Down load Professor Faliminoz (RUSSIANSTAR) On super human radio.episode 575 Now

• Thread starter needtogetmuscle
  • Start date
SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Just got done listening to it. GREAT radio..Needtoslin what an awesome product and the teaser at the end with something new coming out was great..SJ

SBT

SBT

Awards
This one was so good I listened to it TWICE!!! :D

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I personally found this interview to be absolutely intriguing. Maximizing both cost and efficacy, Need2Slin certainly appears to be a one of a kind product! With that being said, I literally felt obligated to purchase a bottle for myself. Big thumbs up RussianStar, and NTBM! :bigok:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
very good interview RS. never heard your voice before your russian accent is badass man.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was a very solid interview, RS. Awesome to hear from someone so knowledgeable. I was leaning toward Need2Slin to begin with, but I'm really close to clicking that order button now ;)

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Russian sounds like a research scientist, smart dude that is for sure.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Thanks everyone for your support, lol its filimanov... hehe.
Glad you enjoyed the interview, it was a lot harder to speak in english about the product than i imagined, but i enjoyed it very much.
Thanks for your kind words everyone!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Glad you enjoyed the interview, it was a lot harder to speak in english about the product than i imagined, but i enjoyed it very much.
All this time, I never knew you were a pro...what is your degree in?

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
we really should change your name to professor filimanov on all the forums ou are on bro. I can make it happen on all the other forums we sponsor ascept this one lol.. but rx,ef,ology,iron,bbd,and all the others will change your name if i ask.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

rob211080

Awards
I really want to order a couple of bottles of this stuff,do NTBM ship to england.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I really want to order a couple of bottles of this stuff,do NTBM ship to england.

Of course bro, im sure we can sort a deal out for you!!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
we really should change your name to professor filimanov on all the forums ou are on bro. I can make it happen on all the other forums we sponsor ascept this one lol.. but rx,ef,ology,iron,bbd,and all the others will change your name if i ask.
Can you do it so its aka prof filimanov? I like the russianstar name. or something... lol the lime light is new to me.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Major props to RS, i didn't know you formulated Need2slin. Well IME that stuff is great, and I was just talking to someone in PM yesterday who told me that he had tried all kinds of nutrient repartitioners and that Need2slin was completely in a league of its own. Good stuff bro.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Awesome interview and by all acounts a great product. looking forward to testing it for myself!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
definitely a great listen. russian you know your sh!t bro!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
We ship world wide for 20.00 no matter the size of the order. We ship all world wide orders priority mail so you get most if not all orders in 7 to 10 days and we still only charge 20.00 thats it.. :veryhappy:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Major props to RS, i didn't know you formulated Need2slin. Well IME that stuff is great, and I was just talking to someone in PM yesterday who told me that he had tried all kinds of nutrient repartitioners and that Need2slin was completely in a league of its own. Good stuff bro.
Thanks man , i really appreciate that, it was hard to speak about it in english, typing is a lot easier as i can think properly before i write.