PP's trs+tcf1 and hcghenerate

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
Just got my Hcghenerate today and cant wait, im in the last two weeks of my sd/halo bridge and im gonna start my hcghenerate and have the trs+tcf1 for my pct, I was hoping phyto serm would be out but I still have two weeks, anyhow can I continue the hcg into pct along with trs and tcf1 I didnt wont to suppress estro to much although I dont think hcghenerate bothers estro but im just checking.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It won't mess with your estrogen bro. Although I would highly recommend the very least an AI for you like forma-stanzol to keep estrogen at bay during PCT. It has been suppressed from the cycle so it might shoot up for some weeks. This gives some people problems... others, not at all. Forma will keep it down though to be on the safe side. As for the other stuff... Get ready for a hardcore libido spike LOL.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Since SD is a form of DHT, estro wont be a problem with HCGenerate and TCF-1, as Chocolate said, Formastanozol would be a nice additon on cycle to enhance gains while block estro.

NattyT

NattyT

Awards
  • Established
thanks fellas ill pick some up today, when should I start the forma?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would start it week 2 of PCT since during the first week estrogen hasn't had much time to even come up so applying it would really waste it IMO. I would do 5 pumps 2x a day starting week 2 and beyond till how long it will last you.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
acually i like this. TCF-1, sustain aplha, toco-8 and HCGenerate sould be very nice after cycle I would run the sustain and hcgenerate a couple weeks longer passted the tcf-1.
for eg:
wk1-3 tcf-1
wk1-7 sustain
wk1-6 hcgenerate (3-4 caps ed are a good dose)

I also agree on having an ai on hand just in case..

mathew34

Awards
a double does of Bridge 2 caps 3 times a day is almost the same as hcgenerate for on cycle. That is what I have heard most people say! :thumbsup:

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i would start the HCGen/TCF 1/TRS kit all on day 1 of pct. start the forma stanzol on day 10 of pct.