Forma-Stanzol: Transdermal Formestane.. 6000mg per bottle. Nuff said.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Forget CEL Formestane!!!!

Now you got this ;)!!!

FORMA-STANOZOLOL really is an amazing compound that should be a part of EVERY cycle - not only for muscle gains and fat loss, but for longevity and health. It's one of the world's most potent aromatase inhibitors that Started out a a prescription drug here in the U.S and is still a prescription drug in other countries under the brand name of Lentaron I.M. Depot®.

The amazing part is Lentaron I.M. Depot® use to be available in the USA, but the government removed it because it was "too anabolic" and it put on muscle. Mrsupps.com FORMA-STANOZOLOL is the EXACT compound found in Lentaron I.M. Depot® and we've attained it due to the current legal loopholes in America. What else have we done? We have enhanced its effects by adding:

25mgs DIM
7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
Chrysin 4mg
Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

Because of the formestane and new added compounds Its anabolic/androgen effects are similar to that of the steroid Primobolan Depot. It also increases IGF-1 levels by an amazing 26%. It also increases HPTA activity and testicular activity similar to a combination of HCG and Clomid!

All of this is backed up by " human" studies. Yes Real human studies done by well known Universities and agencies. Because for the longest time Lentaron I.M. Depot® was a prescription drug. This was not a drug that got scrapped because it did not work or because other drugs worked better. No this drug lost favor because many years ago the only way to use the drug was through injections.Do to the advancements in Trans dermal delivery formestane is back. With the help of MRsupps.com its more powerful then ever.

Now you can understand why Mrsupps.com recommends this to be a part of any and every cycle from this day forward. Whether it's to keep your estrogen under control, prevent deca and tren libido problems or to simply create an environment that is more anabolic and beneficial for muscular gains and fat loss.

Its now a fact! The science and studies prove FORMA-STANOZOLOL works better then current prescription aromatase inhibitors on the market (such as Arimidex, Femara, Aromasin, Cytadren, etc.) but at a FRACTION OF THE COST! If one wanted to prevent prolactin, estrogen, progesterone induced gyno and or cycle side effects they may need 2-3 and some times 4 different drugs. Of course each one of these drugs comes with its own set of negative side effects. Some Ai's raise SHBG, some lower IGF-1 and almost all of them leave you feeling weak and brittle.

FORMA-STANOZOLOL decreases SHBG 34% thus increasing androgen activity, which basically makes androgens/steroids in your systems MORE effective WITHOUT any increase in dosage.

FORMA-STANOZOLOL increases IGF-1 levels by a whopping 26%, doing so creates the perfect anabolic muscle building environment on cycle, off cycle and during pct.

FORMA-STANOZOLOL Decreases the number of progesterone receptors (inhibits the trenbolone and “deca-****” type side effects and increases fat loss.

What is in FORMA-STANOZOLOL?

Per 10 pump serving (Click Here for pictures of a serving)
60 servings per container

100mgs Formestane
25mgs DIM
7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
chrysin 4mg
Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

Directions for use:

Formastanzol is a subdermal lotion, it is applied by rubbing on your skin.

1. On cycle estrogen and progesterone control.

Apply 3-10 pumps twice daily for up to 10 weeks to upper back, shoulders, arms and abdomen.
Strength of effects are dose dependent. Start of with a lighter dose and work up as needed.

2. Stand alone Anabolic fat burning agent

Apply 7-10 pumps twice daily for 4-6 weeks to upper back, shoulders, arms and abdomen.
Strength of effects are dose dependent. Start of with a lighter dose and work up as needed.

3. For post cycle therapy

Apply 3-7 pumps twice daily for 4-6 weeks to upper back, shoulders, arms and upper abdomen.

"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Yeah sign me up for a large amount of this lol

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nice:D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was checking this out yesterday. I'm sure this will sell very well for you guys. What's that coupon code for the 10% off? ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really need to get some of this now lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stuff looks good for sure!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I really need to get some of this now lol
needto139 is a 15% discount for needtobuildmuscle.com
Needto10 is a 10% discount for mrsupps.com

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump!!!

This product is under 50$ with the coupon code and shipping is free!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks promising, Any reviews on it yet
I have not seen very man, but I know this product works..
If you know anything about formestane, then this is the product to get!

If you liked CEL Formestane, you will LOVE this..
More servings, better spray mechanism and more ingredients..

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established

Yes I do love CEL Form so I may give this a try. More I look into it better it looks

Question

What is the carrier being used ? I didnt see a list of other ingrediants on the label so wasnt sure

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes I do love CEL Form so I may give this a try. More I look into it better it looks

Question

What is the carrier being used ? I didnt see a list of other ingrediants on the label so wasnt sure
Will find out for ya!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Forma, HCGenerate and Sustain Alpha is pretty much the libido stack from heaven!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

cel's form works pretty damned good, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well, when I use it during PCT, I will let you know honestly how it is... Rep business aside..
rep business aside-you should have used the form on cycle, that would have been the most effective way to use it, imo.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks promising, Any reviews on it yet
do a google search on it my man and read the reviews on all the other sites across the net. We just started up as a sponsor here but we have major backing on all forums we are on and some we are not for a lot of our products.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Question

DMSO!!!!!!!!!!!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
forma-stanzol is formastane+sustain alpha+more+60 days worth rather then just 30 and all at the same price if not less then a bottle of sustain or forma and not even half the price it would cost yo to buy both.

OWNED!!!!!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also where ever you apply the product with in 45 mins it will pull all the water out of the skin in that Area and drive it into the muscles. Giving you a thinner skin and thicker muscle look. It does not smell like **** like the other topical products and it drys in in seconds. Did I say it dries in seconds? So you do not have to stand around with your shirt off all day waiting.

Perfect for date night bwahahahaaa Rub some on dem pecks and make them pop. Then by the end of the night you should be reenacting a peter north flick... Post gay Era!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also where ever you apply the product with in 45 mins it will pull all the water out of the skin in that Area and drive it into the muscles. Giving you a thinner skin and thicker muscle look. It does not smell like **** like the other topical products and it drys in in seconds. Did I say it dries in seconds? So you do not have to stand around with your shirt off all day waiting.

Perfect for date night bwahahahaaa Rub some on dem pecks and make them pop. Then by the end of the night you should be reenacting a peter north flick... Post gay Era!!
I cant wait to rub some on my titties :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DMSO!!!!!!!!!!!!
i like the inclusion of dmso-but either you added something else or the doses would have to be very small. i have heard dmso causes bo, and garlic breath-what did you add to neutralize this? i have to admit, this looks interesting.

btw-is this going to be available at nutra?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
yeah back when I made me own dermals.

4-ad and 1-test :)

dmso blend made my breath and me stank!!

good stuff though. a little DMSO goes along way and will pull actives in better than almost any other carrier.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah back when I made me own dermals.

4-ad and 1-test :)

dmso blend made my breath and me stank!!

good stuff though. a little DMSO goes along way and will pull actives in better than almost any other carrier.
no doubt about it's effectiveness. but that was the point i was making about something else being added to the carrier-straight dmso???

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
no doubt about it's effectiveness. but that was the point i was making about something else being added to the carrier-straight dmso???
usually is

if memory serves me, I had like 4 other ingredients.

This recipe or something very close to it.

40% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL
15% ISOPROPYL MYRISTRATE
15% ISOPROPYL PALMITATE
10% OLEIC ACID
10% PROPYLENE GLYCOL
10% DMSO

I have a whole write up on it printed up somewhere. lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
usually is

if memory serves me, I had like 4 other ingredients.

This recipe or something very close to it.

40% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL
15% ISOPROPYL MYRISTRATE
15% ISOPROPYL PALMITATE
10% OLEIC ACID
10% PROPYLENE GLYCOL
10% DMSO

I have a whole write up on it printed up somewhere. lol
oh yeah, i been playing with td's for awhile also. that's why i question straight dmso as the carrier.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah, i been playing with td's for awhile also. that's why i question straight dmso as the carrier.
Needto will give an answer.

It's more than likely a blend with DMSO being its active base.

Dont quote me on it though.

I havent made my own TD in years, so i have forgotten whats really needed and what isnt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Needto will give an answer.

It's more than likely a blend with DMSO being its active base.

Dont quote me on it though.

I havent made my own TD in years, so i have forgotten whats really needed and what isnt.
you are right- i am sure it has to be a blend. i have been checking on this stuff and i haven't heard anyone mentioning any side effects of dmso. he must have found a way to dampen the garlic breath and bo-i am very curious now.:box:

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WTF talk about something messed up happen with my post lmao

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i like the inclusion of dmso-but either you added something else or the doses would have to be very small. i have heard dmso causes bo, and garlic breath-what did you add to neutralize this? i have to admit, this looks interesting.

btw-is this going to be available at nutra?
Ya if we are going to get technical then I will have to get with the manufactoror and ask them to brake it all down completely for ya. However no the product does not make you smell bad or your breath smell bad but yes when you put a pump into your hand its not a huge pile a goop like you get with most topicals. That is why its 10 full pups for a full dose unlike most that are anywhere from 3 to 5 max.. Now if its reviews and questioning the products effectiveness and ability to work. Say the word and i will hit you up with a min of 25 links right now and can get more later but dont want to spend the rest of the night I will just pull the ones that pop right up easy..

Not only that If the product does not work just as for a refund and its yours. I know once you pop open the bottle of cell thats it the products yours now and any company selling its going to tell you to go **** your self if you ask for a refund.

Debate it till ya blue in the face I back any product a deal with and put my money where my mouth is. Others dont.

I do know I formulated what will go into the product but i did not formulate the delivery system so you will have to forgive me for not knowing its exact off the top of my head. I will get it from the manufacture though. Last conversation I remember he had said to me dmso and emo oil but do not quote me on this I am just trying to remember the last conversation we had.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no debate-i am gonna pop for a bottle and see for myself. i have a few other things going right now but as soon as things are settled i will get a bottle and give a review. formestane is fantastic stuff and always looking to try new versions.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and then something added to make it dry fast and lighting too. LMAo now you got me wanting to wake his ass up and ask him about it my self. O btw Hope i was not coming off like a ****. I been up 34-39 hours now and so I am of course not in the most chipper of moods nor am I in the thinking mood right now ether. I want to say Emu Oil, Tea Tree Oil,DMSO,Orange peel extract, of course water and maybe something else. From trying to remember the conversation we had about the trans-dermal delivery system I due beleive this is what we had agreed upon in our phone conversation but i was living the final tweaks up to him because he was the one working hands on with the product. I will get the facts though for sure but for now this is what I last remembered.

I know for a fact there is Dmso because he had to use the DMSA to dissolve the dim as its pretty damn hard to dissolve this in anything else. God trying to think on no sleep and be a nice guy at the same time really sucks.. Sorry guys

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
and then something added to make it dry fast and lighting too. LMAo now you got me wanting to wake his ass up and ask him about it my self. O btw Hope i was not coming off like a ****. I been up 34-39 hours now and so I am of course not in the most chipper of moods nor am I in the thinking mood right now ether. I want to say Emu Oil, Tea Tree Oil,DMSO,Orange peel extract, of course water and maybe something else. From trying to remember the conversation we had about the trans-dermal delivery system I due beleive this is what we had agreed upon in our phone conversation but i was living the final tweaks up to him because he was the one working hands on with the product. I will get the facts though for sure but for now this is what I last remembered.

I know for a fact there is Dmso because he had to use the DMSA to dissolve the dim as its pretty damn hard to dissolve this in anything else. God trying to think on no sleep and be a nice guy at the same time really sucks.. Sorry guys
just so there is no mis-understanding, i am a fan of dmso- along with the emu oil. product is dosed very nicely for hardcore users [me], gonna give this a try soon. thanks for taking the time to answer questions!:bigok:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, if so I apologize, but will this supp or any other Need2 supps be sold at nutraplanet in the future?

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I meant to say leaving the final tweaks up to him. Damn my brains friend right now. Ik my homies its been good chilling with you guys tonight. I got to finally cash it in before I drop dead.

Peace and forma-stanzol grease holla!!!!!!!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if this has been answered yet, if so I apologize, but will this supp or any other Need2 supps be sold at nutraplanet in the future?
I have nothing at all against Nutraplanit nothing what so ever. However my products come with a shopping experience and a customer service that can not be matched and IMO can not be given a price tag ether. When some one buys my products its a part of me and my company they are buying along with that product. They not only buy a product they buy a service and a set of business morals that I feel when it comes to my products only I can give.

If you want a example of what I mean just take lets say my shipping and returns policy print it out and then print out the shipping and return policy of any other company and place them next to each other. You will notice a massive difference. Mine is very short and to the point. There is no red tape or restrictions. It says to my customers I care about you a lot more then I care about your money. It says I will back what I say. It says I have 100% faith in everything I sell and I am ready willing and able to back that up at any time.

"At needtobuilfmuscle.com we stand behind all of our products with a 100% no questions asked money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with your products return the products or remaining products to
needtobuildmuscle.com
100 macy st Amesbury mass 01913

Along with proof of purchase and billing information
And we will issue you a full refund. "

And that it that is the whole this as its written on the site^^^

Not only that but also look at my customer service. 24/7 Customer Service. And I am up right now and as I have been typing I have taken 3 customer phone calls and spoke to 1 person about a shipping problem and the other two about product advice. If I fall a sleep my cell phone is under my pillow and ready to be picked up any second.

So I am not knocking anyone at all in anyway what so ever. I do hope no one things I am doing so. I am simple saying that what I sell, what my products are, what all of this means to me is a lot more then most people could even understand. I am not in it to get rich and never will be. I could care less if both GNC and Vitamen-world called me today and offered to carry my full product line. A huge Half of me would gladly turn the offer down.

These are my babies. They carry my name on them and if I was in this industry doing all that I do to get rich then I would not think twice and i would be making cold call all day trying to get my products into other stores. I am not, and i have not my friend. For now I do not think I am going to. At least not now anyway...

Thanks for asking though. Its a honor to be considered by a good store like nutraplanet if they would have me. But its not where I want to be right now. I want NTBM to be more then just a supplement line and in my eyes it already is.. OK ok NOW I really am going to sleep bro..

Luv ya guys and see you in the morning.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have nothing at all against Nutraplanit nothing what so ever. However my products come with a shopping experience and a customer service that can not be matched and IMO can not be given a price tag ether. When some one buys my products its a part of me and my company they are buying along with that product. They not only buy a product they buy a service and a set of business morals that I feel when it comes to my products only I can give.

If you want a example of what I mean just take lets say my shipping and returns policy print it out and then print out the shipping and return policy of any other company and place them next to each other. You will notice a massive difference. Mine is very short and to the point. There is no red tape or restrictions. It says to my customers I care about you a lot more then I care about your money. It says I will back what I say. It says I have 100% faith in everything I sell and I am ready willing and able to back that up at any time.

"At needtobuilfmuscle.com we stand behind all of our products with a 100% no questions asked money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with your products return the products or remaining products to
needtobuildmuscle.com
100 macy st Amesbury mass 01913

Along with proof of purchase and billing information
And we will issue you a full refund. "

And that it that is the whole this as its written on the site^^^

Not only that but also look at my customer service. 24/7 Customer Service. And I am up right now and as I have been typing I have taken 3 customer phone calls and spoke to 1 person about a shipping problem and the other two about product advice. If I fall a sleep my cell phone is under my pillow and ready to be picked up any second.

So I am not knocking anyone at all in anyway what so ever. I do hope no one things I am doing so. I am simple saying that what I sell, what my products are, what all of this means to me is a lot more then most people could even understand. I am not in it to get rich and never will be. I could care less if both GNC and Vitamen-world called me today and offered to carry my full product line. A huge Half of me would gladly turn the offer down.

These are my babies. They carry my name on them and if I was in this industry doing all that I do to get rich then I would not think twice and i would be making cold call all day trying to get my products into other stores. I am not, and i have not my friend. For now I do not think I am going to. At least not now anyway...

Thanks for asking though. Its a honor to be considered by a good store like nutraplanet if they would have me. But its not where I want to be right now. I want NTBM to be more then just a supplement line and in my eyes it already is.. OK ok NOW I really am going to sleep bro..

Luv ya guys and see you in the morning.
Dude, go to bed lol..

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very understandable, makes sense, your more in control of what happens and your care for your customers is simply just amazing.

Now get some sleep! GoodNight and God Bless brotha!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man even after 10 hours sleep i still felt drained this morning. Putting around doing some **** with the store. I added some posing oil and a Thiomucase:Caffeine & Yohimbe blend.

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-Wellness/Thiomucase-Caffeine-Yohimbe-blend-p72.html

http://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-Wellness/Posing-Oil-4TH-Generation--p73.html

For anyone who knows what they are you will love them. I made it so i have the lowest price on the net for the poising oil too. Add the 15% needto139 discount and its already cheaper then anyone else for this product. That is not even including the free shipping on top of that.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
any benefits of adding this to my m1t pct of blue growth, nolvadex, triazole and testopro?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any benefits of adding this to my m1t pct of blue growth, nolvadex, triazole and testopro?
Either use this or triazole. I say get this and use as a stand alone cycle a few weeks after PCT. Or, use it as your on cycle AI..

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
GREAT info up in this thread!

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, i have two bottles of Forma-Stanzol coming and i plan on logging 1 bottle at 200mg ED for 4 weeks SOLO. unsponsored. The owner (needto) seems like a down to earth kind of guy and i just wanted to help him out someway. Plus, i really dig the customer service.

Unfortunately, its been at the Canadian customs for 2 bloody weeks now. Kinda worried it wont make it past.

So look out for that log...if i do receive it!