Better Protine bars choc/bananna

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
MR CHASE was kind enough to send me a bag of the new NTBM better protein bars (cho -bananna) and all I can say is better? BEST !! by a long long long shot the best tasting / healthiest WHOLE FOOD bar on the planet, Its not just some cheap 500 ingredient candy bar, This thing is a MEAL in itsself, and since you make them yourself, you can see EVERYTHING that goes into them!! a 4 ingredient bag , whey iso, oatmeal , cocoa powder , freeze dried bananna, and you add the pb and honey, I cannot even tell you how many times ive had gasrto discomfort from the 100 ingredient profile bars that are being slung over the counter these days, and the best ones I can find cost an arm and a leg! My problem is solved, When i get my first unemployment check I will be investing in more(unless I find a new job before that Thanks again for sending these out! NTBM = best !

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Tried it like two months ago and loved that flavor

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great review bud, the choc banana is amazing!! love em.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
great review bud, the choc banana is amazing!! love em.
yeah my wife made me cough up the mixing bowl and spoon :) and she is reeeeal particular about taste esp when it comes to meal bars and such :) mmmm sooo tasty

SBT

SBT

Awards
I'm a BIG FAN of the chocolate banana bars as well and really glad they made a comeback!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review, I love the better protein bars.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it just be or are the ingredients not available on the product page? Sounds promising, but I can't seem to find them. :huh:
Got the choc banana bag right in front of me and these are the ingredients

Whey protein
Oatmeal
Wheat Germ
Organic cocoa powder
Organic freeze dried banana powder

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yup, that is what my bag displays as well.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
and mine, and I just so happen to be devouring on right now, and my taste buds also confirm those ingredients

UNCLE COOL

UNCLE COOL

Awards
YUM yum eat them up.. NEED2s choco-bananna pro-bars R my favorite. Going to make some today. I cant get enough of them

SBT

SBT

Awards
I had ordered all three new flavors, and these ones are NEXT on my list to make... can't wait!!