Need Help! Normal Test levels but high Estradiol

1. Need Help! Normal Test levels but high Estradiol

For the last 4-5months I have had my doubts about having high E2 (because of my chest fat and belly fat) and it turns out, I was right. Got my blood work done yesterday. Test levels are normal but with high E2.

How can I reduce it? I have easy access to any Pharma drug. But, Id like to stay away from those if possible.

Name:  652081D5-EE82-4535-8240-93B92F59439B.png
Views: 61
Size:  116.0 KB

2. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    For the last 4-5months I have had my doubts about having high E2 (because of my chest fat and belly fat) and it turns out, I was right. Got my blood work done yesterday. Test levels are normal but with high E2.

How can I reduce it? I have easy access to any Pharma drug. But, Id like to stay away from those if possible.

Name:  652081D5-EE82-4535-8240-93B92F59439B.png
Views: 61
Size:  116.0 KB
    Check out my log for iron legion virtus.
    It's otc and works well to control estrogen on hormonals so it seems at the moment. Strongest otc AI ive used since formestane.

Iron Legion-Virtus (AI for estro control)
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Check out my log for iron legion virtus.
    It's otc and works well to control estrogen on hormonals so it seems at the moment. Strongest otc AI ive used since formestane.

Iron Legion-Virtus (AI for estro control)
    I did not see any post on your E2 levels. I have very good sex drive and no problem getting a morning wood. It would be helpful if there was a before and after values taken. But again, you were on some goodies as well.

4. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I did not see any post on your E2 levels. I have very good sex drive and no problem getting a morning wood. It would be helpful if there was a before and after values taken. But again, you were on some goodies as well.
    Yeah but youre just asking about an alternative to a pharma ai. And while I dont have the test its working, I've dealt w E2 problems enough to know that. Not as strong as pharma but would prob be ideal for your situation.

Mybe @delsolrob would be willing to throw you a bottle possibly to log w after bloods. I'm sure hes confident it will work as am I.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

5. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Yeah but youre just asking about an alternative to a pharma ai. And while I dont have the test its working, I've dealt w E2 problems enough to know that. Not as strong as pharma but would prob be ideal for your situation.

Mybe @delsolrob would be willing to throw you a bottle possibly to log w after bloods. I'm sure hes confident it will work s am I.
    I agree. With experience you would know what works. I can always get bloods done without too much hassle.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    I agree. With experience you would know what works. I can always get bloods done without too much hassle.
    Bloodwork for Virtus

there are a few loggers who have posted bloodwork, just need to do a little searching. I'm on my phone and can try to post more later.
    Iron Legion Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at Iron-Legion.com

Iconic Formulations Rep - use code DELSOL to save 25% at IconicFormulations.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    Bloodwork for Virtus

there are a few loggers who have posted bloodwork, just need to do a little searching. I'm on my phone and can try to post more later.
    Thank you for digging it out.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    It works bro I can vouch for that. About as good as the old formastane imo.
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. High test levels but low libido
    By nevergoodenough in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-23-2013, 01:12 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 07:34 PM
  3. Replies: 4