7weeks out

1. 7weeks out

Hey guys havenít been on the forum in a while because I had gone through a bunch of personal ****... with that aside Iím now 7 weeks out from my first natural bodybuilding competition I have done Sarms in the past (which some people would argue I shouldnít compete natural) but never really valued nutrition so it didnít really push me pas my genetic limits. I started prep at the beginning of June where I was around 205lbs and 20%+ body fat at 5ft11Ē this last pic of me is about a week old give or take and Iím weighing in at around 179lbs and Iíd say around 12% bf I now weigh 176lbs and I am leaner which I think now around 11% this is the leanest of Iíve ever been and Iíve got 7weeks until the show (Oct 27th) I will post a new pic every week and Iím creating this post just for me to have a log.

I appreciate any kind of feedback Name:  IMG_0859.JPG
Views: 54
Size:  174.3 KBName:  IMG_0842.JPG
Views: 60
Size:  236.5 KBName:  IMG_0846.JPG
Views: 59
Size:  148.1 KBName:  IMG_0478.JPG
Views: 61
Size:  210.5 KB

2. P.S waist is down from 33 to about 29-30
    •   

3. Good Luck on the Show and You are Looking Good Bro!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    Good Luck on the Show and You are Looking Good Bro!!
    Appreciate the love man

5. Quick cardio today 25min on the elliptical followed by some shoulders and arms hereís a update picture Name:  IMG_0861.JPG
Views: 42
Size:  137.7 KB
    •   

6. Hit chest today felt great love when the gym is empty lol Name:  IMG_0878.JPG
Views: 22
Size:  176.2 KB

7. I'm just saying this based on my pacing for fat loss. I am not sure how fast you can get into shape, but that would be more along the line of 12 weeks out for me. More power to you if you can get down that quickly. Good luck to you and keep it up.
    ARA/ Evomuse Log.... Follow and laugh at my mediocre results http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/282586-evomuse-ara-log.html#post5403818

8. Quote Originally Posted by banjobounce View Post
    I'm just saying this based on my pacing for fat loss. I am not sure how fast you can get into shape, but that would be more along the line of 12 weeks out for me. More power to you if you can get down that quickly. Good luck to you and keep it up.
    Itís a natural show and itís very small not extremely competitive.

9. Name:  IMG_0938.JPG
Views: 7
Size:  291.1 KB little under 6 weeks out.

10. Keep it up man, looking great! I completed in my first show in April of this year. It was crazy to see myself that lean. It just goes to show you if you put the time into it and eat right you can do anything to your body.

11. Quote Originally Posted by superman2113 View Post
    Keep it up man, looking great! I completed in my first show in April of this year. It was crazy to see myself that lean. It just goes to show you if you put the time into it and eat right you can do anything to your body.
    So true man so true! It also changed my aspect on how important diet is. How did you do at your show and how was the experience?

12. Quote Originally Posted by JCR97 View Post
    So true man so true! It also changed my aspect on how important diet is. How did you do at your show and how was the experience?
    I came in first in true novice and jr bodybuilding lightweight(176.5lbs). It was an awesome experience! I was super nervous, to be honest, but once I did it I felt incredible. I honestly enjoyed the diet until peak week lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. I am trying out a NO2 hombrew for kicks!
    By windwords7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-13-2003, 11:50 AM
  2. Comments on Diet for Leaning out
    By Matthew D in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-09-2003, 06:26 PM
  3. Quality Vet Tren is Out
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 12:29 AM
  4. Muscle pain and working out