Need2slin 1 bottle lasts 6 weeks... heres how.

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Written by Russianstar.

One bottle of Need2slin can last 6 weeks at 3 caps per day, Making it the most cost effective and strongest nutrient repartioner on the market!!

At week 3 the biggest changes in body composition are seen, and fat loss starts to accelerate, so by making it last longer, you get more!!! Yes less is more with need2slin, we actualy made it too strong, and to effective, but dosing like this makes it far more desirable, and more effective.

So 53 dollars a go, for 6 weeks!! And 3 caps a day instead of other weaker nutrient repartioners that use 1 or 2 caps a day and just last a month, So you get 2 or even 3 x the strength, for an extra 2 weeks!!

Using this new method of dosing is seeing phenomenal results, and proves Need2slin to be the cheapest, and strongest nutrient repartioner on the market!!!

Need2slin

Per 1 cap you get!!!

1.) 225mg gymnema sylvestre, a whopping 75 percent gymnemic acids!!

2.) 125mg Acetyl L-carnatine

3.) 100mg NaR-ALA

4.) 100mg L-norvaline

5.) 45mg Coleus forskholi, 20 percent forskolin.

6.) 15mg synephrine HCI

7.) 9mg Banaba leaf

Now beat that for a deal!!! That profile is the STRONGEST by a margin.

RS

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The instructions for use show 2 caps before meals containing 40g carbs (3 caps for a larger portion of carbs if trying to gain). I've been using Anabolic Pump (1 cap for 30-60g worth of carbs) with decent success - will 1 cap do the trick for a meal with that amount of carbs?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAMN SON.....Man I cant wait to have the cash to by a buttload of supps. This will be on the top of the list.

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
The instructions for use show 2 caps before meals containing 40g carbs (3 caps for a larger portion of carbs if trying to gain). I've been using Anabolic Pump (1 cap for 30-60g worth of carbs) with decent success - will 1 cap do the trick for a meal with that amount of carbs?
What are your goals exactly, this supp is the most powerfull recomp agent available through its direct actions on cAMP and its ability to prevent fat gain while mimicking the effects of insulin... take a look at this log for example there are over 40 i can find using google.

http://needtobuildmuscle.net/forum/t3309/

Go to page 35 to see the difference in his pics.

Now we will be changing the labels as this is more powerful that i had imagined when i designed it, 1 cap with 40 g of carbs on a gain and less on a recomp or cut is very effective, 2 caps with 50 plus.

If you let me know your goals i can help with the doseage.

Regards RS

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Needtoslin is well worth the money. I ran it and three caps a day 1/1/1 and had good results..SJ

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Im in 5 days and definitely love this stuff. Get some now! Recomp? Bulk? Cut?? A very powerful tool at a very good price!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Time to bulk without getting fat!

I hate to be the one to say it – but Summer is almost over. And for serious bodybuilders, we all know that when Summer ends, bulking season begins. It starts with a few extra servings of carbs, trading some tuna for red meat, maybe a cheat meal turns into a cheat day…and before you know it,you’re looking fat!

But what if it didn’t have to be that way? Well, it doesn’t if you understand how insulin works. In fact, here at Needtobuildmuscle.com,we’ve even designed a supplement called Need2Slin, to help maximize your insulin control.

Insulin is an anabolic hormone,primarily responsible for pushing nutrients like proteins (in the form of amino acids) and carbohydrates into muscle cells where it can promote serious muscle growth. The primary way we raise insulin levels is by eating food – this seems pretty obvious, but when you eat food, you push your body into anabolic (muscle building) state. And, unfortunately, if you eat too much food,you end up getting fat. This is the double edged sword of insulin, and it’s why the most successful bodybuilders can often get very fat in the off season.

Insulin is released into the blood by the pancreas, where,it acts to shuttle glucose (carbohydrates) amino acids, and even fats into the specific cells. Of course, we want all of these goodies to end up directly in our muscles, because that’s going to make them grow…in other words, we’ll get bigger and more muscular. But guess what happens if insulin is directing all of that traffic into fat cells? You guessed it – we get bigger, but we don’t get more muscular, we just get fatter! You see, insulin isn’t only a anabolic hormone that can build muscle, it’s also a storage hormone.

If you’ve got too little insulin floating around your body,then it’s going to be very difficult to gain muscle. On the other hand, if you have too much, it’s going to be difficult to stay lean. In fact, having consistently elevated insulin levels isn’t just bad for your physique, but it also increases your risk for insulin resistance, cardiovascular disease and maybe even type 2 diabetes.

Although it’s dangerous practice, many professional bodybuilders have even resorted to injecting insulin with their meals, to make sure that their food is turning/ending up as muscle and not fat. But unless you’re a professional bodybuilder,shooting insulin is overkill, because you can learn how to tip the scales to favor the anabolic effects of insulin, instead of storing fat.

First, we need to understand the difference between being insulin resistant and insulin sensitive. With insulin resistance, your cells(including muscle cells) don't respond to the anabolic effects of insulin. In other words, they resist insulin’s effects. This means your body needs to respond by producing and releasing huge amounts of insulin which can ultimately make you fat, diabetic, and ugly. Well, maybe not ugly, but you get the point.

Insulin sensitivity is the opposite of insulin resistance,and as you might have already guessed, it’s a good thing. When you’re insulin sensitive, your cells (again, muscle cells) display a high level of response to a low level of insulin. In other words, they can build muscle without being saturated with tons of insulin. And if you keep those insulin levels low, while still building muscle, then you’re going to be losing fat at the same time.Yeah, you heard me right – if you keep your insulin sensitivity high, and your insulin levels low, then you’re going to constantly be losing fat while you’re building muscle at the same time!

If you’ve ever known someone who can eat anything and somehow, still remain lean and muscular, then you probably know someone who is insulin sensitive. In fact, one of the reasons that steroid users can consume more calories than natural trainers is because anabolic steroids dramatically improve insulin sensitivity. Insulin sensitivity (or resistance) plays a major role in your muscle/fat ratio, A guy who is bulking up, and displays high levels of insulin sensitivity is going to “bulk” but gain almost no fat; a natural lean bulker. But a guy who is insulin resistant…well…those are the guys who only look like bodybuilders when they’re a week away from a contest.

And if you're dieting, and you aren’t insulin sensitive,then you will lose a lot of muscle for all of the fat you’re losing. So there’s no way around it: You’re want to improve your body’s ability to process insulin. Period.

Both exercise and diet positively affect your body’s sensitivity to insulin. Intense resistance (weight) training will improve your insulin sensitivity, as will staying away from too much sugar and saturated fat. In fact, these two methods of increasing insulin sensitivity are the most important. If your diet is full of total junk, and you’re not training right,then you’re never going to reap the full benefits of insulin. But even if you’re doing everything else perfectly, and your diet and training are optimal,you can still continue to improve your insulin sensitivity with supplementation.

To take advantage of the effects of insulin, you’ll want supplement your diet with Need2Slin. Acetyl-L-Carnitine,one of the primary ingredients in Need2Slin, has been shown in medical studies to improve insulin resistance in humans…and we know how important that is to making favorable changes to our body composition. So it should come as no surprise that it has also been shown in medical studies to positively alter body composition . Gymnemasylvestre, an herb found in Need2Slin, has been studied and shown to increase insulin sensitivity, delay glucose absorption in the blood, and lower blood sugar levels. Need2Slin also contains is sodium bonded version of R- Alpha lipoic acid. Alpha lipoic acid stimulates insulin signaling and supports glucose uptake by muscles, while also stimulating the metabolism of fats.

But even when you supplement your diet with Need2Slin, you’ll want to manipulate the insulin that your body is producing, so it’s high when you want it to be high (post workout) and low when you want it to be low (the rest of the day). So this means we’ll want bursts o fit after training. We’ll accomplish that with a nice high-carb/high-protein post workout shake, and if we’re bulking, we’ll slam down 3 Need2Slin caps with that shake, and another 3 Need2Slin caps whenever we eat another high carbohydrate meal.

Another effective way of dosing need2slin is to take 1 cap in the morning, 1 cap in the afternoon and one cap at night. Much larger people (250lb and above) can use 2/1/2
and this will creat a constant state of perfect insulin sensitivity at all times. Your body will get the insulin response it needs when it needs it.

Ideally, our carbs will be higher in the morning and early afternoon, and lower at night…this way we’ll make sure we’re burning them for energy and signaling our bodies to grow, and not just putting on fat. And ideally, we’ll want to do everything possible to control insulin, and persuade it into making our body lean and muscular, even if we’re just trying to put on muscle until our next cutting season.

SBT

SBT

Awards
excellent write ups guys!!

i truly LOVE this supplement, and have seen great lean gains every time I have added it in to my stack!

brandonp005

brandonp005

Awards
Good stuff bro....I've been using Need2Slin for about 3 weeks now and love it. I'm using it to help with my contest prep and really happy with my results so far!

SBT

SBT

Awards
Good stuff bro....I've been using Need2Slin for about 3 weeks now and love it. I'm using it to help with my contest prep and really happy with my results so far!
that's awesome!! I was wondering how you were doing with it so far!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
big bump for need2slin! Definitely start out at a lower dose to assess your tolerance and go from there! this is a very powerful tool. And I say tool because depending on your goals this can be used in my forms of training and diet programs. very versatile and results all around. Im confident that it will become a staple.

R

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
:veryhappy:I waiting for it you Guys can follow my log,I will start taking this some time next week

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
:veryhappy:I waiting for it you Guys can follow my log,I will start taking this some time next week
I am eager to see this and already subbed brother!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love it. I take 2 caps in the morning with breakfast than I take my preworkout product 30 minutes later.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I love it. I take 2 caps in the morning with breakfast than I take my preworkout product 30 minutes later.
2 cap ED working for you, thats awesome!!

What are you noticing from dosing it prior workout time?

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Hi, RS. I have two bottles of N2SLIN and am doing a UD2.0. Would the 2/1/2 be sufficient for me or should I be taking in more since I'm eating roughly 1300 grams of carbs over the 30 hour carb orgy. Thanks.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I feel pumped from the carbs. I'm really trying to lean out and keep my weight. I feel like I can more and get away with it. I will be buying more soon. I'd love to use it year round.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta try this out, it would fit my goals nicely. Gotta say that Forskolin is an underrated supplement. The increase in cAMP you get from it is really effective. I have ran it in excess of 12 weeks straight and it really performs over a long period.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I feel pumped from the carbs. I'm really trying to lean out and keep my weight. I feel like I can more and get away with it. I will be buying more soon. I'd love to use it year round.
Gotta try this out, it would fit my goals nicely. Gotta say that Forskolin is an underrated supplement. The increase in cAMP you get from it is really effective. I have ran it in excess of 12 weeks straight and it really performs over a long period.
Yes guys a great product. I feel it's added so much to my bulk. Haven't put on much(if any) BF while on my current bulking cycle and I'm using 3-4 caps of Need2Slin.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i was sold on trying this product until i saw ingredient #5

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
i was sold on trying this product until i saw ingredient #5
why is that? Not a fan of forskolin? The only 'problem' I had with it was when I was using bioforge it gave me the dumps at times.

Could I buy 2 bottles of need2slin and run it for 12 weeks? I would be using it in part of a recomp/slight cut. Also, could it be taken while on E/C?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
year round would be nice!!!!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why is that? Not a fan of forskolin? The only 'problem' I had with it was when I was using bioforge it gave me the dumps at times.

Could I buy 2 bottles of need2slin and run it for 12 weeks? I would be using it in part of a recomp/slight cut. Also, could it be taken while on E/C?
You sure can!

And yes it can be combined with EC. Need2Slin doesn't contain any stims

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

destroys my stomach big time

T

tvg67

Awards
I had been following a similar post regarding the 1 x 3/day dosage option for Need2Slin which allows for the 6 week supply. I had been using Recompadrol (1 x 4/day with the last one pre-bed with no carbs) with very good results but couldn't ignore all the positive feedback for Need2Slin. I just received my first bottle last week.
I take in ~45g of complex carbs three times per day:
8AM - Post workout
12:30PM - Lunch
6PM - Dinner
I get ~50g of protein at each of the above meals plus in between shakes at 10:30AM, 3:30PM and prebed at ~10PM. I also make sure to take in good fats at lunch and dinner.
I had planned on taking 1 cap of Need2Slin 30 min prior to each of the meals containing the ~45g of complex carbs.
I am 5'9" tall, 180lbs, ~10-12% bodyfat. 43 years old.
My goal is to continue to build lean muscle while staying relatively lean. Recompadrol had been allowing me to do that. Over an 8 month period I put on ~5lbs of mostly muscle while visibly reducing bodyfat around my abs. It was very noticable.
Does this dosage and timing of Need2Slin seem correct and can I expect the same or better results that I did from Recompadrol?
I have to be honest, it was tough switching since at that dosage Recompadrol was lasting me 45 days for $34. Need2Slin is running me $53 for 40 days and I am no longer taking the pre-bed dose (which appears to be recommended with the GDAs).
Sorry for the long post...thanks in advance for any feedback

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had been following a similar post regarding the 1 x 3/day dosage option for Need2Slin which allows for the 6 week supply. I had been using Recompadrol (1 x 4/day with the last one pre-bed with no carbs) with very good results but couldn't ignore all the positive feedback for Need2Slin. I just received my first bottle last week.
I take in ~45g of complex carbs three times per day:
8AM - Post workout
12:30PM - Lunch
6PM - Dinner
I get ~50g of protein at each of the above meals plus in between shakes at 10:30AM, 3:30PM and prebed at ~10PM. I also make sure to take in good fats at lunch and dinner.
I had planned on taking 1 cap of Need2Slin 30 min prior to each of the meals containing the ~45g of complex carbs.
I am 5'9" tall, 180lbs, ~10-12% bodyfat. 43 years old.
My goal is to continue to build lean muscle while staying relatively lean. Recompadrol had been allowing me to do that. Over an 8 month period I put on ~5lbs of mostly muscle while visibly reducing bodyfat around my abs. It was very noticable.
Does this dosage and timing of Need2Slin seem correct and can I expect the same or better results that I did from Recompadrol?
I have to be honest, it was tough switching since at that dosage Recompadrol was lasting me 45 days for $34. Need2Slin is running me $53 for 40 days and I am no longer taking the pre-bed dose (which appears to be recommended with the GDAs).
Sorry for the long post...thanks in advance for any feedback
I can't comment on recompdrol, never heard of it or seen the label or heard feedback from it....

You'll get great results with Need2Slin without a doubt or your money back my friend. I love the stuff.

Dosing looks great to me. Did you notice good results with the pre bed dose? And were you taking it immediately before bed, or like 1-2 hours before bed?

T

tvg67

Awards
I can't comment on recompdrol, never heard of it or seen the label or heard feedback from it....

You'll get great results with Need2Slin without a doubt or your money back my friend. I love the stuff.

Dosing looks great to me. Did you notice good results with the pre bed dose? And were you taking it immediately before bed, or like 1-2 hours before bed?
Thanks for the reply.

Here is the link for Recompadrol --> http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/lean-body-formulations/recompadrol-180-caps.html

I was taking the pre-bed dose with Recompadrol, but did not plan on doing it with Need2Slin so I could stretch the bottle to the six weeks. I took the Recompadrol (one cap) about 2 hours before I actually fell asleep with a protein drink. It seemed to help with the leaning out effect more than just taking the three pre-meal doses.

Since Need2Slin is supposed to be stronger (at least that is what is being claimed here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/160686-need2slin-vs-recompadrol.html) I am hoping that foregoing the pre-bed dose will still deliver the same, if not better, results.

Thanks again.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
tvg67, if you look around you can find 15% off codes (just look at BarbellBeast's name!) at NTBM which will bring the need2slin down to $47 for 6 weeks... not bad!!

That's all I can really offer on the subject though, my need2slin literally arrived today so I'll be back in a few weeks to weigh in on it but I'm definitely excited. I hope you have a good run with it, bro.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply.

Here is the link for Recompadrol --> http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/lean-body-formulations/recompadrol-180-caps.html

I was taking the pre-bed dose with Recompadrol, but did not plan on doing it with Need2Slin so I could stretch the bottle to the six weeks. I took the Recompadrol (one cap) about 2 hours before I actually fell asleep with a protein drink. It seemed to help with the leaning out effect more than just taking the three pre-meal doses.

Since Need2Slin is supposed to be stronger (at least that is what is being claimed here --> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/160686-need2slin-vs-recompadrol.html) I am hoping that foregoing the pre-bed dose will still deliver the same, if not better, results.

Thanks again.
Yes that is a good thread buddy. I've tried the pre bed dose too, but i feel i would rather dose mine with carbs. I dose 8am,1pm,7pm. Sometimes i do add in 1 more at 1am.

tvg67, if you look around you can find 15% off codes (just look at BarbellBeast's name!) at NTBM which will bring the need2slin down to $47 for 6 weeks... not bad!!

That's all I can really offer on the subject though, my need2slin literally arrived today so I'll be back in a few weeks to weigh in on it but I'm definitely excited. I hope you have a good run with it, bro.
Yes make sure you use Beast15 for your coupon code man. Take advantage of that and also keep in mind it's always free shipping so you save even more money there. :D

TBarrows I hope you like the Need2Slin. Actually I know you will buddy :D

T

tvg67

Awards
tbarrows:
Very good point... I had completely forgot that I had found a 15% off code in the N2BM forums so I actually did get it for $47 w/free shipping. When you add on the ~$6 standard shipping for the Recompadrol we're now only talking a $7 difference...

BarbellBeast:
My dosing is very similar to yours so I am going to stick with the 1 X 3/day with carbs. I know I'm only on day 4, but I believe it is already working as advertised... so I think I'll be happy with my decision. I'll definitely use your coupon code next time around.

Again, thank you both for your feedback and I will be sure to update this post after my first bottle is complete to share my results.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tbarrows:
Very good point... I had completely forgot that I had found a 15% off code in the N2BM forums so I actually did get it for $47 w/free shipping. When you add on the ~$6 standard shipping for the Recompadrol we're now only talking a $7 difference...

BarbellBeast:
My dosing is very similar to yours so I am going to stick with the 1 X 3/day with carbs. I know I'm only on day 4, but I believe it is already working as advertised... so I think I'll be happy with my decision. I'll definitely use your coupon code next time around.

Again, thank you both for your feedback and I will be sure to update this post after my first bottle is complete to share my results.
NP bro.. looking forward to your results buddy!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will be doing need2slin with with 5 servings of vitargo soon. Each serving of vitargo is 70 grams of carbs. Any thoughts. I started back up on need 2 slin again. I am doing 1-2 caps post workout with 50 grams of carbs. I was thinking at night to depeleate my carbs so I can keep my GH high at night.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I'm looking for a different NR as Recompadrol has me crapping my brains out, :toilet:how does Need2Slin do in that department.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok so I'm looking for a different NR as Recompadrol has me crapping my brains out, :toilet:how does Need2Slin do in that department.
I haven't ran into any issues with that at all. I like varying between N2S and SlinSane. Though I've been wanting to try Recompadrol for a while, as it's one of the few I still haven't.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not enough carbs and I believe that berberine does that to people, I got that from Recomp and Anabolic Pump, that is the common ingredient. I got none from N2Slin or Recomp when I eat A LOT of carbs.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still happens with well over 100g carbs...

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never had that issue with N2S buddy. Been using it for 4 months or so now ;)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet, I'll put it on my list Thank you