The secret to slimming... Need2slin? How it makes you loose fat fast!!

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

The secret to slimming... Need2slin? How it makes you loose fat fast!!

Written by Russianstar, Information is copyrite.

If your reading this, then your probably fighting a loosing battle against weight, but do you know why its so hard to loose weight and keep it off, well heres why, and how you can loose that bulging fat.

So we all know the benefits of Insulin in bodybuilding dont we, its possibly the most anabolic peptide hormone there is in increasing muscle size, but actualy there in lies a problem.

INSULIN THE TRANSPORTER

Now think of insulin as a transporter, a huge empty lorry, now when you eat food that lorry fills up, and then starts its journey, but the journey it undertakes isnt selective, its just the delivery boy so to speak, You eat a nice big meal high in carbs and fat, and the fast release sugars cause a big insulin spike, " Thats a very fast rise and fall in insulin" Now this isnt what we want, because insulin will force feed your muscles and FAT cells with nutrients, The muscles being force fed is great but the FAT cells, well this isnt, because you will get increased fat retention and gain.

Now lets get this straight, when youve finished a workout and your glycogen levels are depleted, causing an insulin spike will be perfect, as you will replenish glycogen stores in the liver, stop protein breakdown after a workout, and increases amino acid uptake into the skeletal muscle.
    So first thing in the AM after not eating all night, and after a workout are two of the best times to create this insulin spike, The higher the glycemic index the faster the sugar is released and the bigger the spike.

But if you cause an insulin spike when glycogen levels are not depleted you get the same response but because your liver has plenty of stored glycogen your amazingly anabolic transporter forces the food just where you dont want it, straight into those fat cells, What happens then, well do it on a regular basis, and you will look like a huge proprtion of society, obese.

Now this is where need2slin without making any changes to your diet can really help, heres how..

cAMP THE SIGNAL FOR FAT DESTRUCTION

Cyclic adenosine monophosphate, cyclic AMP , 3'-5'-cyclic adenosine monophosphate, or just simpl cAMP is the messenger basicly signals fat loss, it gives a green light to insulin forcing nutrients into the muscle and a red light for fat storage, but how?

Well insulin is anabolic, and Glucagon catabolic, but only to stored energy sources, fat being the most readily available.
    So Glucagon secretion is very important, it actualy means that when Insulin is released the amount of Glucagon is significantly higher, wich means more nutrients can be transported to where we want it to go, the muscle, cAMP causes an increase in the amount of insulin released, it also plays a very important role in fat loss itself, But through glucogen releasing fatty acids from stored triglycerides, and cAMP activating the release of energy from fat, it means that the increased levels of insulin produced can shuttle everything your muscles need to where your muscles need them, the muscle cells.
    Make sense?
    So cAMP says lets use fat for fuel, glucogen releases fat, and while cAMP levels are high your body wont store fat. So your now using FAT for fuel, then you take something lets say a sugary drink, and what happens an insulin spike, only this time you dont store the sugar as fat even if your liver is full of glycogen, it will just get pushed into the muscles and any goodness you consume will directly be utilised by the muscle cells, So the transporter insulin is being directed by our very own messenger cAMP.

Remember Muscle and fat make up most of your body mass, the higher the amount of muscle verses the amount of fat = the higher your basal metabolism, so more calories will be consumed to fuel your body.
    Insulin has such a huge role in the amount of either the amount of muscle or fat that you have, so controling its effects is of utmost importance, Basicly... CONTROL INSULIN, AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO MANIPULATE IT TO REACH YOUR DESIRED PHYSIQUE.

A steady and healthy release of Insulin will actualy decrease appetite as it Reduces hunger through hypothalamic regulation, this is a natural and healthy response to insulin.

THE ROLE OF NEED2SLIN

Need2slin allows for glucagon to be released at a steady rate, increasing the healthy amount of insulin producing cells, and stimulating a healthy insulin response = less fat gain, even without changing your diet or increasing appetite.

Need2slin also stimulates cAMP activation so increasing your metabolism, and allowing for fat to be used as fuel, something that using insulin on its own cannot do, and spiking it cannot do.
    cAMP also increases the amount of insulin released so a greater amount of nutrients can be utilised by the muscles = bigger muscles, less fat, better health.

Need2slin also increases the amount of thyroxin your body produces, so energy levels are higher, and your metabolism is working optimaly.

Need2slin also stimulates beta-3 receptors but it doesnt stimulate beta 2 or alpha 1 receptors, so metabolism is raised through this increase too, but without any strain on the heart as caused by products like clenbuterol wich can cause lesions of the heart even at low doses through overley stimulating beta 2 receptors.

So send your body the right signals, just using Need2slin on its own without even changing your diet will do all the above, the fat loss you make will be easy to maintain, the health benefits of lower cholesterol, improved circulation, and lower body fat and increased metabolism will improve your quality of life, and best of all Need2slin can be taken all year round.

So do yourself a favour loose fat fast, and improve your look and health.. how? Dont let insulin make you fat, Use it to make you slimmer, You need Need2slin.

Best of luck with your fat loss goals, RS
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.85%

bump
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.91%

Cant wait to get some of this. Hopefully next week. Im going to follow your suggestion of making it last the 6 weeks!!!

RECOVERBRO

•   

4. SBT
    Stats
    5'5"  145 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.77%

^^^You're gonna LOVE it!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Cant wait to get some of this. Hopefully next week. Im going to follow your suggestion of making it last the 6 weeks!!!
    How are you planning the dosages?
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.82%

Need2Slin is a great product, I've been using it to bulk and have been able to do so without putting on all the unwanted weight. It's definitely a staple product for me! I also have some clients using it and they're showing great results!
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.61%

another great write up by RS!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Great write up! I always wanted to read about exactly what insulin does.
    -It's not about what you're doing, it's about how you're doing it.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.91%

Oh crap ...I forgot abou this. I loved my n2slin. Im currently using slinsane and slin shot(crazy deals). Will be getting more in the future. I think its helping..LOL

RECOVERBRO

10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.66%

Very good write up. Informative
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Bump. I buy 12 bottles at a time. That is how effective it is.
    Ageforce rep, Lets patch up those mistakes and stop going oral.
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Lots of good info here on N2S.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.18%

Great information here. Clarifies some of my personal questions
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.05%

I like the 3 caps daily dosing, gets your Na-R-ALA dose as well as lots of other goodies to help with insulin sensitivity among other health benefits.

Great staple product many people only think of for carbs, but there's so much more to it! Don't pidgeon hole Need2Slin as just an insulin mimicker, it's great for whole body health and development!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I like the 3 caps daily dosing, gets your Na-R-ALA dose as well as lots of other goodies to help with insulin sensitivity among other health benefits.

Great staple product many people only think of for carbs, but there's so much more to it! Don't pidgeon hole Need2Slin as just an insulin mimicker, it's great for whole body health and development!
    Yes need2slin is a great product in many ways, which is why it has become a daily staple for me
    Recoverbro Elite
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.61%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yes need2slin is a great product in many ways, which is why it has become a daily staple for me
    Yeah I finally took a break after running 3 bottles of N2S back to back to back. I was popping them like power chews!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.39%

Are you guys for real with this NEED2SLIN crap???

Im almost done my first bottle it has not done jack s@#$ for me.

All that has happen is I have trimmed down 6 pounds of straight fat from a platue I have had for 3 months

All my years lifting I have never had veins coming out of my arms and now that I have used this crap it has given me MASSIVE VEINS.

WTF its given me pumps that I cannot explain either who the hell came up with this ****???

I will probably purchase three more bottles just to make sure it was just this one bottle with theses stupid side effects!!!

If anyone has a spare miracle in a bottle I will dispose of it for you just PM me free of charge!!!
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Torkeyvr6 View Post
    Are you guys for real with this NEED2SLIN crap???

Im almost done my first bottle it has not done jack s@#$ for me.

All that has happen is I have trimmed down 6 pounds of straight fat from a platue I have had for 3 months

All my years lifting I have never had veins coming out of my arms and now that I have used this crap it has given me MASSIVE VEINS.

WTF its given me pumps that I cannot explain either who the hell came up with this ****???

I will probably purchase three more bottles just to make sure it was just this one bottle with theses stupid side effects!!!

If anyone has a spare miracle in a bottle I will dispose of it for you just PM me free of charge!!!
    You're saying it didn't do jack...but yet you're down 6lbs and have more vascularity...

sounds like a good deal to me
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.05%

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    You're saying it didn't do jack...but yet you're down 6lbs and have more vascularity...

sounds like a good deal to me
    I think he meant to add :sarcasm: to his post
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.33%

Sounds like a great product! Ive been thinking about trying it for a while and I think this write up just gave me the push to go ahead and order it
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.39%

Haha yah it was sarcasam NEED2slim is the ****ing **** Im going crazy thinking if there was a shortage?!? Im almost done my bottle got like 16 pills left Im going to have to meet up with Nate some time again
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Haha yah it was sarcasam NEED2slim is the ****ing **** Im going crazy thinking if there was a shortage?!? Im almost done my bottle got like 16 pills left Im going to have to meet up with Nate some time again
    Haha....yeh its definitely good sh*t man! Helps a ton when trying to cut fat!
    Recoverbro Elite
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.05%

Haha....yeh its definitely good sh*t man! Helps a ton when trying to cut fat!
    Not just cutting fat, but all around a good supplement for total health, cutting, lean bulking or recomping. 1 cap 3 times a day is all you need, and a bottle will last 6 weeks and keep insulin sensitivity up. Na-R-ALA is just so good for you, it's unbelievable more people don't take it.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Not just cutting fat, but all around a good supplement for total health, cutting, lean bulking or recomping. 1 cap 3 times a day is all you need, and a bottle will last 6 weeks and keep insulin sensitivity up. Na-R-ALA is just so good for you, it's unbelievable more people don't take it.
    Agreed. It has many benefits beyond nutrient partitioning and fat loss. It has become a daily staple of mine
    Recoverbro Elite
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

So many benefits from N2S rick... List goes on and on.. Talk to Russian about it lol...
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%

Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    So many benefits from N2S rick... List goes on and on.. Talk to Russian about it lol...
    I need to read through the whole thing. It really is a great read with a lot of info
    Recoverbro Elite
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.13%

I need to read through the whole thing. It really is a great read with a lot of info
    Yaaaaa, read! RS threads are full of info!

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEED2SLIN IS THE NEXT GREAT BODYBUILDING SECRET REVEALED!
    By jbryand101b in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-26-2010, 09:56 PM
  2. Fast food? Secret weapon?
    By planetfuzz in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 09:36 PM
  3. incredibly slimming down (this is NOT me)
    By rabican in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 04:17 PM
  4. Slimming Lessons
    By jjohn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 01:38 PM