My Need 2 Slin testimonial...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
An Outstanding Testimonial:

I will come out and be respectful and honest - I considered Need2 as a company and Need2Slin as a product another laughable internet perpetuated bottle o' crap for the longest time; UNTIL I buckled down and did some serious research and began to realize my mind was slowly changing. Why was there so much seemingly obvious 'spam' on line revolving around this 'miracle pill,' and why did I have to endure thread after thread detailing its amazing and unmatched efficacy? Well, after my short coming-of-age mental evolution and seeing some reputable posters echo the same exact sentiments of those I assumed were spammers - it hit me like a Cinnabun Roll with 10iu of Humulin-R: I WAS WRONG!

After deciding to yank out my trusty plastic from the tattered leather wallet, the shipping was so fast it was nearly surreal, and upon FIRST DOSE (yes, FIRST) I felt something I couldn't explain - an entire change in dynamic, a shift of nutrient shuttling I had never experienced thus far in my athletic career. I had always been a fervent and ambitious researcher and competitive bodybuilder subscribing to the theory of anabolism through education and applied sciences, so I knew right away that Need2Slin was indeed going to fast and obvious work after ingestion.

To be totally honest, the effects were so profound, that it confused me, as I had tried EVERY last iteration of redundant GDAs around the industry over the years - I assumed there had to be 'something' else laced into the blend; until I heard Russian's interview on Super Human Radio. As swift as the first dosage went to work removing blood glucose and driving them forcefully into my muscle fibers, I connected the dots and accepted the truth of it all: Need2Slin isn't 'laced' with some pharmacological agent, it is compounded and amplified through the synergy that no other company had thought to enact - cAMP mediated insulin signaling and the heightened vehement biological atmosphere to literally shove and suck every last nutrient into lean mass and away from feeding fat cells.

Over the months I've been 'nursing' my bottles, with every dose I am afflicted with both ecstasy and sadness - knowing I have missed years of had-been progress on this supplement. It isn't that Need2Slin is head, shoulders, and basically every other part of anatomy ABOVE ALL other contenders and WELL worth the money, its just that I am both ashamed I squandered so many countless dollars chasing that dream of an effective partitioner in the past! Now I can continue my merry way down the glyco-synergistic yellow brick road.

Looking back at the infancy, teachable moment, eventual coming-of-age and realization, and now ongoing belief from disbelief and wide-eyed smile with every dosage.. I am tickled AND angered by the fact it is now ME who is authoring this type of laudatory applause concerning Need2Slin! My circle of life, is complete.

With utmost respect, thanks, and amazement for your forward thinking and efficacious manifestation,

-Outstanding

:box: (This is me... after first dose... and every dose to follow)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Need2Slin is an amazing product.

Got 2 more bottles on the way :D

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
wow, outstanding! That's a great review. A review that makes me want to try this product out now... I don't eat many carbs though, I probably take in around 100g total, first thing in the morning and pre and post workout... would it still be worth it to buy this product if I don't take it an excess of carbs?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, this product can be even used while on keto ;)

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
awesome! And I'm pretty sure I asked this is another thread that I can't find and I can't remember the answer but I'm on E/C for another 4.5 weeks... can I use Need2Slin while on E/C?? I would imagine since its not a stim product that it'd be more helpful in fat loss?

edit** I found the thread and it was actually you who said EC could be ran with Need2Slin... so thanks bra, I'll be giving it a go!

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Sweet review I especially liked the part where you posted real numbers of lifts, body weight, and bf%

Ms9

Awards
This review may have some weight if you weren't a NEED2BUILD REP!

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
I know it looks suspicious being that he's a rep but if you take a second to scroll through all of the logs on Need2Slin by the members who are not NTBM reps then you'll notice what Outstanding is saying is right in line with what others are saying from their use of this product.

I'll find out for myself in a few days though.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been browsing nutrient repartitioners and agree that the reviews on this are very good.

On the other hand I don't know how you can expect anyone to take this seriously, written by a rep or not it is ridiculously over the top. I couldn't read the whole thing because it was so sleazy. It puts me off the product more than drawing me to it.

Go back and read any sentence at random and you have to admit how bad it sounds. Even with great products it is reviews like this which make consumers complain about overhyped marketing.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Need2Slin is an amazing product.

Got 2 more bottles on the way :D
Enjoy! :)

wow, outstanding! That's a great review. A review that makes me want to try this product out now... I don't eat many carbs though, I probably take in around 100g total, first thing in the morning and pre and post workout... would it still be worth it to buy this product if I don't take it an excess of carbs?
I take it prior to breakfast, so this is perfect to take in with the bulk of your daily carbs.

I never feel lightheaded with it, although I admit I never dose without carbohydrates.

awesome! And I'm pretty sure I asked this is another thread that I can't find and I can't remember the answer but I'm on E/C for another 4.5 weeks... can I use Need2Slin while on E/C?? I would imagine since its not a stim product that it'd be more helpful in fat loss?

edit** I found the thread and it was actually you who said EC could be ran with Need2Slin... so thanks bra, I'll be giving it a go!
I don't remember that, but I'll take the credit! HAHAHA ;)

Sweet review I especially liked the part where you posted real numbers of lifts, body weight, and bf%
Thanks - I especially liked the part where you made useless attempts at sarcasm, and haven't been following my log where I detail these non-issues if you're sincerely interested. Its a testimonial and not a log, but if only I would have consulted with you before authoring it, I could have avoided these massive pit falls (laughs uncontrollable until tears swell up in eyes). As we all know, nutrient partitioners really shoot strength through the roof, I had to check the label to make sure it wasn't na-r-ala AND Anadrol.

Actually, funny story, this testimonial was written WELL BEFORE I became a rep or even had ANY contact with the company or its owner (looks into sky as your arguments deflates and falls rapidly towards its fiery crash). Attempted smartypants moment = fail.

I know it looks suspicious being that he's a rep but if you take a second to scroll through all of the logs on Need2Slin by the members who are not NTBM reps then you'll notice what Outstanding is saying is right in line with what others are saying from their use of this product.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, no no no, what!? Come on, dude it is a massive huge well orchestrated campaign and conspiracy! Don't you know N2BM controlls all activity across the expanse of the world wide web and censors it 24 hours per day?

I just think it tickles me pink that people looking to exercises their typing abilities after taking their pacifier out so they can see the keyboard, are hanging out in the N2BM forum in the first place - something must have whet their interest; maybe it was all those hundreds/thousands of reviews and posts across the Internet on countless forums that sucked them into my/our trap!

Can I have a free trial bottle?
Sure, give me your bank account numbers and I'll put the funds in there to buy it ;) Also, while I'm at it, I know Ferraris are awesome cars, everyone that drives it says so (but they are owners, how can they be trusted?), but I'm just not sure yet, I need one for free ;)

I have been browsing nutrient repartitioners and agree that the reviews on this are very good.

On the other hand I don't know how you can expect anyone to take this seriously, written by a rep or not it is ridiculously over the top. I couldn't read the whole thing because it was so sleazy. It puts me off the product more than drawing me to it.

Go back and read any sentence at random and you have to admit how bad it sounds. Even with great products it is reviews like this which make consumers complain about overhyped marketing.
That's your choice - and I welcome it with open arms. Again BDCC, if you would have followed my posts around more than this one example, you'd know this is my writing style, and hey, call me crazy by not only did I mention this was written WELL BEFORE I was even a rep for N2BM, but when I try something after YEARS of being disappointed that actually does what it claims, I just get a little excited. I will edit out all words with more than two syllables and any emotion next time, so the testimonial is as boring as possible - because now that I do happen to be a part of the company, I am not allowed to have an opinion or write with colorful verbiage moving into the future.

Ms9

Awards

I would like to hear from you as everyone claims this pill is super duper awesome magic and they can notice how super duper great and awesome it is the FIRST DAY taking it.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to hear from you as everyone claims this pill is super duper awesome magic and they can notice how super duper great and awesome it is the FIRST DAY taking it.
It sure is the cats ass :D

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry bra, I'll be back in a couple weeks to speak about my experience on it. I too have used Anabolic Pump, pslin and slin sane without any differences in body composition or strength. Slin sane gave me some decent vascularity but other than that those 3 pretty much just gave me the dumps. So I'm excited to see how Need2Slin works, I hope it works half as good as its been reported to.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Don't worry bra, I'll be back in a couple weeks to speak about my experience on it. I too have used Anabolic Pump, pslin and slin sane without any differences in body composition or strength. Slin sane gave me some decent vascularity but other than that those 3 pretty much just gave me the dumps. So I'm excited to see how Need2Slin works, I hope it works half as good as its been reported to.
Same here... I have tried them all, raw r-ala, Designer's once famous GDA, and many more I don't care to recount knowing how much I've spent on them all, even Nutrabolics once-produced insulin mimetic.

Slin Sane, Recompadrol, and Need 2 Slin still stand alone in their efficacy, but Slin Sane seems to be singularly designed for pre-workout pump enhancement, Recompadrol has a couple ingredients personally I don't believe have been demonstrated in human trials, and at the end of the day Need 2 Slin shines through in its versatility and novel cAMP design.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the detailed review, Need2Slin is good stuff for sure.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the detailed review, Need2Slin is good stuff for sure.
No problem it was my pleasure, as I already stated many times... I wrote this review simply because I was excited and encouraged by a product that finally worked (and VERY WELL at that), BEFORE I was even considered to become a Rep for NTBM or knew anything at all about the rest of their product line.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Hey Outstanding, are you Mullet's Doppleganger?

Nah, your vocab and grammar skillz are much better.

lol

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Hey Outstanding, are you Mullet's Doppleganger?

Nah, your vocab and grammar skillz are much better.

lol
Haha, nice ;)

I wasn't aware someone else had the command over the English language that I stake claim to? My literary prowess thus far in the electronic realm of the Internet is unchallenged by virtue of my repeatedly demonstrated wordsmithing abilities.

:lol:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Haha, nice ;)

I wasn't aware someone else had the command over the English language that I stake claim to? My literary prowess thus far in the electronic realm of the Internet is unchallenged by virtue of my repeatedly demonstrated wordsmithing abilities.

:lol:
Yes there is another vocabulary gifted highlander running these boards.

He is part of the USP camp.

Pretty gifted actually.

You two debating would definitely be entertaining.

KTS bro!

thenightmare2

Awards
An Outstanding Testimonial:

I will come out and be respectful and honest - I considered Need2 as a company and Need2Slin as a product another laughable internet perpetuated bottle o' crap for the longest time; UNTIL I buckled down and did some serious research and began to realize my mind was slowly changing. Why was there so much seemingly obvious 'spam' on line revolving around this 'miracle pill,' and why did I have to endure thread after thread detailing its amazing and unmatched efficacy? Well, after my short coming-of-age mental evolution and seeing some reputable posters echo the same exact sentiments of those I assumed were spammers - it hit me like a Cinnabun Roll with 10iu of Humulin-R: I WAS WRONG!

After deciding to yank out my trusty plastic from the tattered leather wallet, the shipping was so fast it was nearly surreal, and upon FIRST DOSE (yes, FIRST) I felt something I couldn't explain - an entire change in dynamic, a shift of nutrient shuttling I had never experienced thus far in my athletic career. I had always been a fervent and ambitious researcher and competitive bodybuilder subscribing to the theory of anabolism through education and applied sciences, so I knew right away that Need2Slin was indeed going to fast and obvious work after ingestion.

To be totally honest, the effects were so profound, that it confused me, as I had tried EVERY last iteration of redundant GDAs around the industry over the years - I assumed there had to be 'something' else laced into the blend; until I heard Russian's interview on Super Human Radio. As swift as the first dosage went to work removing blood glucose and driving them forcefully into my muscle fibers, I connected the dots and accepted the truth of it all: Need2Slin isn't 'laced' with some pharmacological agent, it is compounded and amplified through the synergy that no other company had thought to enact - cAMP mediated insulin signaling and the heightened vehement biological atmosphere to literally shove and suck every last nutrient into lean mass and away from feeding fat cells.

Over the months I've been 'nursing' my bottles, with every dose I am afflicted with both ecstasy and sadness - knowing I have missed years of had-been progress on this supplement. It isn't that Need2Slin is head, shoulders, and basically every other part of anatomy ABOVE ALL other contenders and WELL worth the money, its just that I am both ashamed I squandered so many countless dollars chasing that dream of an effective partitioner in the past! Now I can continue my merry way down the glyco-synergistic yellow brick road.

Looking back at the infancy, teachable moment, eventual coming-of-age and realization, and now ongoing belief from disbelief and wide-eyed smile with every dosage.. I am tickled AND angered by the fact it is now ME who is authoring this type of laudatory applause concerning Need2Slin! My circle of life, is complete.

With utmost respect, thanks, and amazement for your forward thinking and efficacious manifestation,

-Outstanding

:box: (This is me... after first dose... and every dose to follow)
Great product! Everybody ive known to use it makes a pretty sick transformation

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Yes there is another vocabulary gifted highlander running these boards.

He is part of the USP camp.

Pretty gifted actually.

You two debating would definitely be entertaining.

KTS bro!
Oh, yeah USP Labs rep... I think a while back we engaged in a discourse involving... actually I can't remember (must not have been important).

So far though, in and outside of the far-too-confining realm of bodybuilding-specific science, I have steam rolled all contenders since an early age still attending public schools, when it came to battle of wits. I've often compared it to a few Russian troops showing up on the freshly cut grass of the White House during the cold war wearing diapers and plastic helmets armed with a rubber band gun - going against me.

:usa:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Great product! Everybody ive known to use it makes a pretty sick transformation
Same here... which is why although not surprised, I was still left confused that there was a small assortment of push-back offered by some obviously disenchanted members earlier in this thread regarding my testimonial.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established

My friend I am sorry you did not like this mans review of the product. However if you have anything you would like to ask about the product you can ask me. There is also a very well laid out write up with study quotes in the product page.

I am always around to help and thank you for your interest good friend.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like the review and thought the writing was clever and entertaining. Did it have an over the top feel, I don't know but it had an excited feel and that is what you want from your supplements, for them to work well enough to excite you. I can't wait to give this a shot. I have actually used many GDA's and this one had the good stuff I want in it.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I like the review and thought the writing was clever and entertaining. Did it have an over the top feel, I don't know but it had an excited feel and that is what you want from your supplements, for them to work well enough to excite you. I can't wait to give this a shot. I have actually used many GDA's and this one had the good stuff I want in it.
Thanks man... I also thought this review was a great example of an excited and well written young man's perspec.... AHHHHH wait a second! I might be biased! ;)

Anyone can fault me for avoiding monosyllabic drivel, or their own conspirator innards that cry out to dismiss anything positive as a mere propaganda piece... but the facts are clear: I wrote this BEFORE I was in ANY way associated with NTBM on any level, I did write it with an excited undertone because as I clearly stated after YEARS of squandered money spent on under-dosed and ineffective GDAs I was thrilled, and I didn't include science references because they have all been exhausted and pointed out in the official write-up and I am a competitive bodybuilding athlete, not a scientist. PERIOD :)

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I went to the website today to order a bottle and it's OUT OF STOCK...along with Gear and a few other supps. When I emailed about three weeks ago to ask when more was coming in, I received a curt, "hopefully next week" reply. So now what?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went to the website today to order a bottle and it's OUT OF STOCK...along with Gear and a few other supps. When I emailed about three weeks ago to ask when more was coming in, I received a curt, "hopefully next week" reply. So now what?
ExT, a lot of the supp companies are struggling to keep product on the shelf right now; LG had the same issue with AS-GT for a long time. Some of the companies just don't have the capital to make really big orders and NTBM is not a massive company like BSN so regretfully they probably don't ALWAYS have stock. There are a few online sellers besides their own website who carry their products, do a google search and you might find some.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I
ExT, a lot of the supp companies are struggling to keep product on the shelf right now; LG had the same issue with AS-GT for a long time. Some of the companies just don't have the capital to make really big orders and NTBM is not a massive company like BSN so regretfully they probably don't ALWAYS have stock. There are a few online sellers besides their own website who carry their products, do a google search and you might find some.
Believe me, I tried. Unless I'm just an idiot (quite possible--LOL!), I couldn't find another site that sells this supp. I'm so bummed.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I

Believe me, I tried. Unless I'm just an idiot (quite possible--LOL!), I couldn't find another site that sells this supp. I'm so bummed.
Send a message to Kleen, he is a rep and could inquire as to when the next production run will be in stock. I want to try it as well.:damnit:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
XT, Let me check and see if I can get any insider info... ;) The demand has increased quite a bit for NTBM products and Need2Slin uses only certain quality ingredients. They won't skimp on the ingredient quality just to get the product out. Nate just doesn't roll that way. Rest assured they are working to increase production capacity. If I hear anything back I will let you know XT. Hell I will probably be ordering one with you...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
AWESOME response, and I also wanted to thank you for your private message - you will not be sorry in any way for your faith in NTBM or your purchase of Need 2 Slin! :)

SBT

SBT

Awards
Awesome testimonial!!

TonyMaserati

TonyMaserati

Awards
tbarrows, how'd u like need2slin? Let us know.....