dumbbell rows
dead lifts
over head press
seated calf raises
Military press
LEGS:
Squat’s Sprints, lunges, walking lung, dead lifts
ARMS
Dumb bell curl, hammer curls, kick backs, tri dips, pull ups lat pull down, curl

Notes:
Really loving the Alpha Princess stack!!!!!!! It fit in great with my meal plan and current supp‘s___I really liked need to slin when I was preparing for my first bikini show and the stack is great! I cant wait to see the results!! Im on day 2 of my stack! ….& So far no jittery crappy feeling just good ol energy ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
need2slin is the bomb for sure!!! and thats a nice back workout!
subbed for sure

A

AmyFetzer

Awards
thank you guys I will post pics and a log in 2 weeks I have a video log on need2buildmuscle lol I suck at that but its a way to log haha and on my facebook 2 :) So every two weeks pogress pics for the stack and a video log on FB and Need2!! :):) how r your weekends going?? Ne thing fun?? Not a lot here sorry to say

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Haha, i work 12 hours a day 7 days a week. I'm in afghanistan. It gives me lots of time to browse AM.com :p

Other than that, it's a great weekend, although i lose track of days.

A

AmyFetzer

Awards
are you in the service? my bro came back and was in the ARMY and my good friend just got home from the Guard :) god bless all of you tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
are you in the service? my bro came back and was in the ARMY and my good friend just got home from the Guard :) god bless all of you tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes Ma'am, im out of Fort Riley kansas. We're practically neighbors!

A

AmyFetzer

Awards
am on day 4 of this stack and have taken one of the 3 products now off and on since may 2010 (Need 2 Slin). I Am really loving the Stack! I am getting more energy and more power when I life!!! I have noticed that since I started this Friday, day by day I still have a lasting energy and I feel I can lift more and for more resp! Plus the annoying cravings I was getting daily seem to have Stopped thankfully!!!!!!!!! Now I call that working as the label stated!! Yay I know after my 1st show I had a huge issue with cravings getting the better of me but since I started the 3 set Alpha Princess Stack last Friday there are gone thank goodness!! Its diet time again ;) I am doing Legs today and hitting the cardio hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

AmyFetzer

Awards
DAY 5 STACK:::::::::::::::::::::
Ok, so I did a killer double workout yesterday!!! I’m SO Stoked; I am fully Energetic again thank you “Alpha Princess Stack“, & my “Ancient Strength“ Creatine (doesn’t make me blot like others have, and it contains 3 creatine’s in one pill!) Between the two I had power do a lil higher weight and MORE REPS! = better/faster results!!~.
~ In my 10am workout yesterday I did:::: Squats wide leg (Smith machine)10 sets of 5 reps @ 100lbs, Squats close stance 5 reps 10sets @ 85lbs, Calf raise‘s 5 sets 12reps @ 100lbs, lunges 10 sets 10reps weighted w/ 2 20lb dumbbell’s ;), seated leg press 3 sets 10reps @200lbs, & Leg extensions 3 sets 10reps @ 50lbs… then 55min Cardio :::Up hill treadmill @ 15% incline 4.2mph for 80% of the workout then 6% Incline & 3.5mpr for the remainder!! (plus 5min cool down on 0% incline 3mph)
~ 4pm weights only work out, Still Energy Packed & full of Strength, Squat rack-free weights:
5 sets 10reps 85lbs, walking lunges, weighted with 2.. 15lb dumbbells full lenth of the gym x2,
Incline Sit ups 3 sets 12 reps weighted with 12lb ball, Back Extension 3 sets 12 reps weighted @ 25lbs.
~;- ) Ok so that would be day 5 of the “Alpha Princess Stack” & “Ancient Strength” Creatine use & I Honestly must say I am loving the results! Further more I SEE the difference in each workout!!! That makes me excited to see the body results by week 2 and so on!!!! I must say I am sore today ….a good I worked my booty off sore!!! Now today it my Back, and Arm workout plus Cardio Class with Angie so be looking for tomorrows Blog ;)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Looks good Amy, sounds like a brutal day at the gym!

A

AmyFetzer

Awards
lol yea it was and working on another one now lol my arms already hurn and im only 1/2 done one more trip 2 go today :) How r you???

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Haha, once a day is enough gym for me! You like getting your muscles toasted for sure.

Another boring day for me, and it's my off day for the gym :(

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to train twice a day too:)

I can't get enough workin out :D I crave deprivation:32:

Logs lookin good Amy! keep up the hard work!

A

AmyFetzer

Awards
Alpha Princess Progress Log + Ancient Strength Creatine;) Only available at Needtobuildmuscle.com btw
& back workout yesterday two in fact and two cardio trips as well so all in all here is a break down of my 2 gym trips ::
11am: Dumbbell curls: 3 sets of 10 at 20lbs, pull ups 3 sets to failure, dumbbell kick backs-tri work out, 3 sets 10 15lbs then 3 sets 10 reps 10lbs, tri dips 3 set’s to failure, Over head military press 3 sets 10reps 45lbs, reveres grip pull ups 3 sets till failure, cable pull ins 3 sets 10reps 45 lbs each arm (at the same time), lat pull downs 3 sets 10reps 45lbs,dumbbell kick backs 4 sets 12reps 15lbs … CARDIO Elliptical 50min level 10 and below 50% level 10!~

~4pm workout:::: bench press 4 sets 8reps 100lbs, overhead military press 3 sets 10reps 55lbs, pull ups and reveres pull ups both to failure, tri dips 3 sets to failure, cable curl, 3 sets 10 reps 55lbs, dumbbell curls 3 sets 8 reps 25lbs, then 3 sets 10 reps 20lbs, dumbbell fly’s 3 sets 12reps 15lbs, dumbbell kick backs 4 sets 12reps 15lbs, shave the head 3 sets 10reps 20lbs, preacher curl 3 sets 8 reps 30lbs…. CARDIO cross trainer 30min level 12 and below 50% on level 12 ;)

Needless to say I had an abundance of energy to bust out two REALLY GREAT workouts, while I am sore today again (my legs still sore from Monday too haha) I know I really killed it so I am happy!! I must say my strength has improved immensely over this past week I am back to where I was b4 my show diet and then some!!!!~ I fully & honestly believe it’s the Alpha Princess Stack aiding my return to killer workouts ;) I feel better, stronger, and full of energy also I am already seeing a toner body THANK you needtobuildmuscle.com the creatine doesn’t make me blot and contains all 3 creatines in 1 easy to take pill!!!

ALPHA PRINCELL STACK + ANCIENT STRENGTH CREATINE progress update excited to share the great results with you guys a huge 10 out of 10 score thus far!!!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amy you're working out like crazy! You amaze me! ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i know.. damn both you and CM like to work out twice in one day LOL....

Barbell.. me and you must be doing something wrong buddy!

AMY- KILL THAT SH!T!!!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know.. damn both you and CM like to work out twice in one day LOL....

Barbell.. me and you must be doing something wrong buddy!

AMY- KILL THAT SH!T!!!
SC if i had time to workout twice a day, believe me i would buddy! ;)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SC if i had time to workout twice a day, believe me i would buddy! ;)
hahaha

when that tren hits ima be like

DEADLIFTS x 3 sets. nap. bent rows for 3 sets. nap. pull ups for 3 sets, nap.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Me too, but i haven't even worked out yet :(

A

AmyFetzer

Awards
2 weeks on the Alpha Princess stack
and its still working GREAT!!!!!!! Man that is a great combo! I am still getting the full effect and I am seeing great tone and improvement every where! My arms are fuller, my legs and gluts are perking up and my tummy is really toning out! ;) I’m am Super IMPRESSED with this product! I am craving less and less which has helped improve my over all mood as well as my waist line lol I would fully recommend this Stack! IT fricken RULES, I’m going to have some more pics taken in 2 more weeks to show progress ;) I am planning on supping up my training and I will be using a trainer for 1 leg day a week now!!;) Kill that ****!!!

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbdizzled amy, great log, your a machine...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

AmyFetzer

Awards
Days like yesterday make me remember how happy I am the Stack helps with energy lol. I drove to a gym 45min away in Ft Morgan Colorado the Body Firm ;). I did 1hr weights for legs then 30min incline up to 30 down to 10 on treadmill then took a lunch eggs chicken salad and fruit then hit it again 30min legs and 30 cardio incline treadmill again and I was beat then I had to drive home UGH lol, But all in all GREAT workout and I feel it today so it Worked so that’s KEY ;) I am loving the Alpha Princess Stack and the Agent Strength Creatine is working super too!!!!!!!!! No blot and I am getting leaner and more muscle tone happy happy about that!!!!!!!!!

A

AmyFetzer

Awards
Week 3 Alpha Princess Stack Loving the changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 Needtobuildmuscle.com && Their Alpha Princess Stack!!!!!!!!!!!! Results :)

A

AmyFetzer

Awards
Week 3 Alpha Princess Stack Loving the changes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I <3 Needtobuildmuscle.com && Their Alpha Princess Stack!!!!!!!!!!!! Results :) Photos are up and under “Alpha Princess Stack Progress Pics” on here, face book and soon to be Anabolic Minds, and Bodybuilding Dungun too!!!!!!!!!! I really can see a real change in my tone and muscle definition && I LOVE what I see I fully believe this stack is the best supplement I have veer taken and I have never seen results so fast so that’s all the proof I need that this stuff is the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE Alpha Princess STACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU Needtobuildmuscle.com You make one hell of a quality product!!!!!!!!!

A

AmyFetzer

Awards
I killed it today 2 solid leg workouts and 1 cardio session!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am seeing KILLER results and so so so happy with the last week I am on week 5 now of the Alpha Princess Stack and I must say I HAVE NEVER EVER seen a transformation like this in my body ever and so fast wow!!!! My legs look so tone and strong and my gluts are really coming in like I wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn’t be happier with the supplements or the company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so grateful to have found them in a fitness world full of supps to find ones that trully work exactly how they are advertised and then some is rare to find!!! I am SO pleased and will be posting the week 6 photos this weekend LOVE NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glade to here everything is going good Amy! Keep up the good work!!!

A

AmyFetzer

Awards
I just finished my 6 weeks on the Alpha Princess Stack and I honestly LOVED it! I have all 5 past weeks in my stack album on here showing the improvement and my final pic will be tomorrow as I finished the stack today ;). I honestly can say this product group has been the best supp combo I have ever taken! I love the changes to my body, and the great energy level I got from the supplements! No jitters unlike many other products Ive tried, & needtobuildmuscle.com has fast shipping and all products sold by them they back so that is why I came to them! I Love them! They stand by their products in an industry over run with supps that stands out and then they work exactly as described! Hell yea! This stack was an exciting one thank you Need2! You all at needtobuildmuscle.com know your stuff!