/45/45/45-60 (depending on what my body says)

Dermacrine with Epistrong

Nolva 20/20/10/10

Bioforge v.2 starting week 3 or day 10 PCT

Lean Xtreme week 3 or day 10 PCT

Of course liver care and other staples, the Epistrong and Dermacrine are ordered!! Should I put my Epistrong in a vacuum in sealed bag and store in the freezer?

Thanks fellas

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always a SERM for me! Hows this look?

Epistrong 30/45/45/45-60 (depending on what my body says)

Dermacrine with Epistrong

Nolva 20/20/10/10

Bioforge v.2 starting week 3 or day 10 PCT

Lean Xtreme week 3 or day 10 PCT

Of course liver care and other staples, the Epistrong and Dermacrine are ordered!! Should I put my Epistrong in a vacuum in sealed bag and store in the freezer?

Thanks fellas
Everything looks good bud! Why do you wanna freeze your EPI? Do you not plan on using it soon?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't freeze it just keep it in a dark room temp area such as a closet.
This is what I do with all mine. They stay good for a LONG time just in a dark cool place:)

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Just worried about it losing it's potency. Is the shelf life longer than 6 mos after manufacture date? I don't know exactly when I would start it for sure. I travel alot, that's why.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just worried about it losing it's potency. Is the shelf life longer than 6 mos after manufacture date? I don't know exactly when I would start it for sure. I travel alot, that's why.
Yes, most will stay good for 1-2 years after expiration date. Just keep in a dark cool area.

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Ordered and on its way! Prolly log it here, due to the friendly enviroment, unlike some other sites I belong to!

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
The Madness starts 3/13!! MR SUPPS Epistrong along with Primordial Performance's dermacrine (topical). Cutting and cardio as of late, can't wait to start eating and lifting again.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Madness starts 3/13!! MR SUPPS Epistrong along with Primordial Performance's dermacrine (topical). Cutting and cardio as of late, can't wait to start eating and lifting again.
solid pick ups.any chance of seeing a log bro??

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. I'm doing that right now as well bud.!

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
Just read a little of the log. I like the SD to Epi bridge. I'm Leary of SD bc of gyno/sides but bridging with Epi would make me a little more confident. Looks like we are/will be running same support supps and post supps. You went with A.I. from what I gathered, right?

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just read a little of the log. I like the SD to Epi bridge. I'm Leary of SD bc of gyno/sides but bridging with Epi would make me a little more confident. Looks like we are/will be running same support supps and post supps. You went with A.I. from what I gathered, right?
Yeh I still had a couple tubs left from stocking up during a sale a few months ago. Ill probably be using n2guard for all future cycles because the taste of this cycle support is just horrid...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
What happened to Epistrong? Dont see it on MrSupps

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What happened to Epistrong? Dont see it on MrSupps
Epi-strong is no more unfortunately :(

The last batch made was the last one that will be produced and it sold out during our BOGO a while back

Magg0078

Magg0078

Awards
  • Established
I feel lucky I got me some. :) I just hope I'm not a non-responder.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel lucky I got me some. :) I just hope I'm not a non-responder.
I've stashed a few bottles myself, and I'm a great responder ;)