K1ngs blood or alphamax xt??

Stan85

Awards
What are your opinions about these two?? I haven't decided on which one to take. On paper they both look like good products and both have good feedback on the forums. I might stack one of these with follidrone 2.0 "latest version".

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are your opinions about these two?? I haven't decided on which one to take. On paper they both look like good products and both have good feedback on the forums. I might stack one of these with follidrone 2.0 "latest version".
Have you ran FD 2 solo at all? If you haven't, and stack them with either K1ngs or Alphmax you won't really know what's doing what.

Stan85

Awards
Have you ran FD 2 solo at all? If you haven't, and stack them with either K1ngs or Alphmax you won't really know what's doing what.
No I haven't tried fd2 yet. I seen good feedback on it and it arrives tomorrow. I just wanted to get some feedback on alphamax, KB, and maybe testify. Looking for a strong test booster that will assist in a recomp. I wanna lean out a lil, increase endurance, strength gaines and free up some test.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All 3 are very solid. Alphamax does have a great dose of F95 which is very beneficial in a recomp. I'd run FD2 solo for 4weeks then run Alphamax 8weeks with the last 4 weeks of 8 weeks FD2.

IronTitan41

IronTitan41

Awards
K1ngs Blood is one of my all time favorite PCTs and I've tried a long list of PCTs including Wicked and Sup3r PCT and a few other ultra-reinforced PCTs like those.

I noticed I bounced back a lot quicker after this last cycle when I used KB but that also could have been because I ran a slightly shorter cycle than what I normally do.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks for the feedback guys
Let us know if you have other questions. I agree that running FD2 solo first would make sense, and then consider stacking it. Both K1ngsblood and Alphamax are solid choices, but I do prefer Alphamax since it includes forskolin. I prefer to stay lean year round, and I find that forskolin always helps me stay lean