Gear and Hcgenerate are back

thenightmare2

Awards
Tons of gear is back in stock. Only 90 bottles of hcgenerate in stock now though so I'd say theyll probably be half gone by the time I finish this so get on it asap if you want it! As always nightmare15 saves you 15% on your order!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya the HCGen will be gone so fast.

I'm glad the Gear is fully stocked though :)

SBT

SBT

Awards
Fully stocked for now... but I would DEF act quick and get your orders in as it NEVER EVER seems to stay all that long!

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I've really liked all the products from the ntbm line that I have tried, but I am finding it hard to justify the price for gear? I'm a week away from pct so my main idea would be to use it to hold onto gains, but for that price I'm still uncertain.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've really liked all the products from the ntbm line that I have tried, but I am finding it hard to justify the price for gear? I'm a week away from pct so my main idea would be to use it to hold onto gains, but for that price I'm still uncertain.
Bro Gear is not a PCT product. Are you talking about HCGenerate?

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Hahhaa nah , got three bottles of that already started 15 days out pct and will run it 30 more during. I was thinking about taking gear along with my normal bcaa and whey supplementation to create an overall more anti catabolic environment by means of a protein saturated diet.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I like how HCGenerate magically comes back in stock mins after the 25% off coupon for black Friday weekend expires...

thenightmare2

Awards
Gear also can last quite awhile as well at a lower dose. It is a very good product to add into any stack