**** at Nutraplanet store on AM?

  1. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765911

    **** at Nutraplanet store on AM?


    I tried browsing the select manufacturers at the nutraplanet store just now and couldn't find **** or ********* what's the deal??

  2. Banned
    JayJo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Duesseldorf Germany
    Posts
    166
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I tried browsing the select manufacturers at the nutraplanet store just now and couldn't find **** or ********* what's the deal??
    I think **** will be carried soon.
  3. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,540
    Rep Power
    1590225

    they are a sponsor, but nutra doesn't carry them yet. last I heard, nate was talking with them about bringing **** & rls sup line to nutra.

    but im not in the loop anymore.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765911

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    they are a sponsor, but nutra doesn't carry them yet. last I heard, nate was talking with them about bringing **** & rls sup line to nutra.

    but im not in the loop anymore.
    Ya I was surprised I couldn't find them in the store,I mean they're all over these Forums..
  5. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765911

    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    but im not in the loop anymore.
    I always thought that you were a rep for them.
  6. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2874

    Keep your eyes peeled! Until then, head over to their site direct for fast free shipping
  7. Registered User
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Beast15 - 15% off @ NTBM
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5372

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Ya I was surprised I couldn't find them in the store,I mean they're all over these Forums..
    It's happening REAL soon
  8. SBT
    SBT is offline
    Registered User
    SBT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    197

    Yup you can keep your eyes peeled for this in the NEAR future!
  9. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    A birdie told me that things are looking good for some **** at the planet and I cannot wait for that!
  10. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2874

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    A birdie told me that things are looking good for some **** at the planet and I cannot wait for that!
    What that bird jacked and vascular?
  11. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    What that bird jacked and vascular?
    Yes he definitely looked like he had Generated a mean physique!
  12. Registered User
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Your moms house
    Posts
    14,540
    Rep Power
    1590225

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I always thought that you were a rep for them.
    Due to personal reasons, I am stepping down from being a rep for need to build muscle
  13. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2874

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Yes he definitely looked like he had Generated a mean physique!
    Would you say that he... H... C... Generated that physique?

    (rim shot in back ground)
  14. Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,941
    Rep Power
    177783

    !


    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Would you say that he... H... C... Generated that physique?

    (rim shot in back ground)
    Yes, very HC Generated and looked to be all GEARED up as well. Was a mean looking bird!
  15. Registered User
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    land of the boring
    Posts
    5,399
    Rep Power
    489895

    ^^ HAHA nice bro, yes it should be soon that nutra carries the **** line for nutra shoppers.
  16. Registered User
    broons's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    483

    Ill stick with **** direct store. Free shipping and also the fastest shipping I've ever had. Nutra usually takes over a week.
  17. Registered User
    vidapreta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,659
    Rep Power
    3765911

    Quote Originally Posted by broons View Post
    Ill stick with **** direct store. Free shipping and also the fastest shipping I've ever had. Nutra usually takes over a week.
    Do you work for ****
  18. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2874

    Quote Originally Posted by broons View Post
    Ill stick with **** direct store. Free shipping and also the fastest shipping I've ever had. Nutra usually takes over a week.
    I have always compared their shipping to some sort of transporter from Star Trek (box materializes on your front porch after credit card processes!)

    Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Do you work for ****
    I don't recognize him as a member of the rep team.
  19. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Franklin, NC
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371113

    Quote Originally Posted by broons View Post
    Ill stick with **** direct store. Free shipping and also the fastest shipping I've ever had. Nutra usually takes over a week.
    Even with free shipping the prices are going to be cheaper at Nutraplanet because they purchase at wholesale.
  20. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2874

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Even with free shipping the prices are going to be cheaper at Nutraplanet because they purchase at wholesale.
    This is a true point that is accurate for 99% of all retailers, but I have never seen a price point drop for **** when licensed through other e-tailers. This would be quite an amazing development though.
  21. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Franklin, NC
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371113

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    This is a true point that is accurate for 99% of all retailers, but I have never seen a price point drop for **** when licensed through other e-tailers. This would be quite an amazing development though.
    Then I guess you're gonna be one happy happy camper
  22. Registered User
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,532
    Rep Power
    4593356

    Metroba makes magic happen! It will be outstanding Outstanding... Wait is there an echo in here?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  23. Registered User
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2874

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Then I guess you're gonna be one happy happy camper
    YES!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AM Store Link to Nutraplanet
    By FlawedGrunt in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-01-2008, 02:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in