New **** Store Home Page

1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Arrow New **** Store Home Page

I like the new graphics on the home page!

Even the small things count, because **** is in perpetual forward motion!

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.81%

you guys must be selling like crazy... everything seems to be be out of stock
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.61%

I checked it out a few minutes ago, it's nice to see the changes...and HcGenerate back in stock!!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.36%

Quote Originally Posted by muscl3s View Post
    you guys must be selling like crazy... everything seems to be be out of stock
    A good sign of course... **** doesn't sacrifice quality just to rush a product back out to market. The ingredients are top notch and sourced with extreme prejudice.

Quote Originally Posted by nerdalert View Post
    I checked it out a few minutes ago, it's nice to see the changes...and HcGenerate back in stock!!
    YES! Nothing like good ole HCGenerate!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You all should give reps to Metroba, he worked hard to get the new page up and running. Definitely a big improvement!
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.36%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You all should give reps to Metroba, he worked hard to get the new page up and running. Definitely a big improvement!
    Very cool... I'll have to remember to rep him up
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.14%

Looks good. Is there a link somewhere on the site to go to all products instead of finding each individual category to fill your order?
  8. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.36%

Quote Originally Posted by notanymore View Post
    Looks good. Is there a link somewhere on the site to go to all products instead of finding each individual category to fill your order?
    I used to wonder the same question, since I'm still unable to seamlessly navigate the site, but the only thing I have done with some success is use the search function and don't choose a minimum or maximum price to it pulls all products and hit 'search' to populate a complete list. At least, I recall that working, sorry if I'm mistaken.

I will say though, that it does pay to search through the site category-by-category... you'll be reminded of or at least re-educated on a few products that you might have forgotten about!
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I used to wonder the same question, since I'm still unable to seamlessly navigate the site, but the only thing I have done with some success is use the search function and don't choose a minimum or maximum price to it pulls all products and hit 'search' to populate a complete list. At least, I recall that working, sorry if I'm mistaken.

I will say though, that it does pay to search through the site category-by-category... you'll be reminded of or at least re-educated on a few products that you might have forgotten about!
    Even with the new changes to the site, you are still unable to navigate easily?

Besides a feature allowing you to view all products at once, what other changes would you recommend get made to make it more user friendly?
  10. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.36%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Even with the new changes to the site, you are still unable to navigate easily?

Besides a feature allowing you to view all products at once, what other changes would you recommend get made to make it more user friendly?
    No, I can navigate it easily now because I basically have everything memorized from spending so much time on there copying links, researching, and sharing on forums. I do think it might be nice though to have a category or link that allows users to view every product sold on the website at once, and scroll through them - this would invariably open up the minds (and wallets) of new customers who take note of new products they might have overlooked in the past
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    No, I can navigate it easily now because I basically have everything memorized from spending so much time on there copying links, researching, and sharing on forums. I do think it might be nice though to have a category or link that allows users to view every product sold on the website at once, and scroll through them - this would invariably open up the minds (and wallets) of new customers who take note of new products they might have overlooked in the past
    I like that idea and appreciate your feedback. Any other critiques? My golf swing could use some help
  12. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.36%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I like that idea and appreciate your feedback. Any other critiques? My golf swing could use some help
    Don't keep stickers on your hats after you buy them
    Don't use Windex on the inside of your fish tank
    Don't throw things in a fit of rage in the same room you have your LCD HD TV in
    Don't drive around with only your parking lights on in an attempt to look fresh

Other than that, the site is an evolving work of awesomeness!!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I am 100% with Outstanding's suggestion; that would be a nice feature and if you have a link for sale items that includes twin pack deals/stacks that would be sweet as well Rob.

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Home Page!!
    By gogo in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 05:01 PM
  2. RSS feeds to my Google home page
    By RedwolfWV in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 11:00 AM
  3. NP home page
    By peece in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7