What does NTBM have that would stack with...

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
What do you have that would stack well with Protomax? There are ambiguous logs on this and I think it should be stacked. Ive seen you on another board and I know your opinions are valued. Thanks

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well it all depends. What is protomax, and what are you looking for on this cycle? Mass, strength, recomp? Need to give us some more details then we can suggest something for you.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Are you wanting to stack Natty products with it or more hormonals? Formastanzolol would be a good choice for a hormonal, and something like Need2slin would help with your insulin response.. Ive read up on protomax and I enjoy Epistane, so I look forward to one day running the product myself.

Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
Are you wanting to stack Natty products with it or more hormonals? Formastanzolol would be a good choice for a hormonal, and something like Need2slin would help with your insulin response.. Ive read up on protomax and I enjoy Epistane, so I look forward to one day running the product myself.
I have created a log in the supplement section with Need2Slin. I will be posting the process and results of the product.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Proto appears to be a DHT. My goals are to gain and maintain, muscle mass, tone etc. Ive done OTC cycles in the past over the past decade or more. Ive been on this board for many years. Im a young, in-shape, senior citizen and want to stay that way as long as possible. Reps for all responses.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Proto appears to be a DHT. My goals are to gain and maintain, muscle mass, tone etc. Ive done OTC cycles in the past over the past decade or more. Ive been on this board for many years. Im a young, in-shape, senior citizen and want to stay that way as long as possible. Reps for all responses.
Ok well you have quite a few options then. You could stack that with Beastdrol, if you're looking to gain muscle mass & crazy strength look no further than the beast! Whats your experience with DS?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Ok well you have quite a few options then. You could stack that with Beastdrol, if you're looking to gain muscle mass & crazy strength look no further than the beast! Whats your experience with DS?
I did runs with the original, great gains, but after a few runs too many sides. I would stack the proto with a 19-nor but they are gone. What would you suggest besides the beast?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did runs with the original, great gains, but after a few runs too many sides. I would stack the proto with a 19-nor but they are gone. What would you suggest besides the beast?
Welll you got dieselbolan or epi-strong. Your gonna get better results with the Beast though. You shouldn't get many sides if you keep the dose at 20mg. Once i hit 30mg i start getting some backpumps, but thats about it for sides. Like i said though it's really all up to you. Protomax could stack well with anything really.