NTBM at Nutraplanet store on AM?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried browsing the select manufacturers at the nutraplanet store just now and couldn't find ntbm or mr.supps what's the deal??

JayJo

Banned
Awards
I tried browsing the select manufacturers at the nutraplanet store just now and couldn't find ntbm or mr.supps what's the deal??
I think NTBM will be carried soon. ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they are a sponsor, but nutra doesn't carry them yet. last I heard, nate was talking with them about bringing ntbm & rls sup line to nutra.

but im not in the loop anymore.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they are a sponsor, but nutra doesn't carry them yet. last I heard, nate was talking with them about bringing ntbm & rls sup line to nutra.

but im not in the loop anymore.
Ya I was surprised I couldn't find them in the store,I mean they're all over these Forums..

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Keep your eyes peeled! Until then, head over to their site direct for fast free shipping :)

SBT

SBT

Awards
Yup you can keep your eyes peeled for this in the NEAR future!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A birdie told me that things are looking good for some NTBM at the planet and I cannot wait for that!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
!

Would you say that he... H... C... Generated that physique?

(rim shot in back ground)
Yes, very HC Generated and looked to be all GEARED up as well. Was a mean looking bird! :bigeyes2:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
^^ HAHA nice bro, yes it should be soon that nutra carries the NTBM line for nutra shoppers.

broons

Awards
  • Established
Ill stick with NTBM direct store. Free shipping and also the fastest shipping I've ever had. Nutra usually takes over a week.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Ill stick with NTBM direct store. Free shipping and also the fastest shipping I've ever had. Nutra usually takes over a week.
I have always compared their shipping to some sort of transporter from Star Trek (box materializes on your front porch after credit card processes!) ;)

Do you work for NTBM
I don't recognize him as a member of the rep team.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even with free shipping the prices are going to be cheaper at Nutraplanet because they purchase at wholesale.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Even with free shipping the prices are going to be cheaper at Nutraplanet because they purchase at wholesale.
This is a true point that is accurate for 99% of all retailers, but I have never seen a price point drop for NTBM when licensed through other e-tailers. This would be quite an amazing development though.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a true point that is accurate for 99% of all retailers, but I have never seen a price point drop for NTBM when licensed through other e-tailers. This would be quite an amazing development though.
Then I guess you're gonna be one happy happy camper ;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Metroba makes magic happen! It will be outstanding Outstanding... Wait is there an echo in here?