Chosen 1 and Brutal 4ce

mittleman

Awards
Does anyone think or know whether these PH’s are good at the current dose of x2 per day?

Mind+Muscle

Mind+Muscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
Why would this be in a Natural Bodybuilding forum? That being said, those are not the 1-Andro and 4-Andro's that I would choose if I had to choose which ones I wanted to buy.

mittleman

Awards
Why would this be in a Natural Bodybuilding forum? That being said, those are not the 1-Andro and 4-Andro's that I would choose if I had to choose which ones I wanted to buy.
Thanks for the help ?

mittleman

Awards
Also, besides posting in the wrong forum (my bad), do you have any useful information? Thanks Bro

Mind+Muscle

Mind+Muscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
Also, besides posting in the wrong forum (my bad), do you have any useful information? Thanks Bro
Asked an admin to move this thread to the correct forum.. Happy to give you some guidance once there. There's nothing natural about andros, and don't want to give anyone reading this here any indication otherwise. :)

Mind+Muscle

Mind+Muscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok, looks like it's been moved now. OK so for 1-Andro and 4-Andro, I'm a big fan of LG Sciences or AMS brands. Nicely priced and well dosed. Some brands are just downright crazy in terms of what they're charging for andros and dosages are light.

That being said, andros are not currently being manufactured by the largest PH manufacturer in the country (and the only company that licenses the patent for the andros - Hi-Tech Pharmaceutical) so inventories are out or very short at pretty much every reputable online retailer. They should be back "soon" but time shall tell.

If you're not against taking a liquid suspension with the same dosage of active andros, we still have a few AMS Liquid 1 and AMS Liquid 4 in stock and have put together a stack with Rise & Swell as the PCT (you may also want to include something like Estrogenex Depot as an AI if you don't have one already) for under $100.

mittleman

Awards
Ok, looks like it's been moved now. OK so for 1-Andro and 4-Andro, I'm a big fan of LG Sciences or AMS brands. Nicely priced and well dosed. Some brands are just downright crazy in terms of what they're charging for andros and dosages are light.

That being said, andros are not currently being manufactured by the largest PH manufacturer in the country (and the only company that licenses the patent for the andros - Hi-Tech Pharmaceutical) so inventories are out or very short at pretty much every reputable online retailer. They should be back "soon" but time shall tell.

If you're not against taking a liquid suspension with the same dosage of active andros, we still have a few AMS Liquid 1 and AMS Liquid 4 in stock and have put together a stack with Rise & Swell as the PCT (you may also want to include something like Estrogenex Depot as an AI if you don't have one already) for under $100.
Thank you

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

And of course a serm for pct, I’m sure that’s what you meant to say alongside the rise n swell.

OP - if you run andros do so at 330mg pd for 8 weeks, get a serm (nolva or clomid) alongside what ever natty stuff you like for pct. on this cycle don’t bother with an otc ai, get a pharma grade one only to be used if you actually any gyno flare up.

It’s a nice solid stack with minimal sides. Obviously you’ll need some basic on cycle support (cel cycle assist, k1ngsguard etc)

Dubc1231

Awards

I just received my Andro Stack from you guys today. My 1-Andro came without the plastic wrap and I saw in a post from 2010 by ‘Royd The Noyd’ thst AMS ran an early production of bottles without the plastic wrap. So does that mean I just received a 7+ year old bottle of ams 1-Andro liquid? What’s the shelf life on this stuff? Not sure if I even want to ingest it now........

Mind+Muscle

Mind+Muscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just received my Andro Stack from you guys today. My 1-Andro came without the plastic wrap and I saw in a post from 2010 by ‘Royd The Noyd’ thst AMS ran an early production of bottles without the plastic wrap. So does that mean I just received a 7+ year old bottle of ams 1-Andro liquid? What’s the shelf life on this stuff? Not sure if I even want to ingest it now........
LOL, no it's not 7 years old (but good on you for researching). In some cases the plastic wrap gets damaged/ripped/torn at our warehouse and the syringe doesn't stay attached (plus it just looks bad in general) so we just removed it and include a new syringe. We had a very small run of this delivered from AMS late last year and shelf life is 2 years. I don't know that it will be run under this brand name again in the future.

Dubc1231

Awards
Cool sounds great, just ordered two more bottles. Thank you!

Mind+Muscle

Mind+Muscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cool sounds great, just ordered two more bottles. Thank you!
As a little aside, even though it does not look like the AMS liquids will be made again we should have another brand with both 1 & 4 Andro (and possibly 1 more as well) in stock in about 2 weeks. There's light at the end of the tunnel and I think we're going to start seeing some andros back on the market sooner rather than later. We have Hi-Tech 1-Testosterone, 1-AD and Equibolin back in stock as of late this afternoon as well (tablets).

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi-Tech Andros are back? I'm assuming that implies a lot of Andros will soon be back? That's pretty big news for page two, feels worthy of it's own thread.

Mind+Muscle

Mind+Muscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hi-Tech Andros are back? I'm assuming that implies a lot of Andros will soon be back? That's pretty big news for page two, feels worthy of it's own thread.
We do not have any Hi-Tech 1 & 4 andros yet. We have a few AMS liquid andros and we'll be getting another brand of liquid andros in about 2 weeks. At the moment, we've just gotten 1-Testosterone, 1-AD and Equibolin from Hi-Tech back in stock. We sent a newsletter out about it today, and we also had our friends here at AM send out one for us too - did you get it? We're working on bringing back the thunder with more PH VERY soon!