Due to personal reasons, I am stepping down from being a rep for need to build muscle

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just want everyone to know, it has nothing to do with the recent events, there are other things going on in my life, and I feel I am not the best person for the job.

I have a lot of flaws, my temper being one of them, and though I very much enjoy nathan, and the others on the ntbm team, I feel it is not the best fit for me.

I use need to build muscle product, and before I became a rep, never had used them before, or heard of them for that matter.

I was sent over to ef by Jim Benvie (rucker) as an undercover rep working for primordial performance where I first encountered nathan.

we collided d/t both of our strong personalities, and after we discussed it like men, talked on the phone, and a friendship was born.

I must say, nathan is a very generous, and understanding person to work for, and helped to open up my eyes to the "company rep" world, and how things should be for reps who work hard to earn sales for a company.

I have never had to ask nathan for anything, he had always given and offered.

Some of you may have seen the double agent posting slanderous things about him, and I can say, these accounts have been twisted.

most of it is locker room talk amongst friends, with little to no meaning.

I have always been treated with the utmost respect from him, and everyone else on his staff. even when I did not deserve it, or give the same respect back when I was angry.

there are alot of people who for one reason or another dislike him and what he does. I do not know why.

I wish the best to all the rep team, and it has been a pleasure working with you all.

I will still be here posting, and talking about various sups and aas/ph.

Jbryand101b.

:usa:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
You will be missed man.

Your a great guy bryan. I am sorry to see you leave.

Best wishes man.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I think Nate is a stand up guy, I am not a rep or anything(but would be willing to fill in the gap) and he has always answered my questions and concerns personally. That says a lot

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Even though I didnt post in the other thread where there was alot of drama, and I didnt want to step on toes, someone diserved to be outraged, when people commented on your anger, even though I didnt stand up ( mind you me and you dont even hardly talk on here ) I thought your energy was well spent, even though the nice guy always wins, and I also agree that people should know about the stuff they are putting in there body, but when grimey people do grimey things someone has to be the bull, and you stood up, people didnt like it but so what, like you said you this has nothing to do with those events but I was behind you on the force side 100 percent someone should of been angry,

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is it too early to send in a resume for your job opening?..... kidding. but you have def been a very level headed rep.def wish you luck with whatever is next for you.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well spoken bro. Being a rep definetly seems like alot of work. Bl
why are you red?

anhow, update! I have been banned from ntbm for according to the ban message, no reason.

It was probably because I was an idiot, and did not believe the correct caps were sent to pa, and so asked those who i was sure had legit caps, and would tell me.

but the ban tells me more than I needed to know.

like how stupid I was for thinking nate was a stand up guy. I got suckered.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am bumping this as it has been repeatidly brought to my attention that reps are saying in a pm that I was let go from need to build muscle?

I am curious as to where this information is comming from, surely it couldn't be from nate. I know he would never lie and tell someone something that isn't true, especially not his fellow team members.