Poopothoxy Madness with MrSupps.com's Chlorothoxy (Sponsored)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What Happens When Poop gets Anabolic?????
IT STINKS LIKE CHLOROTHOXY​

Introducing Chlorothoxy
According to NTBM:
4-chloro-androsta1,4-diene-3,17,17-diol 25mg
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one 10mg

Initial Observations
The bottle is MUCH smaller then the typical TD bottles Ive seen and used before.... I would guess it doesnt hold much more then 100ml(not even 4oz.) and is only 2/3 full of product... showing just how small each dose is.

The solution inside looks a lil like hair gel and has a pleasant fragrance, definitely nice since many other solutions stink baaaad, this, stink gooooood.:D

First Use Observations
The Solution although gel like when it first came out instantly started to "melt" once in the palm of my hand, my guess is from body heat. I rubbed it quickly on the middle of my upper chest and tried to spread it to both my shoulders and stomach but with such a small amount in 10 pumps it didnt make it far and as Nate said, the stuff dries very quickly. This was definitely a bit easier then many other solutions I have used that required much more to be spread out across most the body and then couldnt even touch anything for a while so it could dry....

Dont know if it was placebo or not, but I have used many TD's including 4-AD, Formestane, 6-OXO (trione), M1,4ADD and PP's 1-T..... Im used to feeling an androgen rush, especially with trione and formestane, shortly after application... I could definately feel a similar increase in heart rate and a slight similar sensation as previously felt with other TD compounds.... Good Sign this is some potent stuff... I will be looking for this feeling again and again as it never was something that would subside with the others, every dose felt that way, in order to tell if it was just first time application excitement causing a placebo feeling.

Diet, Dosing, Support Supps and proposed PCT and goals will all be discussed in then next post.... pictures and measurements will follow as well...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Support Supps+Dosing/Diet/Workout Plan

Chlorothoxy Dosing
10pumps 2xday (upon waking after AM cardio and shower/1hour preworkout)

Support Supplements:

L-Leucine (8g 2xday)
LG BCAA EAA (old, first run)
CEL Cycle Assist(4caps 2x daily)
Digestive Enzymes(with meals)
1-Carboxy (nightly)
MST ZMK(nightly once 1-Carboxy is out)
SuperSap (bulk capped)
DAA(2-3g daily)
AlphaT-2(2 am, 1pm)

Diet:
Still going for fat loss but also want to facilitate plenty of LBM growth....

Breakfast(after fasted cardio)
Protein shake OR
Isopure OR
Eggs
AND
Whole wheat toast OR
Whole wheat pasta OR
Whole Oats (in Pro shake)
AND
Glass of Low sodium V8 juice

Snack
VARIES, Nuts, Beef jerky, Salad, 1/2Chicken Breast
Pretty much anything low in Carbs/Fat

Lunch
Chicken Breast or Lean Red Meat
Whole wheat Pasta
Whole wheat Roll/bread
Lettuce/salad/broccoli

Preworkout
Protein powder w/ 8g L-Leucine

Postworkout
Protein powder or Isopure drink
Simple carbs at first

Dinner
Complex carbs bout an hour later (after post workout)
Usually Whole wheat pasta, sometimes more starchy like potatoes
Meat of some sort, Chicken, pork, Lean beef
Broccoli/Salad/some other sort of greenery

Prebed
BCAA complex

Workout Routine:M,T,Th,F
AM Cardio usually, if not cardio done for 20 post lifts... sometimes both.

Chest
Incline DB Press 3or4x10
Dips 3 sets
Machine or cable fly 4x10
TUT Bare bar Incline Press 5 reps @15-20sec pos and neg for a 30-40sec
Cable Cross over press 4x10

Bi/Back
Pullups
DB Curls 4x10 (mixed variants of hammer and rep curl)
BB reverse grip curl 3x10
Iso lat pulldowns 4x10
Bent over DB Rows 4x10
seated rows 4x10
Standing over head cable curls 4x10

Off

Shoulders
Lateral DB Raises 4x10
Front Raises 4x10
Arnold press 4x10
DB shoulder press or military press4x10
Rope pulldowns 4x10
Single grip pulldown 4x10/10 (l/r)
Lateral Cable Raise 4x10
Front Cable Raise 4x10

Legs
Leg press 4x10
Standing calf raises 4x30/25/20/15
Leg curls 4x10
Leg raises 4x10

Off or Arms only (tris and bis)

Off

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Starting Pics/Proposed PCT

Starting Pics

Planned PCT
Toremifene 90/60/60/30
Erase 25/50/50/75
DAA 2-3g ed
ZMK nightly
MKV daily
Cre-O2 (taken pre workout and mornings of off days)
Anabolic pump (with meals)
Pslin (pre workout)
Powerfull nightly
Drive (2caps 2x day)

Open to change but most well def be in there, if anything more may be added.​

BrYmAsTeR17

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sub'd aha first to sub a poopy log lolz

..and this better be stinky

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL @ the name of the log!

You know I'm following along poops. Very glad you signed up for this and I am glad to have you log it as well. Really looking forward to your log bud ;)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10/07/10 Wourkout

General Notes:

Second dose was applied approx 30min before workout began. Didnt notice the same "rush" as earlier but I was hurrying around getting everything together for post workout supplementation as well since I had to pick up the lil lady from school right after... may have been a placebo effect after all, I will continue to pay attention and see if I notice anything.

Nothing out of the ordinary for the workout, weights are still a lil low as Im still really getting in the swing of things and have previously been focusing on fat loss with a few supps(clen) and diet that kinda take it outta me. SUre this Cycle will help jump start everything and get me back to better weight ranges as long as everything works as expected.

Lifts:

Pullups: 5good, 2 weeny halfies
Hammer Curl: 8x20(db in each), 10x20, 10x20, 5x20
Reverse Grip/reg grip curl bar: 10x30/10x30, 10x30/10x30
Iso Lat pull down: 10x45(each side), 10x50, 10x55, 8x60
Seated Cable Row: 10x40, 10x70, 8x70, 12x50
OH cable curls:10x15, 12x25, 12x25, 8x35
15min Cardio

Workout Notes:

I try to do lots of stretching in between sets and am weening myself off clen this week still, so I still get occasional cramping, not severe, but enough that I have to stretch very hard and rub out the muscle to prevent it from getting worse and allow myself to continue lifting. Mainly in my forearms. Hopefully with the cessation of clen this will subside all together as it really inhibits me from quicker interset breaks that i like to have in my workouts. Obviously nothing yet that I could attribute to the Chlorothoxy, def will know when I feel it.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I`m in my friend!

what is your "proposed PCT"?

pablogdog

pablogdog

Awards
  • Established
In for this. Initial plan is concise and looks good.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
looks good bro but id knock that shoulder routine down by about 75%. you realize you got 32 sets for shoulders and 16 for legs including calves and 12 for back? that doesnt make a whole lot of sense.

kill that shat though bro ill be following

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
looks good bro but id knock that shoulder routine down by about 75%. you realize you got 32 sets for shoulders and 16 for legs including calves and 12 for back? that doesnt make a whole lot of sense.

kill that shat though bro ill be following
Ya many of those workouts are subject to change... The shoulder workout is actually shoulders and tris, starts and ends with shoulders as they are a lacking body part and tris are def one of my more advanced body parts.... Some of those sets are alternated, done super set or switched one for another.

Many other workouts will grow or have slight alterations while strength is gained, I have no problem with using higher volume to kill it while on cycle....

Legs also are done purely for the help it gives to full body anabolism, calves are actually genetic in my family (as are peaked bis) and I can't stand having my thighs too big and having my pants fit too tight and my legs rub together... Plus I puke nearly every leg workout on cycle, lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm happy that between my cut, not working calves, and working biceps extra that I've finally gotten back to where my calves aren't bigger than my bis.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Ya many of those workouts are subject to change... The shoulder workout is actually shoulders and tris, starts and ends with shoulders as they are a lacking body part and tris are def one of my more advanced body parts.... Some of those sets are alternated, done super set or switched one for another.

Many other workouts will grow or have slight alterations while strength is gained, I have no problem with using higher volume to kill it while on cycle....

Legs also are done purely for the help it gives to full body anabolism, calves are actually genetic in my family (as are peaked bis) and I can't stand having my thighs too big and having my pants fit too tight and my legs rub together... Plus I puke nearly every leg workout on cycle, lol.
makes better sense then. good luck with the cycle ill be keeping an eye

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
All previous posts have been updated, pics and PCT post done, dosing/diet/routine post done and first workout (yesterday) done... all added to previously reserved posts.....

will update now with todays observations and workout....

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10/08/10 Observations and Workout

Daily Obvservations:

Nothing huge to note as of today, dosed the same as yesterday, 10 pumps 2x during the day... Not sure if its only cause its in conjuction with the other supplements im taking (alpha t-2 and ramping down clen dose next 2 days) but I definitely feeling a slight thermo effect right after dosing that I wasnt feeling the previous 2 weeks with just those other compounds alone so Chlorothoxy is doing something there... maybe just an interaction with extra androgens and the stims im taking.

Also have chosen to slightly deviate from the dosing directions as a matter of personal preference and also from what I have read regarding TD solutions and the dermis on the palms of your hands... because this stuff dries so quickly and a small volume of solution I have chosen to not pump it right into my hand first and instead pump onto the application area the 10pumps across my upper chest and shoulders then use my forearms to rub it all in. Not super easy if your not flexible enough but gets the job done without wasting any on the palms of my hands that have a lot thicker skin and will likely rub off/transfer onto other things my family touches as well as I usually wash my hands multiple times a day that would waste the product.

Lifts:
20min AM cardio done

PM workout
Leg Press: 10x90, 10x180, 10x180, 10x180
Calf raise(standing machine setup): 12x225, 15x225, 12x225
Hamstring Curl: 10x105, 10x150, 10x195, 10x195
Quad Extensions: 10x50, 10x80

Workout Notes:

Would have easily done more tonight but a huge pet peeve of mine happened at the gym that made me have to cut the last set and prob more from the routine..... The damn desk lady decided she wanted to come around right on the machines next to me and start spraying them with cleaner and wiping them down... THIS SUCKS. I have been working out for a long time now and I have had MANY instances where I work myself sick or just mistimed preworkout supplementation or preworkout meals that send me into the restroom to either puke or shizzz my brains out.... typically these gym bathrooms are kept VERY clean and always have a very strong cleaner scent to them that I now associate with that bad feeling.

So when this lady comes around spraying this crap, already I always have a heightened sense of smell when I am working out and the blood is flowing, I catch a wiff and instantly my stomach turns and I feel sick... IT SUCKED... luckily I got outside fast enough in the cool air that I didnt puke but it pretty much ruined the rest of the time for me and upset my stomach enough that going back into there where it still stunk to finish wasnt a possibility.

Other then that though I felt strong for the lifts I did, cant wait to get more stabalizing muscles back into play and start hitting the squat rack again too, but that will be slow work as last time i tried squatting too soon.... POP.... screwed a tendon in my back... shouldnt be long though as long as Chlorothoxy does its part.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol Idk how I missed it but I did. Thanks for linking us over.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
of course!!! was reading the other thread and realized I still hadnt posted a link myself... obviously for the exact reason you stated, sometimes folks just miss stuff.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there anything in Chlorothoxy other than the PHs? I might have missed something...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not to my understanding... But supposedly there has been some tweaks that make it different... Either way guess we will see how it world out whatever it might be, lol.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
of course!!! was reading the other thread and realized I still hadnt posted a link myself... obviously for the exact reason you stated, sometimes folks just miss stuff.
I just wasnt my usual nosey self yesterday thats all. Basically spent 10 minutes on the computer till later in the day. Didnt even check my favorite section Anabolics!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in, i'll be following along. I will be running a log of this on another forum, but will def be checkin in to see this!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10/09/10 Observations

Daily Observations:

So this morning I made sure to dose my Chlorothoxy before the alpha t2 and the waning clen dose and I did not notice the same thermo effect I had noticed previously.... My guess is dosing an androgen when already having circulating sims enhanced their effects.

I did notice a slight reddening on the application site though that I hadn't previously noticed, no big deal either way.

I also read ryansm state he already felt a slight bit of lethargy setting in.... I thought I was feeling the same yesterday and a lil today but thought I was just being "overly observant", maybe now there's been some collaboration in this feeling it was in fact androgen induced lethargy.... Good sign actually that its effective if its inducing certain sides like that.... Can't wait to reap some benefits now :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10/09/10 Workout... kinda

Workout:

45min of med intensity cardio

Second Dose Notes:

Took a shower after sweatin it up and applied the second dose of the day.... nothing crazy to note

Question:

Was wondering to any MrSupps/NTBM reps that may be following this.... is there any reason why we wouldnt want to just dose all 20 pumps at once in the morning instead of spreading it out???

For the most part the thing about trans D applications is they allow for sustained absorption over a long period of time, also most shutdown occurs on cycle when guys dose 24 hours at a time or closer to it... with most oral only cycles (and most current DS out now) its actually beneficial to just dose the first half of a day making sure that the half life of the compound has run its course by bed time and all the enzyme, and chain reactions that go into normal hormone production seem to do so better when not being impeded by exogenous hormone supplementation....

Big Cat at bb.com I think wrote some articles relating to this and its been something Ive tried to follow for most all my cycles, at least for the first couple weeks when dosing is lower. Any reason we NEED to spread out our doses?

bNugs

Awards
definitely gonna sub this, i am really curious about this stuff, plus you have been the biggest help in all the questions i have had in my log so thanks for that

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Of course bro no problem and welcome to the log!

Hope its informative on running a cycle as well as an honest representation of what this can or can't do.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I also read ryansm state he already felt a slight bit of lethargy setting in.... I thought I was feeling the same yesterday and a lil today but thought I was just being "overly observant", maybe now there's been some collaboration in this feeling it was in fact androgen induced lethargy.... Good sign actually that its effective if its inducing certain sides like that.... Can't wait to reap some benefits now :D

Yup definitely feeling lethargic, really apparent today.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
What are these compounds like? Or similar too?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10/10/10 Daily Observations

Daily Observations:

Today was an off day, just chilled at home and sadly enough succumbed to so bad food choices.... Doesn't bother me too much though, I need to rest on all fronts on my off day. Ate half a pate out home made cookies n some bacon....yum.

Other then that n nothing huge to note.

Feeling some solid doms in the forearms and calves in the upper part right below my hammies. Hoping this Chlorothoxy and its sped recovery kicks in soon, love the constantly pumped and only feeling a lil "tight" after workouts that come with being on cycle.... Def shouldn't be long given how its feeling this far with things like lethargy already coming into play.

Chest tomorrow, my favorite.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10/11/10 Daily Observations

Daily observations:

Felt great this morning.... Woke up kinda dry, dunno if others are familiar with this phenomena, and kinda pumped, typical aspect of being ON for me. Def another good sign.... also a not so good sign, the double edge sword of using androgens, I woke up to see both my face and chest have broken out slightly... Been pretty acme fee for done time now specially hasn't had anything to this extent and def not on my chest... This stuff is working.

Workout notes:

Did my typical morning fasted cardio for 30 min (20 med int, 10 high intensity)

Cool thing is I'm noticing more and more that I'm not breathing hard when I work out, never through the mouth until I've been going high intensity for a couple minutes and with really controlled breathing and focus I can get my heart rate to drop 10 bpm if I wasn't previously paying attention to it.

Can't necessarily contribute this to Chlorothoxy but will def be paying attention to how it does effect my cardio as many compounds can increase rbc count and in turn endurance whereas others may actually kill your aerobic capacity while lending themselves to other awesome aspects of working out....

We will see where this stands for sure.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It should help with endurance, I noticed mine was better today as well doing cardio.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice, cant wait to start my run with it! maybe you should bridge into boladrol!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad to see that it is working for you poops, now bring on some strength & size gains chlorothoxy ;)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can def hope so!

N jbry, was thinking that very same thing.... Run 3 week boladrol or alpha one right after this... Should make any mass gained more maintainable.... Shutdown would be pretty severe at that point though.. But torem imo is king at boosting test sport fast an helps work wonders at maintaining gains.

Have blood values on here somewhere after running 6 weeks dbol, ran only torem and drive for pct and came out with good test levels (almost 700 if I remember correctly) and rocked it all through pct as well.... Definitely know what works for myself even if not every one can replicate it, its a good start then tweak as needed....

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldnt touch the boladrol, but only because i'm avoiding anything moderately androgenic. after the chlorathoxy, at most i'm doing a PP turinabol liquivde cycle, and then just TRT test with maybe 400mg of deca a week

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldnt touch the boladrol, but only because i'm avoiding anything moderately androgenic. after the chlorathoxy, at most i'm doing a PP turinabol liquivde cycle, and then just TRT test with maybe 400mg of deca a week
Nice, Eric. :D

-John

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ooowheeeeee

Deca sounds bad A.... Would love to hit that, supposedly great for the joints.

Ya, I almost wish I was on a high dosed trt... No worries of shutdown.... But I still wasn't more kids so until then I gotta keep recovering hard between cycles.... I've run m1t MANY, times, was the first compound I ever took, boladrol doesn't worry me a bit.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ooowheeeeee

Deca sounds bad A.... Would love to hit that, supposedly great for the joints.

Ya, I almost wish I was on a high dosed trt... No worries of shutdown.... But I still wasn't more kids so until then I gotta keep recovering hard between cycles.... I've run m1t MANY, times, was the first compound I ever took, boladrol doesn't worry me a bit.
Exactly, Spence.

Should be a good ride. :D

-John

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, just my prostate scares me now :D and i'm ok with deca being 2-3x the test dose. I figure i'll go on that low term, 150mg test prescribed/400mg deca not quute prescribed should give me good anabolic effect with low androgenic :)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
EasyJL; I see you are reaping the joys of TRT.

Nice detailed log poopster.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10/11/10 Workout

Workout:

Chest
Incline db- 40x10, 50x10, 50x10, 50x8
Dips- 8, 5 (wimped out and went with decline db's)
Decline db's- 30x10, 30x12
Machine fly- 70x10, 80x10, 80x10, 80x10
TUT incline press- 45lb bare olympic bar x 5, x3 (30sec reps, 15pos/15neg)
cable cross over press- 40(per cable)x10, 55x10
Cable flys- 30x10, 45x10

Workout notes:

Felt pretty good this workout, did have times where I began to be pretty drained then got a second wind... No huge pumps or anything yet, still waiting for this, one of my favorite things bout being on cycle.....

Biggest thing to note.... I'm a fatty.... Weighed in....

196lbs.... +3lbs

Don't think that could possibly be all lbm especially considering my diet this weekend, but didn't expect to see a pure 3lb weight gain of any kind, fat, muscle or even a combination of the 2....

Have been increasingly thirsty a well and drinking more water this whole weekend also had an increase in appetite but trying to keep cals reasonable right now.... Thinking the mirror is really going to have to be my guide right now.... All could be contributing factors to the sudden weight gain... Hopefully its not mostly fat, that would suck....

Guess I'll have to see how things progress this next week considering my activity level is higher on weekdays and diet is stricter.... If weight gain is still constant then its def more likely its lbm, glycogen storage and water weight from better cellular hydration... At least I can hope.